Bluestone Video Reviews - Positive and Negative!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Bluestone Video Reviews - Positive and Negative!!!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Gang,

An FF message board member has stated elsewhere on this board that he feels that members feel uncomfortable posting negative reviews or comments about Bluestone's Silk Videos on this board, just because it is owned by me. Well, I guess that makes sense, but I thought that I had made it clear to everyone here that this is above all a free speech board. I allow other producers to advertise their videos here. If this site was simply to promote Bluestone's Silk Videos, why would I invite the 'competition' into my private domain?? Simple. I created this board to serve the general community, not just to promote my sites.

This particular member seems to think that I'll have a tantrum and ban members who post negative comments about my videos. Well, that's simply not true. I've never banned anyone from this board, and would be showing myself to be a very petty dictator if I did so because a customer didn't like a video that he/she purchased. So, please feel free to post openly about anything that you liked or didn't like about a Bluestone video on this thread.

Elsewhere on this board, I asked members to state their favourite non-Bluestone producers. If there are any non-Bluestone producers whose videos you also wish to comment on, please feel free to do so by starting a suitable thread on this forum. I simply suggest that you try to be constructive with your criticism, but I guess if you liked absolutely nothing about a particular video, that would be a fair comment :D

So, feel free, my friends. Like most producers, I actually crave feedback, both positive and negative, because, without it, how can I ever improve my craft?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
kevin67

Re: Bluestone Video Reviews - Positive and Negative!!!

Post by kevin67 »

Hi Blue,

I am definitely not afraid of being critical of Bluestone's work, but I do feel that
even constructive criticism is better handled through email. You ask why? The reason is simple, my concept of the video is only my opinion.,other people may enjoy the very video
I didn't care for. If I do an on board bad mouthing of a video, either by Blue or some other producer, it could be harmful to the death fetish as a whole. Consider the remake of
"Last House on The Left"'' one newspaper praised it and one called it trash. Whom do you believe? Many people, like myself, heed the critic advice with great caution. No one likes
bad reviews, which is why the O man passes up on videos he cannot in his opinion give a good or fair review. This site, depends upon selling the best videos we can make and I am
sure this is true of other producers.

Next, I find it funny that Geno, of all people ,is telling us that we are all afraid to
post criticisms about Blue. He is obviously fishing for us to print negative reviews. This
is coming from a man who has the skin of a frog ( which is very thin). Try saying something
negative about DS or him on any board, including his own, and watch the fur fly. He holds no
grudges, just don't mention PP. He hops from board to board looking for negative comments
so he can pounce. He calls himself, the Flame Warrior, in honor of all the chaos he goes
around creating, and he never, NEVER, ever misses a chance to advertise his board.

Finally Geno, you are a true necro-clown ,who sits there and tries to stir up dirt for
your own amusement. You are bored, but you don't want to start your infamous flameups
on your board while you are trying to keep your own cutomers on DS happy, thus you
hang out over here to be entertained. You start commenting on the remake of "The
Silencers", and end up with saying Blue is afraid of criticism. Nice hi-jacking, you should
be a pirate.

This is going to be my only post on this topic, so take your best shot, since I don't
intend to reply.
Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Post by Geno »

Ha! I warned you Bluestone you were going to get any legitmate responses. So after 36 hours of no responses. Kevin67 buzzes in here, and lands. I can take of him with one arm tied behind my back. :idea:

That's right , step right on to up bashing geno express Kevin67. That is what this thread is really about you know. Bluestone isnt interested in any true answers to his question. I said I used to be a flame warrior. I would just totally destroy people like you Captain Kevin67. I did not own any boards at the time, so I didn't care about liability and the things I do today. I would be trashing both you and your mother, in the old days. I would would be quoting of context, Bending you over and totally reaming into you, Mr. Kevin67. I was swating gnats and stomping out cock roaches full time, and transfering flame-wars between boards. I never cussed thought. Like I said my elder ancient , old time , broken down , friend Kevin67, those were the days. From my experence, I have created a board to be highly flame resistant. Not perfect mind you. Flame happen anywhere. But I did take the key elements from true flame warriors so that my members could not be harrassed effectively by them. It's works. You are not over there posting. The welcome mat is there for you, but you know you would not like it. You want to be able to pee and crap on people when you want too, Kevin67. That happen here, but not over there, on yes Deadskirts. (there I go again right!, Kevin)

