Uncle Buck's Blog

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering
Referral: fetnoir.com message board

Re: Uncle Buck's Blog

Post by uncle_buck »

April 16, 2019
I guess that the photoset released only yesterday was meant to get our attention and to get us properly warmed up for the video that Olaf has released today. "The Queen's Guard" has Jane in the title role - and dare I say that this young woman looks every inch an Amazon Queen?
Antaris has been cast in the role of an Amazon killer or a sneaky partner who is or will be up to no good so many times that I'm not sure that I could ever trust her entirely. Is it the black hair that 'type-casts' her? She's going to have to be given an 'innocent' role to play once in a while. But then, Antaris doesn't really 'look' innocent when she's done up as an Amazon Warrior, does she?
And so that leaves Mira in the role of the Queen's Guard, doesn't it? It appears that Antaris walks away at the end of this encounter. It's for certain that no one else does ...
"The Queen's Guard" is available in the Amazon Warriors section of Olaf's site. It appears about two or three rows down - and I've never figured out why the latest release doesn't appear at the top of the list but either Olaf or his site's software has its own rules.
http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Olafs_Ama ... -index.htm Amazon Archive
uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering

Post by uncle_buck »

April 24, 2019
My "kid" brother was up from Virginia to pay me a visit for the week just past and so I thought it best to pull the plug on this update activity for a few days. This being the case, I find myself somewhat behind once again.
"Navel Stab Jane" was released through the Titaneia Production area and that is appropriate in that it was a Custom that Olaf and his Amazon Team attended to. I'm not often in favor of "consensual" killing of any kind as I can't quite bring myself to imagine that any would-be victim would go along with it. One thing in its favor is that you get right down to the action. I only wish that Russlana had taken an arrow or two toward the end from an off-camera witness to Jane's demise. Perhaps next time. And perhaps Jane could be induced (prompted, directed, paid even) to "arch" during her death throes in the way that Suri was noted for and became her "signature" performance.
Jane certainly has all the "qualifications" for the action.
Included with this release is a promo for Olaf's Fighting Figurines.
I don't quite know just where I could set them up else I would be tempted.

"A Cowgirl's Dream"</font> has Thyarmis on foot in search of some of her cows that have menadered off into Amazon Territory. Thyarmis takes a break and lays down and falls asleep dreaming of what she would do were she to encounter any Amazon Warriors. It is her misfortune to be granted the opportunity. I didn't count the killings but there were a number of them and it is evident that a lot of effort went onto putting this video together.
As usual, both releases come highly recommended. http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Olafs_Ama ... -index.htm Amazon Archive
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

April 28, 2019
"GunGun ~ Hellfire - Part 1" makes its debut a day or so early according to Olaf's message.
Normally I would have 4 or 5 additional photos to post here at the archive, but this time all I have is Olaf's poster. There are a good many photos available at his site and I encourage you to head over to the Amazon Warriors site and have a look. This is "GunFun" and is in the "Titaneia" section but the quickest way to locate the video is to make use of the "search" feature on Olaf's site.
Russlana is once again her rambunctious self and it was a treat to see her back taking her falls like she meant it. Which is not intended to detract anything from the efforts the other two women put into their performances. All three(?) of them did an outstanding job.
For you fellows who'd like to have the action slowed down a bit, there's a scruptious bit with Russlana toppling and sprawling in slow-motion.
When Olaf says that his GunFun videos are "bloodless", what he means is that neither he nor anyone else spent a 1/2 hour applying bullet holes and whatnot to any of his players. There is, however, blood spray when the victim takes a hit and I expect that is a computer generated effect. Quite effective and for the most part quite enough.
So, once again I regret that I have no additional photos to display but for GunFun fans who like to see the women sent sprawling in every direction, this video is a "Must".
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

May 4, 2019
Olaf has posted "Human Shield" featuring Leandra in the title role.
We, or at least I, haven't seen Leandra of late and it is good to see that she is still active on the Amazon Warriors roster.
Talanis has managed to talk Leandra into fielding the arrows that come in their direction and just how she does this, I can't imagine but Amazon Loyalty is something that few if any of us have been fortunate enough to experience in our own day and age - and perhaps that's just as well. As you may well imagine, the fact that Leandra is left bristling with arrows does not save Talanis from suffering much the same fate.
This comes to us as a Titaneia Production which would indicate that it is a Custom Script.
Olaf has made the video available in the Amazon Warriors section of his site.
I've posted the promo for "Human Shield" on both the Warriors and the Titaneia menus.
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

May 7, 2019
Olaf has released a pair of items for our perusal. "Initiation Skylaris" introduces a model who I haven't had the pleasure of seeing in action until this release.
It must be donning one of those masks that drives an otherwise relatively docile Amazon completely wild, wouldn't you say so?

The second item of interest is a photoset. Photosets are fine as far as they go and I confess to being guilty of capturing 'vidcaps' of favored models in favorite poses.
But by this time, Olaf could make up hundreds of photosets by mixing existing material and possibly slipping in a few images that were never released because they ended up on "the cutting room floor" as the expression goes. So it is kind of too bad that the model Miranis has limited her Amazonic Activities to still photography. Have Russlana teach her how to take a fall and she would be right in there with the best of them!

"Initiation Skylaris" can be found in the Warriors section of Olaf's site and "Miranis" as you may have gathered is a photoset.
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

An Alert to Crossbow Fans blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Black Nylons Films has released "Arrows of Pleasure" starring Lucy Purr.
As if making her escape from Amazonia isn't difficult enough,
as often as not an Amazon Warrior is tracked down even on this side of the Amazon Gate!
Lucy Purr is more than enough to make your Uncle Buck's socks roll up and down!
And the way she is bound upright to a door is unique in itself.
The crossbow bolts fly think and fast … Particularly in the recap segment toward the closing of the video.
I haven't seen a promo for this video as yet, but if I see any response to this message, then l will respond by providing a picture or two.
~UB~
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

May 10, 2019
The women are acting the part of Modern Amazons with Antaris in the role of Laura Craft.
Jane is easily recognizable but I'm having difficulty in naming the third member of the cast.
"SEMIRA" is an Amazon veteran and is named in the credits while "MIRA" is a relative new comer and it is she who is playing the role.
"Sign of the Serpent" is the title of this video and I don't know whether the line uttered by Indiana Jones, ("Snakes! It had to be snakes!") is quoted or not, but the women have their hands full battling one another.
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

May 12, 2019
Tommy Gunn has sent me a PDF of the latest catalogue for his Black Nylons Films ...
http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Black_Nyl ... alogue.pdf Black Nylons Catalogue
The preview material has not been updated at this point but the catalog should provide enticement in its own right.
I'm a bit slow on making this update as I had to give myself a refresher course in how to do it. It isn't something that I'm doing every week or so. A PDF is very simple. Just load 'n' go. Now let's see if it works!
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

May 15, 2019
The confrontation this week is an "UNEQUAL FIGHT" because it pits two antagonists against one. But SOTAR proves to be more than equal to the task at hand as she settles with both Morgane and Averia. Personally I'm of the opinion that the two veterans were taking it easy on the new Warrior in their ranks. It seems to me that dying convincingly "on screen" or off for that matter is a somewhat more difficult role to play than that of the killer.
Which is why of course I'm so glad to see Morgane assigned to the role of a victim.

Olaf? If you happen to read any of these blurbs of mine, I have a request ...
Several years ago Russlana (and a host of others on the Team) starred in "The Wild Amazon - Part 1".
Russlana and the gang were celebrating an Amazon Homecoming during the course of which Russlana's companions were set upon and wiped out by a rival clan. In the closing scene I believe that it was Saphyra who was of the opinion that it was "A Good Fight" as Russlana was carried off over the shoulder of a male member of the cast who undoubtedly was included for that sole purpose.
Now then, after you finish the second part of "GunFun: Hellfire 2", would you sit down of a rainy evening and put together the second installment of "The Wild Amazon"?
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

