Petra UPDATE!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

gold

Re: Petra UPDATE!

Post by gold »

Blue,sounds like a great 2 months with wonderful talent.Some day when your retired you will wonder how you had time to work. However if you have to have 2 task this one might be alot of fun.Cheers on putting this together. Am sure we will see some real gems with this cast.
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

OUTAKES AND CANDID PHOTOS

Post by elsullo »

I don't know what the "commercial" entanglements would be, but I for one would love to see on-set outakes and "bloopers" of Petra's productions, and also off-set candid photos or videos of her just being herself. It would be especially interesting to see a vid of a casual interview of Petra discussing how she feels about being such a Goddess and sex star, especially her feelings about the snoof/neekro fans who passionately desire to POSSESS her utterly by fantasizing her death and their subsequent ownership of her.

How I ENVY Bluestone's private chats with Petra! Yes, I am interested in her MIND.........................elsullo :cool:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

There is a Petra greeting on the Silk Videos member's site. She wasn't too keen on doing an interview last time, but then she had just been picked up at the airport by a perfect stranger (and I emphasize the 'perfect' part) who was planning to film her dying by various means while she was half way across the globe from anyone she even remotely knew :lol:

In fact, I think Pet has to be given credit for making that journey all on her own. She really warmed up to Meredith, and Mere really put her at ease. Then she met Jessica, who I've just added to the mega-shoot, and Kerie, and Voytek. After a while, it was like being with old friends. So, maybe I'll try to don my interview hat this time :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Blue enjoyed the update and will check the members site soon.Like E the outakes and allmost make it cuts are great.Am so glad your hiring the mansions security force to protect the precious one.Not sure of the week she arrives in mid Sept but she is commended for her travel to North America and hope she gets a little vacation this time.
gold

Post by gold »

Blue am posting this here regarding your producer comments.One of my favorite days was when your first custom starring Petra was released.I also was fixed on this beauty and somehow felt you wanted to film her yourself. Well heaven is when your dreams come true.Am so glad you took the time and expense to do this and share your perfection with us. One fantasy that i think you might like is to see is Paul and Doc working their Fx with her. Have to admitt that your FX is tremendous and each release is perfection at work.Again your dream is soon to arrive in person Way to go.BRAVO
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

I'm counting the days :)

Petra sighting in the offing!!!

As for f/x, I plan to continue to improve in that department. Did I tell anyone that I bought a crossbow? :wink:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Oh my gosh,now thats pushing the FX window.Well Blue with all the models added to the Petra spectacular im hoping it gets a lits debut.Needless to say who my choice would be.Also think its great Jessica is in the mix.Maybe Petra can get a little payback this time.What a great cast this will be.
gold

Post by gold »

Since the conversation is a little tense elsewhere and you hinted about the crossbow,are you going deer hunting in the big Sept shoot ?Yep Blue ,this is news.hints please,.or is it top secret.???
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Gold,

I got the crossbow and used it in a vampire series that I filmed last November with Suzi and Velvet as vampires, as well as Kerie and others. I was hoping to debut it for Halloween. I have nothing planned with Petra and crossbow on this shoot, but hopefully there will be another. Petra seems up for it, so it may happen next Spring. I got enough Petra customs to cover her airfare and part of her fee for the September shoot. So, it looks like the formula works... Kill Petra (in fantasy only), and they will cum!!! :lol:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Blue great news that your in the black.Am routing for you and and like Fields of Dreams your plan is comming through.Forget the Cross Bow you have enough on the schedule,and if i recall the Precious one is used effectively.with all the talent assembled im sure you have multi scenarios for everyones taste.Dont forget hang the bird and shoot everything else.Hope you can find a accomplice to edit and crank out all the material in the valult and this P shoot also.dam those day jobs,--When surounded charge in both directions..Cheers and Good luck
gold

Post by gold »

Hey Blue any Petra sightings or tidbits.Chow
gold

Post by gold »

Blue just learned your at the Mansion filming masterpieces for your fans.Great Petra sighting shes here.Updated from movie central appreciated
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Gold and the rest of my Friends,

I just finished dinner with Petra, and we talked for hours about our filming as well as every topic under the sun. This was after a full day of shooting with her and Melina. As we discussed our 5 1/2 days of filming about 22 videos, I asked her if she wanted to come back in the Spring. Her response... "I'd love it!" She said she'd love to live closer to the Bluestone mansion, where we shot a couple of scenes, so that we could shoot more often. To my mind, Petra is one of the sexiest women on the planet... that face, that body, that personality, that expressive face, and, yes, that incredible sense of humour. She had Melina and I in stitches over lunch... so much so that the other restaurant patrons seemed to be looking over at our table and thinking... "Why is that lot laughing so hard that they're almost busting their gut?" Can't wait to edit all of the Petra footage. Sadly, I have to drive her to the airport tomorrow. I've tied her up several times as well as deposited her naked into the trunk of my car. Perhaps, that would be a better option for tomorrow. After all, she belongs in the Bluestone mansion, not on some plane headed for Europe :cry:

Very Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Way to go Blue 22 in the vault,Bravo and thanks for the energy and expense to bring this together.Chow
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Teaser photos?

Post by elsullo »

PLEEEEEEEEZE! Me want teaser photos........................elsullo :idea: