Suzi's Cyber Appearance on FF! (It's over now!)

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

bullseye
What is your main fetish?: Pectoral punctures
Why do you want to join this forum?: To read and participate in threads, to see and to post pictures, and to be informed of relevant entertainment available for sale.
Referral: From Evangeline von Winter's web site.

Re: Suzi's Cyber Appearance on FF! (It's on RIGHT NOW!)

Post by bullseye »

Here's an explanation for at least one missing member: I posted a question, and later posted it again, but it never got answered because it never showed up on the message board. :shake:
Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Post by Algenon5 »

smudger wrote:Keep it to yourself, Al! There's still a couple bank accounts they haven't found so I'll make it worth your while...
No problem, Mo. I can always use some extra loot. I'm really Dick Cheney.
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
cmpunkfan16
What is your main fetish?: strangle
Why do you want to join this forum?: interested in seeing what others are interested in
Referral: bluestone

Post by cmpunkfan16 »

I am also sorry I missed her but because of the storm I have been pulling 12-15 hour days at work. I came home and fell asleep,next thing I know the sun is in my eyes through the shade. Its probably not a lack of interest,just a lack of power and internet access. I know it wasnt planned on purpose but the timing was bad
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

bullseye wrote:Here's an explanation for at least one missing member: I posted a question, and later posted it again, but it never got answered because it never showed up on the message board. :shake:
Hi Bullseye,

I saw that you were on the forum, and I was perplexed as to why you didn't join in the discussion. I know you're not shy. :lol2: I can't explain why the posts didn't take other than the fact that there were a lot of posts being uploaded close to the same time. I don't think that has ever happened before at FF though.

Hey All,

Up here in the land of ice and snow, we had no adverse effects of the hurricane at all. Suzi was evacuated from NY, stayed in New Jersey, then returned home for the FF appearance. I assumed therefore that all was okay down there, but then I checked out CNN, and NJ seems to be underwater. Suzi must be a good swimmer. Anyway, maybe I should have re-scheduled. Suzi is up for another session, and she suggested after our early November shoot. That is beyond hurricane season, and it will give Smudger a chance to emigrate to North America. So, I will ask her to return a third time, and maybe earlier in the evening, such as 6 pm EST, if everyone still thinks that there's sufficient interest.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
nekosan
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of Bluestone's films,and Dalila for a very long time.

Post by nekosan »

I would welcome another chance to ask her some questions .
If I had some friends I would ask them to logon to fire more questions to/at her.
She was courteous and answered the questions thoughtfully. Even mine :yes:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

nekosan wrote:I would welcome another chance to ask her some questions .
If I had some friends I would ask them to logon to fire more questions to/at her.
She was courteous and answered the questions thoughtfully. Even mine :yes:
Suzi's a lovely, down-to-earth, fun-loving young lady, but I think some people don't like to interact with 'celebrities' for one reason or another. Is that true, or am I just reading too much into the lack of participation by those not affected by the hurricane or time difference? :?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
nekosan
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of Bluestone's films,and Dalila for a very long time.

Post by nekosan »

Speaking for myself.
I thought I had a bunch of really 'smart/good' questions to ask Suzie. I thought that right up until the moment I typed them in . I must have rewritten the ,was it two, questions I did ask at least ten times each. Maybe I over thought them. But I would think of what I wanted to ask,then just type it the way it came up in my head. Then read it back just before I hit the enter button,and I would think. "What idiot wrote this one?"
Short answer. "Yes . Please bring her back." Maybe we can send you a few questions in advance. That might make some people feel a little 'safer' asking certain things. I know there are a couple of problems with that idea,but that is all it is. An idea. So please no anger.
I am done here. See ya tomorrow.
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

Yes Blue that was a good suggestion about having some of us send our questions in advance so you can ask away. That way we can read them later if we miss her. I think one other probable cause for the low turnout is that I am usually only on here late at night when the family goes to bed or are otherwise engaged. Some of us cannot access the site in prime time. I know that is probably the best time for Suzi and maybe yourself, but in my opinion, I think you might get a great response if it was midnight on a Friday or Saturday night.
That makes me wonder. Is there any way that you can see when your highest volume of viewers is?? I don't know if that kind of tracking exists down to that level.
One other thing... I have eaten in Milestone's many times !!! Usually in the West end of the city or in that big city right beside the west end.
Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Post by Algenon5 »

Bluestone wrote:

Hey All,

Up here in the land of ice and snow, we had no adverse effects of the hurricane at all.

So, I will ask her to return a third time, and maybe earlier in the evening, such as 6 pm EST, if everyone still thinks that there's sufficient interest.

Blue

248,000 lost power in Quebec. 60,000 lost power in New Brunswick.

6 pm EST would be 3 pm PST (California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, British Columbia, Yukon Ter.) ) and 4 pm MST (Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Alberta and all the sealskin huts in the Northern Ter.) A weekday Suzi visit at 6 pm EST would be inaccessible for most working stiffs in all of the aforementioned.

Clock-watcher Al
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

That is a great suggestion, for me to open the thread early and have members post their questions ahead of time. Suzi could also view them ahead of time, and then she can start answering them while she's waiting for the live questions... if you can have 'live' questions on a death fetish board. :lol2:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

Weekend visit, and questions available to her ahead of time.
At 6pm eastern on a weekday everyone west of Indiana is still unavailable.
and everyone "offshore" would be sleeping
I was there, but had visitors, so it was a hit and run visit.
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
LTerry

Post by LTerry »

Blue,

I think one of the reasons I didn't participate is simply the feeling of being exposed. I remember having read somewhere (probably this board) that Suzi doesn't actually have a death fetish, but is simply a willing and skilled performer in the genre. I always feel awkward having a discussion about this fetish with people who don't actually have it, as I'm sure must be the case with many actresses who have starred in my customs. I can't help but feel that Suzi might have been thinking I was a freak even as she was courteously and thoughtfully answering my questions.

I know that this is probably not the case, as she seems enthusiastic and empathetic as a person, but I feel both intrusive and exposed when discussing the fetish with people who don't share it. I understand that that's my loss, but that's my explanation for having missed her appearance despite being a fan. Perhaps if I can overcome it, I'll join the discussion next time.

Best,

LT
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

LTerry wrote: I can't help but feel that Suzi might have been thinking I was a freak even as she was courteously and thoughtfully answering my questions.
Hi LT,

That is understandable, and may be what many people are thinking. The thing is that Suzi has been shooting with me for 6 years, and knows that I have the fetish. So, if your logic was correct, she would think that I am a freak. She doesn't. We email each other daily and discuss all sorts of things. She is a good friend, and has often said that it doesn't matter what the fetish is... it's all good as long as no one gets hurt.

Hopefully, that will put your mind, and those of others, at ease. :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
LTerry

Re: Suzi's Cyber Appearance on FF! (It's over now!)

Post by LTerry »

Blue,

Thank you for your note. It does help, and I realize that the problem is mine. I've read the replies Suzi gave, and she seems lovely and genuine, so perhaps I can add something next time, though she also seems bright, so I'll need to prepare instead of trying to think on my feet.

I should also add my endorsement of Milestone's. One of my absolute favourite restaurants. I think it's a Canadian chain, so perhaps our international friends will just have to take your word for it. Goodness, if I thought that Petra or Suzi had been in my favourite Milestone's location I might just have to move in there permanently and soak up the aura.

Best,

LT