May 21, 2019
Olaf has released "The Decoy" starring Leandra and Talanis in the title role as the Amazon Decoy who is ordered out to draw the fire of the enemy which, I would suppose will give Leandra the opportunity to estimate the strength of the opposing force.
The "clone concept" is most useful for two reasons, the first and most apparent is that with the limited cast, it gives Olaf an opportunity to demonstrate what I will call his "multiplier effect". It is one thing for the script to require an actress (and yes, I think of the women as "actresses" rather than "models") to be "killed" X-number of times while it is quite another to have her appear several times in various postures within the same video frame. I have seen no other producer duplicate this effect and it serves to enhance the "scenery" as it reinforces the "fantasy" aspect of the production.
Too the "clone" is most often regarded as being somewhat less than human and so there are no pangs of guilt - if indeed there ever are any? - when one or more of them are lost.
Olaf makes mention of the "Human Shield" series of videos and that brings to mind my own take on this aspect of the fantasy but mine would incorporate "consenting" victims as well in that the Amazons go to their deaths defending someone whose lives they regard to be of greater value than their own.
In the absence of dialog this would be a particulary difficult concept to enact and we shall have to satisfy ourselves with depictions of the Amazon Guards dying in defense of their Queen.
It would seem that Leandra survives this episode so either the opposition was not especially numerous and/or they simply ran out of ammunition.
"The Decoy" is a Titaneia Production that is available in the Warriors secton of Olaf's site.
http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Olafs_Ama ... htm>Amazon Archive
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

May 24, 2019
Coming hard on the heels of his update of the 21st comes "Russlana's Torture". This video resides in the Titaneia area of Olaf's site for it too comes in reponse to a custom script. There are a number of stills that accompany this video and I couldn't resist adding a few captions to the images that came to hand. And as soon as I make these several updates, I'll be off to download a copy of this video for myself ...
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

May 28, 2019
"GunGun ~ Hellfire - Part 2" is the announcement I have been waiting for. And as sort of a "Going Away Present" Olaf, as he exits for parts and places unknown for a week or so, has presented us with no fewer than thirty-seven (37) images to go along with this video. It's a month to the day since Part 1 was released and I was all over this one like "white on rice".
There are a full complement of photos attending this release of which you are no-doubt aware if you've accessed the Amazon Archive.
This is "GunFun" and has been made available in the "Modern" section at Olaf's site.
These two women have full confidence in whatever it is that Olaf has stuffed into those "burlap" bags that serve to cushion their falls. Also it pays them to be in good shape physically. "Muscle" can take more of a beating without being particularly hurt than anything that is "softer". And when it is "packaged" the way these women have managed to do it ... Well ... What more is there to say?
I missed seeing Russlana go down in slow motion this time around as she did to fine effect in the first segment. When casting about for ways and means to fill out the "time" on a video, Olaf can find no better way to do it than to "compose" and include a slow motion routine by one or another of his players.
And so, once again GunFun fans who like to see a pair of Amazons sent sprawling competently in every direction, this video is a "Must".
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

June 3, 2019
Olaf is back in action somewhat sooner than I expected and he has posted "The Perfect Couple 1" starring Antaris and Thyarmis and unless I miss my guess Antaris will prove to be the 'villain' of the piece. Call it "typecasting" if you like but Antaris just has this "look in her eye" while Thyarmis has ever appeared the "innocent victim". Or at least somewhat more innocent than almost anyone else who may be in the cast. Olaf has linked this video in the Modern section of his site but methinks that the episode was produced by customer request (aka "custom") and so I have it placed on the Titaniea index as well. Gosh, Thyarmis! Even if that blood stuff isn't supposed to stain I would sure hate to have to pay your laundry bill!
http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Olafs_Ama ... htm>Amazon Archive
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

uncle_buck wrote:June 3, 2019
Olaf is back in action somewhat sooner than I expected and he has posted "The Perfect Couple 1" starring Antaris and Thyarmis and unless I miss my guess Antaris will prove to be the 'villain' of the piece. Call it "typecasting" if you like but Antaris just has this "look in her eye" while Thyarmis has ever appeared the "innocent victim". Or at least somewhat more innocent than almost anyone else who may be in the cast. Olaf has linked this video in the Modern section of his site but methinks that the episode was produced by customer request (aka "custom") and so I have it placed on the Titaniea index as well. Gosh, Thyarmis! Even if that blood stuff isn't supposed to stain I would sure hate to have to pay your laundry bill!
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

June 7, 2019
Olaf has released "Archer Duel 7" in which Saphyra seeks to rout Morgane from the relative saftey of her fortress. In this she succeeds as Morgane is flushed out into the open where the two antagnonists meet face to face. Morgane's knife proves to be too much for Saphyra but Morgane's satisfaction is short lived and as she falls to the ground we see that there is to be no clear victor ... Other than for those of us sitting out here in the audience where we can't help but "win" with any video from the Amazon Warriors Team.