Shoved into an oven

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

fetishbob56
What is your main fetish?: Women dying in pantyhose
Why do you want to join this forum?: Get clips of woman dying in pantyhose
Referral: Internet

Shoved into an oven

Post by fetishbob56 »

There is a movie that I saw several times and I thought that I saved it, but i can not find it.
There is a young girl straped into her bed ( i do not know why) there is a young boy in the movie as well. The bad guy somehow catches the mother and opens up an oven and although she strugles he is able to pusher her face into the oven and light it. You can see as the minutes going by that her face is turning red as her face begins to burn. All the while the little kid keeps screaming to the girl strapped into the bed and she is trying to get undone. Back in the kitchen the womans arns drop down her side. In the end the woman lived and kills the bad guy as he is trying the kill the young woman.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Shoved into an oven

Post by xj900uk »

I have s een that movie before, Mr Knife. Ask Big O or Dave Prince, I think they know which one I ti s.