Uncle Buck's Blog

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering
Referral: fetnoir.com message board

Re: Uncle Buck's Blog

Post by uncle_buck »

For those of you who may be checking here for updates to the Amazon-Warriors site, Olaf has posted Part 2 of the Barbarian Raiders videos.
http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Olafs_Ama ... -index.htm Amazon Archive
uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering

Post by uncle_buck »

Well here it is only a day later and I'm back to post another update to the Amazon-Warriors site. Of course, I will have to admit that I was a wee bit tardy in the post yesterday but still and all they certainly are coming along regularly.

Olaf has just posted "Raiders of the Forgotten Tomb - Part 2". That is a long title and I must have thought that it was the "Lost Tomb" because I must have spelt it that way at least three times - which got me precisely nowhere. I think that I have it right. You'll find it at the Amazon-Warriors site in the "Modern Amazons" section. ANTARIS, AVERIA, THYARMIS, SARAMIS, SEMIRA, and ELYSIA star in this video and the women get to annihilate one another in ways both archaic and modern. I believe that there was one who survived to tell the tale. Go have a look to see for yourself ...
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Olaf has posted "The Belly Maniac" with Talanis providing the required exposure and Morgane the necessary prop.
This clip is released under the Titaneia banner which offers proof without my saying so that this is a Custom video.
In that I prefer to see Talanis (and any other woman for that matter) in the role of an Amazon Warrior where technically she has a "fighting chance", I fervently hope that one day Olaf will return to his "roots" so to speak. In the meantime, one cannot fault him or anyone else for responding to the "ready money" that is part and parcel of any custom video.
I will now leave you ro drool over Talanis as she suffers at the hands of "The Belly Maniac."
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

It wasn't long ago that I saw a message to Olaf looking for the 4th part of the "Navel Game". And Lo and Behold! Here it is!
Well that is to say ... Not 'here' precisely ... But it has been posted in the Warriors section of the Amazon-Warriors site.
So after looking at the preview pictures - and a trailer besides! Get yourselves on over to Olaf's site for the latest episode in this game that they play.
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

While we're waiting for Olaf to post a video that fullfills the promises hinted at in his latest trailer, Pariah the Amazon Gleaner stopped by - to visit an old friend she said - but I suspect it had more to do with having repairs made to her cart - to say nothing of getting in out of the cold. Be that as it may, I asked her what she had found during the course of her travels in and around Amazonia. She said that she found it to be much the same until at last she stopped at a camp where she came upon what was shaping up to be a belly-stabbing ceremony of one kind or another.
http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Amazons!_ ... mazons.htm Pariah's Preference
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Right on the heels of the "Navel Game", Olaf has posted "The Goddess of Blood" and from all appearances I would hazard to say that it is a 'sacrifice by consent' in which those chosen to participate do away with one another.
The last girl to go down is sort of 'on her honor' to do away with herself ... Unless of course she has been given a few preliminary pokes by one of the other participants.
The answer to that question you will have to determine for yourselves.
Have a preliminary peek her at the Archive, and then hasten to the Amazon-Warriors site for access to more photos if you should need any further enticement.
Let's see ... The cast consists of Saphyra, Averia, and Morgane if I remember correctly
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

I was delighted to see Olaf and his Amazon Warrior team return to their "roots" so to speak with the release of "Tribal War 16".
The cast of no fewer than fourteen includes ESTIANA, SAPHYRA, AVERIA, THYARMIS, TALANIS, SARAMIS, SHEMINA, JANE, BRYANNA, RUSSLANA, MORGANE, CLADI, ANTARIS and MIRA.
And I'd like to take this oppotunity to wish an "Uncle Buck Welcome" to new and rising stars Bryanna and Mira!
The "Greenscreen Technolgy" was "seamless" in so far as I could see and makes a fine "post-production" tool in the Amazon Arsenal.
Great to see Saphyra featured in a truly "Gut wrenching" scene with Morgane.
And speaking of Morgane, I was "gratified" to see her take a shaft on her own account during the melee.
Jane doesn't often play a role in these Amazonic Episodes but it was great to see her along with Russlana, Talanis, and Thyarmis.
Only Amazon Veterans unaccounted for were Raven, Semira, Suri and Zahray. (And let me apologize if I missed mentioning anyone.)
And I think that every effort should be made to gather as many "veterans" as are available for say - Tribal War 20!
And did I forget to mention that there are no fewer than fifty-two (52!) photos available at Olaf's site promoting this video?
I have my Christmas Present a few days early!
So now the ball is in your court and it is up to you to check out the latest tribal war at the
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

On a 2nd viewing, I see that Raven has played an uncredited role as an Amazon defending their fortress. And Thank Goodness for that! I didn't quite see how we could have had a Tribal War without Raven taking part!
And I may have caught a glimpse of Leandra as well. And I apologize for not mentioning Leandra in the list of amazon "veterans".
But these girls change their hair color and it throws me for a loss - which, I suppose is the general idea.
How many girls made up the cast of this video?

And the "Green Screen" provides living proof that an Amazon can be in two places at once. See if we can spot Shemina as she is shot down twice within the same frame! Nice going, Gurl!
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Olaf has granted us free access to "Arrow Shootout 1" as what he calls a "Pre-Christmas Gift".
(And I swear by all that is holy and several that are not that these days Talanis looks better than ever! Is such even possible?)
I've retained Olaf's message on the "Extras" page at the Amazon Archive, and here's the link:
http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Olafs_Ama ... 181213.htm Archive Extras
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

December 19, 2018
Olaf has posted "Fatal Failed Negotiation" released under the banner of the Modern Amazons.
He has provided us with a thorough synopsis -I think is the correct term - and I invite you all to read it (and take it to heart) at the http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Olafs_Ama ... -index.htm Amazon Archive
And it is with something in the way of "relief" that I see Semira playing an active role in this outing as I haven't seen her in what has been released recently.

Olaf says nothing about this being a "custom" so my guess is that this video is of his own design as well as direction and (post) production.
And why do we call it "post production" rather than "post shooting" or "post recording" or even "post filming?"
I'm willing to bet that there is more time spent assembling these videos during "post production" than there is during the actual photo shoot ...
Unless, of course, everyone gets to fooling around a lot more than we'll ever see in these videos Olaf releases.
"Killing" is a Serious Business in everyone's book. And my wish is to see the Amazon Team keep it that way.

Olaf has said that he will not be producing anything more until February of next year.
That may mean that he intends to take an extended vacation someplace where it is a bit warmer than his native Germany ... or ...
That he has a host of work "In the Can" as we said back in the days when there was Film in the camera.
Let's all hope that is the case so that we don't miss our updates from the Amazon-Warriors every ten days or so.

Merry Christmas and a Safe, Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year to One and All.
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

December 19, 2018

http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Black_Nyl ... nylons.htm Black Nylons Gallery

It isn't often that I have two updates to make in one day - but it does occur now and then and today happens to be one of them.
Could it be that the Holiday Spirit has gotten into our producers?
Tommy Gunn, owner, producer, proprietor, and distributor of the Black Nylons Gallery has provided me with the latest version of his Catalogue
which you will find accessable from the link to the gallery page posted above.
I'm hoping to have more of his latest preview material to add to and enhance his Black Nylons Gallery page here at the blog.
So as a radio disk jokey may (still) be inclined to, "Stay Tuned!"
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

December 26, 2018
Olaf is closing out the year by giving us the opportunity to download his latest video at a reduced price - so latch on to it if you haven't already done so.

I am putting a page together for Sophie, having received permission from her to do so, and it will be making its appearance on the blog in another
few days. I don't think that I'll get quite as 'carried away' as I did with Olaf's 'archive', but it's coming together nicely so I guess along about New Year's Eve it will make its appearance. Once again, it will be a 'compendium' of material that was released previously, but I hope that it will be both a handy and useful reference. Stay Tuned.
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Sophie's Fantasy Art Index at Buck's Blog

I was going to wait until the new year to release this page for Sophie's Fantasy Art site.
But Sophie has given me the "go-ahead" so I may as well release what I have although after a fast look at her site,
it will easily take me the rest of my life to capture promotional data for all that she has posted there.
The problem that I have with the girl's site is one of what I guess I would call "presentation".
Sophie favors a single frame picture collage, but the site displays pictures just a bit larger than a "thumbnail"
and so I have one heck of a time determining if a particular video is going to "fill my needs" for the moment or not.
So mine is a project of "enlargement" as much as anything ...
And of course, I hope that it serves a purpose and does the Lady some good!
http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Sophies-F ... -index.htm Sophie's Fantasy Art Index
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

unclebuck- I work with Sophie quite a bit, and we have been discussing some new strategies to display her work, my work and some of the things we do collaboratively. As we develop it, I think we would be willing to share part of it with your blog as we appreciate the fact that you are now including us in your endeavor. Our efforts will certainly make some things easier to view.
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Max, I would appreciate that no end. And I believe that any help that Sophie can get with her site will help everyone.
The site is a bit - well - 'secretive' I guess is as good a word as any. You have to know what you're doing - and where to look - before the customer can achieve 'satisfaction' and Sophie makes a sale.
As a potential customer coming in off the street as it were, and probably at least half full of beer and whatnot, all I know is that I want a girl to amuse me for a few minutes.
That being the case, presentation at the site wants to be as forward as an American Football pass.
The 9-photo collages that are presented to promote the videos would be more than adequate provided that they were large enough to view easily.
That, coupled with the fact that I'm looking for something to keep me occupied someplace warm this winter is what 'inspired' me to build Sophie's Fantasy Art Archive at the blog.
I hope that it manages to do her some good but that will take a while.
In the meantime, I will take all the advice, and material that I can lay my cursor upon.
Thanks!
:D