You are so scared Kevin67 . I can smell the fear on you from here. You claim can post a negative review of a Bluestone video, yet you never have done so. Saying you can, and backing it with specific examples are two different things. I never said Bluestone is afraid of critcism, I said the envoriment here does not condone it. Bluestone lacks the tact to even phrase the question correctly without letting his feelings of anger get in the way, so he can't get the answer he wanted. They again maybe he does not want those answers after all. :( He felt he had to put my name it, or indication thereof, to give someone like your kind , Mr. Kevin67, enough of an incentive to post anything on this thread, as long as you could some how work your anti-geno comments in there, for whatever ejacutory pleasure you are getting beside the death fetish of women. I am so glad I can help you on other things beside the fantasy death fetish Kevin67. :clap:

I don't hold grudges , even your webmaster has vouched for that already. I don't care about rival boards that are ran by people who don't keep their word and are out for the destruction of my website, if they can pull it off. As bad as you are Kevin67, and as much as you hate me, I think it fair to say that you are NOT out for the destruction of DeadSkirts. (You darn right I going put that plug in there!) No use taking hits from your cap guns Kevin, when I blasting with my pump crowd stabalizing shotgun. ha! ha! :disapprove:

Now that you have chimed in and you have made you "Hit and run' post Kevin67. Let us stand on the sidelines and give someone else a chance and see if they can decipher through the anti-geno crap posted, and get at , and answer, the real legit question of posting negative reviews on the board.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

Sincerely Geno
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, if you haven't taken advantage of the bliss button to tune out Geno's rants, don't be afraid to post on this thread... oh, I don't mean not to be afraid of me... I know that no one here is, but don't be afraid of Geno. He will no doubt run off at the mouth if you post anything positive here about my videos, like he just attacked Kevin for making a very neutral but insightful remark, but he can't bite you through cyber-space.

Geno, this thread is now yours. You have obviously fouled it with your chest-beating angry words, so that members will be afraid to post anything for fear of the Great Geno of DS attacking them. I read an article about cyber-bullies over the weekend. Maybe you should upgrade the nomenclature from 'flame war' to 'cyber-bully'. Enjoy the silence, my friend. I have better things to do than constantly correct your posting errors.

Blue
(P.S. Sorry I got that DS member's name wrong on the other post. Must have been a Freudian slip.)
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Geno

Post by Geno »

Ok then Bluestone..Remember I have seen it all and know how to proceed.

Attacked Kevin67? Who call you a "n*cro-clown" Bluestone? Kevin67 Did, Re-read his post. Also Bluestone it's not called a bliss-button. It called "foe button", and people use it to stick their head in the sand when they don't want to learn anything new. It was designed for liberials who like to have goverment, or electronic software, control what they see and hear. Now I will provide you with list of members who will NOT ever use that "foe button" if you want me too. However you will get no list of members who are afraid to post FF period. You are going to interact better with the few civlized members you have here, to get the information out of them Bluestone.

Well if you insist on me comming back to put some real substance into this thread, I think it salvagable now that Kevin has fled the scene. We just have to worry about Chton. This is just the kind of thread he likes cum too, even more so than talking about women. So keep and eye out for him.

Suzi Leigh does not display good acting skills in your videos on average, Bluestone. Her acting skills have barely improved in my opinion Since the days of WAVE. To me she seem to have trouble remember lines, add libbing, and I find it very difficult to "Suspend my Dis-belief"

For people who don't know what that is. I will quickly explain. When you see a movie you know that factually is just a stage, actors and some props. You don't believe what is happen in real. So you have a Dis-Belief. Now for the purposes of fantasy you want to get rid of that "DisBelief." You want to "Suspend The Dis Belief" for a while. In order to that, you need a fair stage set, and some half way decent acting skills. Suzi Leigh on average disappoints me. I have no trouble with her looks. She is your gorgeous All American White Girl. However, when it comes to seeing her in most of her productions, I have been disappointed. The one I liked the most, had to be the one where Suzi played a female bank robber/killer in her slinky form fitting mini-dress only to have her neck snapped by her double crossing partner/lover (Mr. Dean Paul)

As a result on another thread, you mention the "Silencer Remake". I joined Mr. Mac in hoping the Petra Morgan would have gotten the starring role in that picture. She is busty, exotic and has demonstrated acting skills superior to Miss Suzi Leigh, throughout her underground acting career dating back to the now defunked Annabelles Fantasies. Looks like in the "Silencer Remake" we are not going to see Petra Morgan, but at least you did not put Suzi Leigh in the starring role. :roll: It would have been very disappointing in my humble opinion, even to the point I would not have promised to buy the video.

Now Since Kevin67 has promised not to interfer I want to take issue with the one civilized point he put on the board, before he flamed out.

Kevin67 wrote:I am definitely not afraid of being critical of Bluestone's work, but I do feel that even constructive criticism is better handled through email. You ask why? The reason is simple, my concept of the video is only my opinion.,other people may enjoy the very videoI didn't care for. If I do an on board bad mouthing of a video, either by Blue or some other producer, it could be harmful to the death fetish as a whole. Consider the remake of "Last House on The Left"'' one newspaper praised it and one called it trash. Whom do you believe?

You see Bluestone, I can smell the fear comming from Kevin67 in his post, as he makes up excuses for not posting negative reviews where they belong...in public!!.. and NOT in secret e-mails. :approve: He refers to these reviews as bad-mouthing. Now nowhere Bluestone, have you refered to a posting of a review as "bad mouthing" So Kevin does not know what a constructive criticizing review is. (badmouthing nothing!) On DeadSkirts we put up multiple reviews is thats what came into the board. So one member may trash a movie and the other maybe be supportive of it. So who do you believe?...I'll answer that question. Over time you get to see several or even many reviews from the same person, and they can build a credibilty. On DeadSkirts the member with a very high credibilty is member Dick Hertz. When he gives a review and it's impressive, you can count on it being good. Now by the same token, if he says a movie was disappointing you can put a lot of weight into that, and pretty much pass on it. Now if his review goes against another review, Dick Hertz has a reputation so his review will probably carry a lot more weight with the DS members opinions.

My loyalty is to my members. I like to see producers earn their money, but fetish, or not fetish I want to see them under continued presure to put out quality work. I want to see them put our more of what the majority wants to see out there. Our members have a right to know as much about the movie as then can get, before they spend their hard earned money! Just because some dude like KHP has some high production vaules, does not mean I want to see any of his graphic gorey mulitlating videos. They are meaningless to me and many members. Yet others are into gore and they maybe able to provide a review or two of his videos.

Bluestone, you did have a fantastic actress last year, that may have been even better than Petra Morgan in her acting skills, in my opinion, but she's gone, and you have not even mentioned her name again. :cry: She might not ever come back. We'll talk about her in detail some other time.

Geno
Last edited by Geno on Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Blue,

I agree with kevin in that I ususlly perfer to offer specific criticisms in private. I'm of the opinion that if I were to criticize, for example, cgi effects and provide a detailed reason why, it's likely to discourage other potential customers. While the criticism may have been constructive, if it costs you sales, then I'm shooting myself in the foot because it will be harder for you to raise the capital for the next shoot.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Thank you for your comments on Silk Videos, Geno. Personally, I have seen quite an improvement in Suzi's acting since her Wave days. She has a photographic memory, so never appears to have a problem delivering scripted lines; although, sometimes she ad libs when I don't want her to :D

May I ask in which videos you thought her acting was not up to snuff (pun intended)? I've got over 40 Suzi videos out there in addition to the neck snap one that you referred to ("Ginger Snaps"). Could you kindly be more specific?

Yes, sadly, Katherine has entered teaching full time, and left a budding acting career behind her :cry:

Sincerely,
Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Max5s wrote:Blue,

I agree with kevin in that I ususlly perfer to offer specific criticisms in private. I'm of the opinion that if I were to criticize, for example, cgi effects and provide a detailed reason why, it's likely to discourage other potential customers. While the criticism may have been constructive, if it costs you sales, then I'm shooting myself in the foot because it will be harder for you to raise the capital for the next shoot.

I understand, Max, and I do get constructive criticism by email from several people, including those who order customs such as Kevin. They are always trying to help me to do better and improve my craft. On the other hand, I don't want anyone to think that they cannot post negative reviews if they don't want to communicate with me directly by email. Personally, I think Geno is dead wrong in his fear factor theory. So, I called his bluff. I'm not encouraging negative reviews, but I am open to them, if someone really feels strongly about the subject. This thread also allows for positive customer reviews though.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi,

I just want to make 9one thing clear to you Geno. Don't ever, ever bring my mother
or any other member of my family into any of your idiotic responses. My mother is
dead and has nothing to do with this situation. You got that Mr. Cyber-idiot I stand by all
else I printed above.
Geno

Post by Geno »

I told you that was in my past. I am not the vicious flame warrior today. If it was back in those days, that exactly who I would go after. Get your time zones straight boy, It's not 1999 anymore. You have no idea who you are dealing with. You need stop the name calling, stay on topic Kevin67. :lol: :disapprove:

Your, negative reviews are worthless Kevin unless you have the spine to post them in public like even the most guilable, sweetest members do on DeadSkirts. How can you ever build up any credibility unless people can see your critical reviews.
Last edited by Geno on Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Bluestone wrote: Personally, I think Geno is dead wrong in his fear factor theory. So, I called his bluff. I'm not encouraging negative reviews, but I am open to them, if someone really feels strongly about the subject. This thread also allows for positive customer reviews though.

Blue
Who's Geno?

