Kickstarter Fund Raising

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Kickstarter Fund Raising

Post by knifeinhand »

I started a kickstarter to help me raise the money I now need to submit my films. I'm wondering if it would do any good to post that here as it seems no one is even buying much for videos any more. And that's not just from me. It's from every one. So sort of have doubts it would help me get those films out at all.

You could always just buy some videos from me and that would help me raise that money too. lol
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Kickstarter Fund Raising

Post by xj900uk »

Well I am not promising anything, Mr Knife, but where is you r catalogue. I am a bit fussy so I woul d only lok for a particular form of demise (headshot, drowning, m aybe strangulation oor some other form of asphyxia).
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I would like to be able to do that kind of stuff too but can't because I can't make a buck to say my life. I won't be making anything else soon if that doesn't change.
Svarty
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting and a little strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to write feedback and reviews to help the producers improve their work
Referral: Google :)

Post by Svarty »

Do you also have a link to your Kickstarter campaign? I'd love to take a look! As a long time fan of your work I'd be happy to help!
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I'm not sure I want to do that. I think Kick Starter traces where you post the campaign and wouldn't want them to delete me because they see it linked to this message board. Really the best way to help is either send what you can direct to me or buy videos. I would honor the offer that I have on the KS campaign and that is for a $100 donation, you get a full digital copy of the film. $1000 and you get a producer credit in the film.
snake556
What is your main fetish?: Fun
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love see famme fatalities
Referral: cnb

Post by snake556 »

Hi !
I want to know what the kickstarter is ?!
I need to know more info about it ...!