Biggest missed opportunities in movies

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jross

Biggest missed opportunities in movies

Post by jross »

I was curious to hear from others about the biggest missed opportunities from movies, in your opinion.

To clarify, my intent is to discuss movie scenes with some kind of perilous situation, a shootout or almost stabbed, threatened by gun or blade and coming out unscathed or even just wounded. Scenes where sexy female character could have been killed but did not. Could have been a villainess or heroine or other character.

Here is my #1. This sword fight is great from a 1988 movie called Glitch. He could have so easily finished her off.

https://femalevillains.fandom.com/wiki/Faye_(Glitch!)

If i had to pick a #2 it might be Enemy Gold with Julie Strain and she could have been taken out in gunfights but unfortunately was explosion instead which is a shame in my opinion.
JohnVillain

Re: Biggest missed opportunities in movies

Post by JohnVillain »

Any action movie shootout at a club/party where the establishing shot prior shows bunch of hotties lounging around but during the actual shootout none of the background babes actually get hit somehow
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

Passenger 57.

A government agent , Wesley Snipes, is passenger 57 on a flight which is hijacked. He manages to kill all the hijackers except for one. Played by Elizabeth Hurley.
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Ric delCampo wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 8:30 pm Passenger 57.

A government agent , Wesley Snipes, is passenger 57 on a flight which is hijacked. He manages to kill all the hijackers except for one. Played by Elizabeth Hurley.
Elizabeth Hurley's character should have been killed for her crimes against acting...
weirdimagesxd

Post by weirdimagesxd »

-Maggie Q's character having such a boring death in Die Hard 4

-Diane Kruger's character death being so short in Inglorious Bastards

-Alexandra Daddario's character not being strangled to death in "We summon the darkness" but rather being hit by a car (even though she is strangled before that for a few seconds)
bowmanator

Post by bowmanator »

In the movie Clue when, I believe in one of the alternate endings, Wadsworth says something to the affect of "let's stack the bodies in the basement and move one." I was SO waiting for the body stacking to take place....
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

For hanging aficionados the biggest missed movie opportunity has to be the hanging of Cat Ballou! In the film the "Preacher" imposter slashed the rope instantly with a straight razor WHILE she fell through the gallows trapdoor BEFORE she hit bottom? Oh, sure. She SHOULD have hanged for a minute or two at least of kicking and dancing while he sawed at that stout and sturdy hemp rope---assuming that all of the men on the platform did not SHOOT HIM! It was a fairy tale, and it could have been a lot more realistic dance!......................elsullo
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

Oh, in Clue the pretty buxom maid SHOULD have been hanged dramatically instead of quickly strangled in the dark! It was a nice hangman noose for cripes sake!....................elsullo
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

RoboCop. This scene. Should've been a female victim.
Attachments
Robocop.JPG
Robocop.JPG (68.03 KiB) Viewed 1375 times
Jehuty112

Post by Jehuty112 »

Awol Nate wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 6:40 am RoboCop. This scene. Should've been a female victim.
As long as we can get a Wardrobe malfunction and a upskirt shot. I think that would make the scene even better
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.

Post by Awol Nate »

Jehuty112 wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 8:43 pm
Awol Nate wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 6:40 am RoboCop. This scene. Should've been a female victim.
As long as we can get a Wardrobe malfunction and a upskirt shot. I think that would make the scene even better
Exactly. Maybe her blouse and bra completely blown off. That would have been epic.
Awol Nate

Post by Awol Nate »

This scene in The Blob. Way too short and could've thrown in some nudity (maybe her clothes dissolve). I would have loved to see her floating in the booth completely immersed in the the goo while her clothes dissolve and she thrashes around suffocating.
Attachments
TheBlob.jpg
TheBlob.jpg (63.35 KiB) Viewed 1123 times
hansapplegate

Post by hansapplegate »

Jurassic Park!

Literally the entire franchise has been a waste of opportunities for female vore and dino caused fatalities.
We got exactly one female eaten by a dinosaur in all of those movies combined!
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

Anybody know who Samuel Fuller was? B-movie director extraordinaire.

There was supposed to be one of his westerns on Tuner Classic Movies last night. But for some reason they showed some other movie.

The movie they were supposed to show was "40 Guns." Barbara Stanwick plays an evil Cattle Queen. Her brother is even more evil than her.
Three (good guy) brothers ride into town and one falls in love and decides to stay on as Town Marshall.
Meanwhile, the older (good guy) brother starts a love affair with Barbara Stanwick.
Barbara's evil brother kills the middle (good guy) brother on his wedding day, so the older brother goes gunning for him. Evil brother takes Barbara as a human shield.
Older good guy brother shoots through Barbara, (slightly wounding her,) and kills her evil brother.
But that's not the way it was supposed to end. The older good guy brother was supposed to shoot and kill Barbara and the bullet would penetrate her and kill her evil brother as well.
But the studio bosses thought that ending was too much of a downer and insisted that Sam Fuller rewrite the ending so Barbara survives the shooting.
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

In the remake of I, the Jury, the producers ad directors blew everything. They ruined a good plot. The royally screwed up the killing of Charlotte buy using a brunette instead of a blonde, by having her dressed instead of naked, they shot her in the wrong place and they had her die before Mike Hammer uttered his most famous line ("It was easy.")

The killings of Julie Strain in both of the Andy Sideris films she appeared in were awful in that they blew her up instead of using a more personal technique as they did with Devin DeVasquez.