Well, if you really want constructive criticism, then I would start by suggesting you give one of your members a vacation. He's used to the idea and has been a strong advocate and practitioner of the concept. Perhaps a rest would afford him some time to reflect on his behavior, and it would give us a chance to focus more directly on the issues under discussion rather than these endless battles of wit with an unarmed, yet relentless opponent.
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

Blue,
I have seen a few of your videos (Looks like i'll be getting a couple more soon) and i can honestly say that I have not yet seen anything that inspired me to post a negative comment
(constructive or otherwise) about them. I have seen ( and own) a lot worse than I have seen you produce. :clap:
Rest assured, if something really bothers me about one of your videos, you'll at least get an e-mail from me.

I hear this rumor that someone who can't keep his feelings at his own board has been making comments here....wouldn't know, don't care, have him blocked - it's so much nicer that way :razz:
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
Geno

Post by Geno »

Nightposter--- I know what I am about to say is way beyond your cabalities to understand, but I am going to say it anyway. FF is my board too, and FF is your board. DeadSkirts is my board, and it's your board also Mr. Nightposter..... I know, I know, what I just said is way beyond what you can comprehend, but I assure you, it is true. :yes:

After everything you have seen Nightposter, over the last few days, the management of FF and DS is not going to take your suggestion of a US against THEM board. They are co-friendly and even as we debate this issue, people are posting and enjoying the erotism both board have to offer and are not even aware this is going on. You if you are really getting the urge to "block" something, might I suggest you pull a disappearing act. right now? :clap:

Max5s---- That's not constructive criticism when you can not even name the member in question. :razz: If you are refering to yourself. Haven't I told you 100 times, that you can take a vacation without managment's help. You don't need any adjustments to your account for that. If you need a break, take one...on your own. Don't come to my radio show to cry and whine on me. :roll: You guys just don't think like full function webmasters. All you think of is ban, ban, ban, ban. Even a couple of lesbians who don't know the first thing about webmastering, will resist the tempation to ban you Max5s. :razz: You are still active on all the boards you are a member of. So don't worry about it.

The subject is about posting both kinds of reviews Max5s. I would have a lot more respect for Kevin67, if he told us that he also gives positive reviews in the secret e-mails. That crumb said he would pass the more vauable critical review to the producers hidden from the public. Yet, I would imagine when Kevin67 has a positive review, he wants to post that on the board, and have it exposed to the public. Correct me if I am wrong, "Kevin67 only post review by secret e-mail if they negative. Kevin67 is not afraid to post a positive review in public.

Geno
Geno

Post by Geno »

Bluestone--- That's too bad about Miss Kathrine, but you are corect.. she was the great sexy actress that I found it very easy to "supend my dis-belief". Still if she is gone, then you can still use her image as a sample of your work, and to compare to any of your actresses.

Suzi Leigh was just totally horrible throughout her W.A.V.E era. Of course she has since improved, but the question is how much? Suzi's acting was at an all time low back then, of course she has gotten better. Just how much, I really don't know. I have not see all of her "Silk Videos" videos that I would call an extraordinary improvement. Every video she has done for Silk Videos is and improvement over her WAVE productions.

I think some of the best underground actresses are on WAVE videos, like Tina Krause and Pam Sutch, and Debbie D. The problem with W.A.V.E videos is that they are so "asexual". In other words they lack sexual situation. They can get take so long to build to a death scene, the skip up the sexiness and provocation of women. No hugging. No Kissing. Even in Melina pussy shooting video you have her getting out of bed with a man. Maybe there was no love making scenes Bluestone but is surely was implied. Director Gary Whitson of WAVE strongly resists plots like that. That is the problem with WAVE. Put minute for minute they have had some great actresses. The includes Actor Dean Paul, which I believe you have work with him before Bluestone .

Sincerely Geno
Mkkb

Post by Mkkb »

Geno wrote:Bluestone---

I think some of the best underground actresses are on WAVE videos, like Tina Krause and Pam Sutch, and Debbie D. The problem with W.A.V.E videos is that they are so "asexual". In other words they lack sexual situation. They can get take so long to build to a death scene, the skip up the sexiness and provocation of women. No hugging. No Kissing. Even in Melina pussy shooting video you have her getting out of bed with a man. Maybe there was no love making scenes Bluestone but is surely was implied. Director Gary Whitson of WAVE strongly resists plots like that. That is the problem with WAVE. Put minute for minute they have had some great actresses. The includes Actor Dean Paul, which I believe you have work with him before Bluestone .

Sincerely Geno[/size]
Actually, I don't think W.A.V.E has/had a problem, it sounds like it is more your problem. I don't think every video needs to be oozing with sex. I think the forced sexual aspect in these films is overdone. So I don't think you should say WAVE had an issue, it is that YOUR taste was different from the material they produced. I am quite sure WAVE sold to plenty to satisfied customers. I was one of them. :twisted: