Carrie The Necro Babe

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Tkiller

Re: Carrie The Necro Babe

Post by Tkiller »

None of these pictures are of the Carrie we speak of from Michigan. Where is Jimbo?? I am sure he would still have plenty of pictures of her. He exchanged some with me as well as some snippets of video way back in the 90's. I don't have them anymore, I am sure.
heartbreaker
What is your main fetish?: Arrows & Asphyx
Why do you want to join this forum?: Having been interested in others who have these lifelong fetishes, I appreciate their input and stories as well as sharing fantasy material with them. I've participated in 2 other forum boards, one of which is now gone, Poisoned Paradigm. I hope some of those members are over here at FF.
Referral: Deadskirts forum.

Post by heartbreaker »

Ok, where can I obtain these clips of this gorgeous babe? I do believe I've seen her in some Ruemorgue productions such as Spammer Execution and a couple others, but I must have these! Does anyone know? Nicheclips perhaps?
Attachments
carrie (2).jpg
carrie (2).jpg (48.39 KiB) Viewed 29438 times
carrie (1).jpg
carrie (1).jpg (57.61 KiB) Viewed 29357 times
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

I know of the Carrie you speak. None of the pics posted are here. Often the kill scenes would make use of a blow up back yard pool. They were on VHS. "Vivki" of necrobabes send me "her" VHS collection back in 1997 and I checked them out and sent them back. She was older....late 30's, 40's.

JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
Peter
What is your main fetish?: My personal fetish is 'bellybutts', the idea of a woman who for her own pleasure, to sate her own lust and fetish, wants to be stabbed or shot in her belly, ideally during sex. She begs for it incessantly, encourages it to happen and then when the moment finally comes, enjoys it thoroughly and begs for more.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My interest in this community has less to do with my personal fetish than it does professionally from a community building standpoint.
Referral: I have no recollection. I've been around pretty much since it's inception.

Post by Peter »

This is the Carrie referred to in the original post.

For the full photoset of (small) 24 photos, download the zip file at:
http://www.catharsiserotica.com/cathpss ... carrie.zip
Attachments
amaz03.jpg
amaz03.jpg (64.44 KiB) Viewed 29262 times
heartbreaker
Why do you want to join this forum?: Having been interested in others who have these lifelong fetishes, I appreciate their input and stories as well as sharing fantasy material with them. I've participated in 2 other forum boards, one of which is now gone, Poisoned Paradigm. I hope some of those members are over here at FF.

Post by heartbreaker »

Fantastic! Thanks Peter! Do you have more of this wonderful woman? How can I find her photosets and clips?
Peter
What is your main fetish?: My personal fetish is 'bellybutts', the idea of a woman who for her own pleasure, to sate her own lust and fetish, wants to be stabbed or shot in her belly, ideally during sex. She begs for it incessantly, encourages it to happen and then when the moment finally comes, enjoys it thoroughly and begs for more.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My interest in this community has less to do with my personal fetish than it does professionally from a community building standpoint.
Referral: I have no recollection. I've been around pretty much since it's inception.

Post by Peter »

heartbreaker wrote:Fantastic! Thanks Peter! Do you have more of this wonderful woman? How can I find her photosets and clips?
Sadly I do not have more. This photoset was part of the initial build of Necrobabes that I still had a backup of, from when I did it back in 1997. I knew 'of' Carrie, but I did not know any particulars, and what little I may have known, I have long since forgotten.
carthus

Post by carthus »

Nice Pics, god how I loved Ashley Redwine...... I was glad she never had work done on breasts, like another necrobabe, Gia...... she was gorgous to.
Rue Morgue

Post by Rue Morgue »

Heartbreaker wrote:Re: Carrie The Necro Babe
Ok, where can I obtain these clips of this gorgeous babe? I do believe I've seen her in some Ruemorgue productions such as Spammer Execution and a couple others, but I must have these! Does anyone know? Nicheclips perhaps?
The "Carrie" that you were inquiring about is Cari Barrons. She worked with several producers, including Mr. Misogyny, RueMorgue (and also Club-Dead), and produced some of her own videos as well. She's no longer modeling as far as I know, but I do hear from her from time to time.

I probably have some of her old productions and she appears in many of our movies which are still available on DVD from ruemorgue.com There is a search feature on the site and you can easily find what features she's in. The last productions that she worked in for RueMorgue were Castaways, Hunt 2005, and I think she was also in Beaver Hunt (not sure about the last one).
Hank S
RueMorgue Entertainment

Post by heartbreaker »

Thanks Hank, I'll check her out.
etotzican
What is your main fetish?: strangulation, asphyx, consensesual sex
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am interested to learn of ifferent actresses and possible clips
Referral: search engine... on topic of carrie from Club Dead who I am fond of

Post by etotzican »

Does everyone know if there are some videos out their or photo sets of Cari Barrons? I remember Club-Dead back in the early 2000s and wanted to get some of her featurettes when club dead was still around. I would like to see some of her old work as new ones on ruemorgue.
jafa

Post by jafa »

PDVD_1547.jpg
PDVD_1547.jpg (143.97 KiB) Viewed 24038 times
PDVD_1548.jpg
PDVD_1548.jpg (152.21 KiB) Viewed 24038 times
PDVD_1549.jpg
PDVD_1549.jpg (142.28 KiB) Viewed 24038 times
some shots from my old files. :mrgreen:
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll become happy;
if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher
etotzican
What is your main fetish?: strangulation, asphyx, consensesual sex
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am interested to learn of ifferent actresses and possible clips
Referral: search engine... on topic of carrie from Club Dead who I am fond of

Post by etotzican »

Does anyone have any of the old clips Cari was with Club Dead or Ruemorgue? I remember there were short featurettes in the past where she was strangled, she choked on candy, gassed, and etc. I would like to see these clips if anyone has them. Is she still acting?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

etotzican wrote:Does anyone have any of the old clips Cari was with Club Dead or Ruemorgue? I remember there were short featurettes in the past where she was strangled, she choked on candy, gassed, and etc. I would like to see these clips if anyone has them. Is she still acting?

We do not trade copies of our producers' clips on this site. Best to contact JohnM of Ruemorgue to purchase those that he has in his archives. You can pm him here.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
GMC8121
What is your main fetish?: My main fetish is asphyxia, mainly hanging & strangling.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To talk about my fetish with other people who have the same interests, as well as see the content.
Referral: deadskirts

Post by GMC8121 »

I remember those chicks, I also really liked Gia Devine, Lonnie Aquino, Steely Blue & Angelique Dupris!
jubbaduffa
What is your main fetish?: belly button stabbings
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like videos and discussion on the female navel stabbing fetish
Referral: through a link at susyfight

Post by jubbaduffa »

could someone please post the video of Lissa and Ashley skeward? either on here or in my pm.. (pretty please lol) the photo above is from the video.. it's very erotic... Ashley says "I've always wondered what it felt like to be stabbed in the belly button." before dying of an orgasm.. one of the best belly button stabbings I have even seen.. thank you,, :lol: :ybat: