Petra & Suzi february shoot

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

LTerry

Re: Petra & Suzi february shoot

Post by LTerry »

Blue,

Thank you for the post of Petra in those leggings. Two questions: 1) When could we expect to see that video posted? I know how busy you are, but it's definitely on the list; 2) Have those leggings been ruined yet? I'd love to see some of your other models in them, and I wonder both if they are still in your costume collection and who amongst your stable of beauties might fit them, as I know Petra is quite petite.

Grateful as always,

LT
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

LTerry wrote: Two questions: 1) When could we expect to see that video posted? I know how busy you are, but it's definitely on the list; 2) Have those leggings been ruined yet? I'd love to see some of your other models in them, and I wonder both if they are still in your costume collection and who amongst your stable of beauties might fit them, as I know Petra is quite petite.
Hi LT,

1) That's a good question. I have 100 or so unedited videos, but I have to do the customs first, and then edit those that the most people want, or that I feel will be most popular, since my sales are currently the lowest that they've ever been.

2) The leggings were not destroyed and are in my costume collection. I don't have another actress right now who can fit into them.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

A good grab by Petra is in COOKED BOOKS in this thread...Very Hot indeed :clap:
snake556
What is your main fetish?: Fun
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love see famme fatalities
Referral: cnb

Post by snake556 »

Bluestone wrote:Here is the first image(s) from the shoot. It's from Tenderflesh's "Cooked Books". A conniving Petra has Suzi shot, but before Suzi dies, she tells her killer who the real thief is. This is the result...
Where this film Blue I searched him and did not find him at the main site your films?!!!
http://femmefatalities.com/members/silk ... index.html
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

snake556 wrote:
Bluestone wrote:Here is the first image(s) from the shoot. It's from Tenderflesh's "Cooked Books". A conniving Petra has Suzi shot, but before Suzi dies, she tells her killer who the real thief is. This is the result...
Where this film Blue I searched him and did not find him at the main site your films?!!!
http://femmefatalities.com/members/silk ... index.html
This one's in the 350 or so shot, but unedited, videos. It was shot as a favour for my friend, Tenderflesh, but when he passed away, I couldn't bring myself to edit it. It's been quite a while now, so I guess I'd better put it back on the list.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Loved to see this thread again some of Petras classics,glad to see cooked books on the list its her doing her trademark cupping ..Just all world ..Push this one up......... :excited: :excited: the list Blue ps you forgot you had Vignette 2 now 3........i know.
Rockyfifty

Post by Rockyfifty »

Blue....After seeing the preview pictures, I will bet the farm sales will go though the roof if you edit and start selling " Cooked Books". Nothing like seeing Petra get it like she did in " Disappearing Act", "Last Shoot " and " Lead Shower " ... in the buff!!!!
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

LTerry wrote:Blue,

So many great videos. Without wishing to add to your workload, is it possible to get a screenshot or two of the video with Petra in those silver leggings? I'm quite attached to the idea of her in those, as you might imagine.

Best,

LT

Here are three screenshots from "On The Run", the first a close-up of Petra with wounded chest, then a view of her writhing in the silver leggings, and finally her dead body dressed in bra and leggings.

Blue

I also love her in the silver skin tight slacks (again)... I am still drooling (and waiting) to see this one. :love: :pc:
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

They're coming. Just gotta find a way to get by on one hour's sleep a night. I'm very close though. :lol2:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com