Uncle Buck's Blog

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering
Referral: fetnoir.com message board

Re: Uncle Buck's Blog

Post by uncle_buck »

January 2, 2019
Olaf starts us off on the 'right foot' with Saphyra and Morgane in a belly-shooting video from Titaneia Productions.
It would seem that Saphyra and Morgane had a wage going between them ... And why Saphyra ever agreed to take Morgane up on the bet beats me - but that's the premise.
See the preview for "Saphyra Belly-Shot" on the
http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Olafs_Ama ... -index.htm Amazon Archive
uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering

Post by uncle_buck »

January 8, 2019 #1
I've been keeping myself fully occupied in building reference pages for Sophie's Fantasy Art site. I thought that it would be a small task that I could knock out quickly.
Ha! No project is ever any smaller or quicker or easier than you think it will be ... Just remember that.
Sophie has posted some new material in her Members Area and I thought that this would be the time to introduce the "Good News" section to her site.
Go have a look, guys! After all, the 'clicks' registered there don't necessarily have to be all mine!
http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Sophies-F ... -index.htm Sophie's Fantasy Art Index
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

January 8, 2019 #2
Olaf has released "Sword Fun - Vol 4" in the Titaneia area of his site. The video is composed of ten separate contests between Talanis and Averia and to judge by the way the girls go at one another the "fun" can only be had by those viewing the video. But then, isn't that the way it is in every walk of life? http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Olafs_Ama ... -index.htm Amazon Archive
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Sophie has been keeping me busy this morning with making several additions to "Sophie's Fantasy Art" pages at Buck's Blog.

1. Sophie's email address … Contact Sophie
2. Search Function … Locate video clips for your favorite model
3. News Flash … Sophie currently has a big sale underway
4. Sophie's Locations … Links to obtain the Fantasy Art clips as PPV from other shops.

And now … Back to adding to the video titles at the blog!

http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Sophies-F ... -index.htm Sophie's Fantasy Art Index * In Process
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

January 14, 2019
Olaf has posted "Project Centurion Chapter 4" and it should be available in the Titaneia section of his site.
I say "should be" but I haven't checked it out as yet. But since it is a custom, I believe that is where the video will reside.
And I must say that it certainly is good to see Suri back in front of Olaf's camera!
I don't think that anyone has "cloned" many like her!
But then I suppose that's just as well seeing as how she chose to misbehave in this outing!
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

January 18, 2019
Being that it is the winter season and Germany can have cold weather to say the least, I imagine that his Amazon Warriors are somewhat loath to come out and play. And I expect that even his production facility can be a bit drafty at times. So Olaf has sat himself down to assemble another in his series of Fallen Amazon Photo Sets - this being the 15th of the collections. Being the Dirty Old Man that I am, I was most interested to see a picture of MORGANE resting in state as it were. And doesn't it seem a shame to keep that woman under wraps? Check out the previews at the
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

January 22, 2019
Olaf has released "Love's Last Rest" as the latest entry in the Lethal Cowgirls area of his site. As things turned out, neither of the girls proved to be anywhere near "lethal" enough as the "Shootist" in the piece ambled away at the conclusion with nary a scratch. This episode was particulary well scripted. The audience knows what the actors are going to say and do of course, but it had a "flow" to it that was quite natural. Pariah came by to get in out of the cold and she was delighted - I guess is the word - to see the victims hit in the upper parts of their bodies. "Enough of the belly and navel shooting already!" she exclaimed. "Where I come from, you hit an Amazon in the gut and she's quite liable to live long enough to cut out your liver, take a generous bite out of it, and offer you what remains!" I couldn't help but agree with her. Pariah is not a woman that you can afford to be in disagreement with - even a little bit!
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

January 25, 2019 Olaf's "Of Jealousy and Death"
The arrows were flying thick and fast in Olaf's production area when the Team put "Of Jealousy and Death" together. Perhaps the arrow barrage was not as thick as it would have been during one of the Tribal Wars, but then there was considerably more plot and dialogue involved in this episode.
Since the ladies are speaking German for the most part, I find myself wondering just how closely the text that appears on the screen follows the spoken word? There is an Old Story that goes back to the Silent Film Era of a theater that was playing a melodrama to an audience all of who suffered from deafness. Now and again laughter would break out and it left the theater operator scrathing his head wondering why? His patrons may have been deaf, but they all were proficient at reading lips and when the text on the screen had the villain shouting "Curses! Foiled again!" or some such expression, the audience was quite apt to dissolve in laughter. It seemed that the dialog was more or less extemporized and what the characters called one another had little to do with what appeared on the screen.
Additionally, there is a fascinating "character study" toward the end of the video that I will leave to you to view on your own.
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

January 29, 2019
Olaf has released "Project Centurion 5" in the Modern Amazons area of his site. Centurion 4 was released through Titaneia and I almost put the wrong banner on the promo for the Amazon Archive. I see that there was a complaint of sorts lodged because these were "bloodless killings" this time around. That may be due to the fact that his crew ran out of Stage Blood as it is now toward the end of the month an a fresh batch has yet to be cooked up for what is to be produced during February. I'm kidding, of course and as usual. But when you stop to think that this is no less than the Seventh video that Olaf has released this month, I may not be too far off at that. Be that as it may, please enjoy yourselves watching Saphyra getting kicked around. Bloody wounds or not, the poor soul won't be able to hold a beer for a week what with all the holes poked in her!

And now a question if I may:
I notice the counter on this message string increasing regularly.
For which I shall not complain in the least …
But it makes me wonder, Why?
Anything I have posted here is as easily located at the Amazon Archive noted above
and you get the pictures besides.
But then, they are simply the ones that I've "harvested" from Olaf's promotional area in the Producers' Section of this site.
A head scratcher - but okay.
:D
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

March 26,2019
With Olaf's latest release of the Amazon Teams's "Wounded Warrior" in which Sotar appears in her first role and we are treated to seeing Morgane as every self respecting Amazon ought to appear - I have instituted a small change in "corporate policy". And, as you might suspect, any such change is quite apt to involve more in the way of 'work' on your part. (And don't they always?) But I've come to firmly believe that all anyone ever looks at are the Latest Releases, and, being that this is an Archive I would prefer that you were to stop in and browse a while. There's apt to be a whole raft of Olaf's material that I'll bet you haven't seen yet! I'll lend you access to the Archive from here and then, Take it Away! You're on your own ...
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

March 27,2019

if you use a credit card, you can send it easily via http://www.giftrocket.com Gift Rocket to blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
and indicate the title in the “gift note.”

I've placed the important info right up front of this message as I don't want it to get lost in my verbiage. Tommy Gunn has really "pulled out the stops" in producing this video - if indeed he every had anything deterring him in the first place. You've got to love the expression on the killers face as she goes about her work. You'll have no idea what motivated the slaughter of the two victims but neither will you care. And when the killer gets her due toward the end of the clip, the only girl I knew of who put in more in the way of a performance writhing about on her back was "Bebe" back when Erotic Death was in production and she about 'wrote the book' on the exercise.

But I digress. Though the killer was gut-shot (as seems to happen so often these days) this video is really aimed at those of us who for one reason or other enjoy seeing the victim 'offed' by way of some sharp, pointed object.

Tommy Gunn and I email back and forth every so often and I mentioned somewhere during my rambling that I'd written of a character named Charles "Ice" Picke. The concept of an ice pick as a means of perpetrating a murder or two must have had its appeal to the Black Nylons Producer and this video is the result. It is about the most "seamless" (do they still use that term?) production you can hope to find. And when you get through counting the number of stab wounds that were inflicted, I want you to go back and count the number of camera setups and angles that it must have taken to get the job done. And we won't even mention the 'cutting and pasting' in took to bring the released work together.

I've handled a "trick knife" wherein the blade slides back into the grip, and I've seen a telescoping spear in action. But an ice pick? There's no room for any sliding device there so I expect that subterfuge was employed and it was done well. Either that of they used the real thing.

Well, that's more than enough from me so now get busy and contact Tommy Gunn by either his email - or better yet by the Gift Rocket link. I seriously doubt that you will regret it!

~Uncle Buck~
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

April 1, 2019 * April Fools Day * Trust no one and don't believe anything you either see or her. Come to think of it, that's just like any other day, isn't it?
Now realize that Apirl 1st has its reputation for being a day on which pranks are played more often than usual. But I'm not "April Fooling" anyone when I state that Olaf has posted a video "Double-Header" that has nothing at all to do with Baseball.
In case you've been off surfing around viewing the more modern offerings in this genre of ours, we have Nemesis following in Raven's footsteps in "Death in the Wild 2" which you will find in the Amazon-Warriors section of the Archive.
But don't go away just yet because then we are treated to the wildest 'shoot-em-up' ever released under the Lethal Cowgirls brand.
"A Lousy Day" is the title of the video and states the case mildly. I can't even count the number of players in this scenario much less the number of death scenes they portray. But rest assured it was a very Bad Day for all the characters involved which of course makes it a dandy video for the viewer.
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

The subject of "Writhing Women" was raised at a 'Sister Board' and I thought that now was as good a time as any to introduce a new 'Video' area to the 'Blog' and one very short clip, courtesy of the VLC video player record function and "The Rescue" which was purchased from Erotic-Death Productions some time ago.

http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Video-Cli ... Clip-1.htm Bebe Writhes in "The Rescue"

I haven't "smoothed" out the "GoBack" function as yet but will eventually.
And no, I will refrain from posting any clips of Olaf's Amazons in Action, tempted though I may be. There are simply too many of them for the space I have at hand. That and opening "The Department of Redundancy Department" may be a bit too much.
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

April 10, 2019
Olaf has posted "You Don't Say, Bitch!" in the Modern area of his site.
I was thinking that Averia was going to find herself in one helluva lot of hot water were she to put a cap into either of those female police officers.
Cop Killers are sought relentlessly. But the point is moot seeing as how they all managed to gun one another down.
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

<p>April 15, 2019
<br>In celebration of IRS Tax Day here in the USA, Olaf has posted photoset "Fallen Amazons 16".
<br>There are a fair number of photos other than the poster available at Olaf's site.
<br>But the poster alone was issued in the promotion on the message boards,
<br>so I shall take the hint and follow Olaf's example this time.
<a href=http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Olafs_Ama ... htm>Amazon Archive</a>
<br><br><hr>