Greetings for Petra!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

speak376

Re: Greetings for Petra!!!

Post by speak376 »

welcome petra i can't wait to see the videos. :mrgreen:
hardthrasher

Post by hardthrasher »

Bluestone wrote:I could just sit and talk with her for hours, which we have done after the shoots. I, of course, will not breach any confidences...
Without breaching confidences, Blue, is there anything you can share with us regarding Petra's thoughts on the whole death fetish genre? If she's a smart person as you say she is, it would be very intriguing to hear her "take" on this weird thing we all share (and she participates in, apparently quite happily...). I imagine at least *some* of your off-shoot discussions touch on the topic of your work...? Thanks!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Yes, we did discuss the fetish, and it surprised me to hear that, although Dlister sent her CD's of some of the videos that she was in at AF, she never viewed them. She has never seen any of her AF videos. She is a very accommodating person and a hard worker. So, she followed direction and did her best to give Dlister what he wanted, and really enjoyed working with the AF crew, but no one sat down with her and explained the motivation behind it all. Therefore, she was still under the common assumption that the people who watched these videos just wanted to see women die. I had discussions with her, and explained that this is definitely not the case. Having worked with me for 5 days, she now understands that, not only are the shoots fun and harmless, but the customers are equally fun-loving and harmless. Yesterday, she said to me that she'd really like to see the videos that we shot with her when they're edited. She's looking forward to viewing them. I took that as a real compliment, since there's probably about 100 AF videos that she had no interest in seeing :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
DoctorBlue

Post by DoctorBlue »

I have to say, Petra is a beautiful woman and a wonderful performer. I'm so sorry I didn't get to extend my well wishes to her when she was working with you.
hardthrasher

Post by hardthrasher »

Bluestone wrote:but no one sat down with her and explained the motivation behind it all. Therefore, she was still under the common assumption that the people who watched these videos just wanted to see women die.
I'm not that surprised that Petra didn't watch her videos - it seems like a lot of actors don't really care to see their finished work - but it did surprise me that no one had bothered to explain this phenomenon to her. How did you do explain it? I have a hard time explaining it to myself!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Well, first I got to know Petra, and she realized that I am a good guy... trustworthy, well-adjusted, concerned about her safety, and encouraging a fun working environment. So, she respected me before the topic arose. When she made a comment about whether I was concerned that the people who watched these videos might get ideas about actually killing women, that was my opening.

I explained to her that the great majority of my customers actually love women, and that they have simply been imprinted through watching violent movies from a young age to connect and confuse sex and violence. I explained that this is for the most part limited to the safe medium of film and personal role-playing, and pointed out the similarities between the gasping/panting/writhing involved in these fantasy videos and the female reactions during sexual intercourse. Our young minds, unable to view X-rated material, but free to view a beautiful woman being strangled on screen, obviously connected the elements of sex and violence... and the necro fetish was created.

I explained to her that those with the fetish probably respect female beauty even more than the general populace, and would never want to lose a beautiful woman to real death. I made it clear that we all want her to live a long, long life... and star in many more videos over the years.

By the way, she's agreed to shoot with me again next Spring!!! :D

So, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!! :)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com