Some people...

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Some people...

Post by knifeinhand »

I just had a guy complain because a $100 video custom that has a naked girl shooting herself in the pussy wasn't an hour long and now he is telling me how he is pleased that sales are down so you can guess that I'm not doing cheap customs any more. He then even bragged about pirating videos. I think when people get mad, the truth comes out.

My days of working in this industry I think are pretty numbered. Something happened while I was out of it. It's just a totally different world now. Got plans to partner with a friend to do work that I don't have to be embarrassed to mention. This is not how I was hoping it would be but it is what it is.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Some people...

Post by xj900uk »

Cheap ppirates a dn illegally offered copie s a r ekilling th e industry stone dead, Mr Knife. I a m jus tgla dyou@ve stuck at it for a s long as you have, thank you.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Thanks for that. You don't know how much I appreciate that. And I know that most people enjoy my work and have for years but, yes, pirating is killing us. I brought this up in another discussion and many tried to make it as if it's only a very small problem but at least this guy admits it and seem to be glad to say that is where he gets his stuff. I wrote to block him from Nicheclips but seems he already was. Wish I had know that before shooting videos for him. Now he is going to have a hard time getting any of my work.

On this I do think it curious that in my battle to delete pirated videos from those sites, I noticed that there are clips on those sites from all the major producer except for one. And it makes me curious as to why.

This guy thought I was stupid for trying to make a living from this work. Thing is, I used to make a good living off it. Years ago, I made at least $6000 a month. Usually more than that. Now I'm lucky to make $1000 a month. So yeah, with idiots like him floating around, it probably is stupid to try to continue. Might just be time to give up and pull the plug.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Want to say thanks to every one that obviously has stepped up and supported the work. It definitely helps and I hope to be able to continue to grow and bring you new stuff. None of which would be possible without support from you!
Slit_Slicer
What is your main fetish?: Pussy shooting and stabbing. Debreasting as well.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Several people advertise here, and this seems like a good place to find videos that reflect my fetish.
Referral: Found it on Google while looking for a PKF video.

Post by Slit_Slicer »

Are you still selling the one about the girl shooting herself in the pussy?
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Yeah, should still be on Nicheclips.
snake556
What is your main fetish?: Fun
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love see famme fatalities
Referral: cnb

Post by snake556 »

The caravan is going and the dogs are retreating , Let the stupid like you mentioned And keep up the wonderful work you provide us .
I am very impressed with your work for their high quality and your interest in detail in producing videos , So i have chosen you as a producer movies to make my custom video .
You did not believe how much my glad to see you back to produce more fantastic videos like before .
I wish you with all my heart good luck and success .
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I'm glad you appreciate that. Just wish others could. One recent guy complained that my customs cost more than some one else's. That's all I read of the email since I did tell him that I would delete the emails when I see it's all BS.

Well some one else's didn't do the effects work that I did. It seems to me that people are either just more poor than they let on or they don't think good work is worth paying for. And then they want to twist my words in my offers to make it sound like I'm charging them more than others. I'm sure he really gets it, just being an ass. In either case, let the cheaper guy do it then with the jump cuts and lack of any real effects. You get what you are willing to pay for. That's the bottom line. If you got no real standards then get the cheapest guy you can so you don't spend all your money. Don't put yourself in the poor house trying to pay me by any means!
jbh
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing and impaling through the belly are my faves but I don't mind shootings
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see if I can find any material that I haven't seen before
Referral: A link from another website can't remember which one

Post by jbh »

I've never had a problem with price I've ordered a couple of customs in the past and paid the agreed upon price on them no more no less and just recently ordered another again for the agreed upon price so I don't know what these people are talking about. I was quite pleased with what I've got. KHP in my personal oppion is the best in the business his effects are awsome and the girls are hot. I've been quite satisfied by what I've paid for.