KillHer Productions (KHP) thread!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

JamesS

Re: KillHer Productions (KHP) thread!

Post by JamesS »

I think I might have to pull it out.

My wallet. You people are sick!

I guess Tiny Tim will just have to get along with that crutch for a few more months.

Anyways--unless you already filmed it--you could first use a knife that sticks in a bit--"damn dull knives! Hold on!" Pull it out. The knife that is. You might have to twist a bit to loosen it.

Then grab the trusty hand crossbow thingy thing and shoot a bolt in. Still not deep enough?

"Right tool for the right job"--standard bow to compound bow.
JamesS

Post by JamesS »

It gave me an idea which I just sent you . . . which may be too expensive to shoot :cry:
gold

Post by gold »

Paul your tripper video was fantastic. Great model,reactions setup and a smoking hot coniving scenario.This model for her debut hit all my buttons and pleaded her case so well that she allmost skiped town. No quality drop here worth a lot more then the price,your tarp subsidy is appreciated. Again WOW G Chow
gold

Post by gold »

She really is good ,did she have any drama training or just your direction? She played a great Joey girl and as a UC cop she exposed her total talent.Again thanks for the arrow Promo .The total arrow package should be all world.Looking forward to your updates. G
gold

Post by gold »

Roxy is great,no escape here.Hows the arrow marathon going Paul? Any new additions to the mix. Grits and chicks Red
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

A face that only a mother could love :lol:

Unsigned, for fear of retribution.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
CapgunChuck

Re: New Pics of Kamryn as a Blond

Post by CapgunChuck »

Paul-KHP wrote:This was also shot film style so it has a lot of good camera angles....Showing soon! Enjoy!
Paul, you're churning out too much good stuff too fast for this this old man! :wink:

CC
CC
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

Looks like a good one! Thanks for the preview pics. I especially like that pic of her kneeling and clutching belly. I'll have to get some multivitamins to keep up...lol.

CC
CC
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

Great preview Paul!
Have you used also a silk/satin blouse for the female victim in your most recents videos?
gold

Post by gold »

Oh my Gosh she is beautiful as a blonde.Multi Multi tremendous.Your turning out great work, at a great pace and now we know why..Looks great paul
gold

Post by gold »

Great pics,of your work and this beautiful model.Lots to look forward too. Glad you had a break in your heat wave . Looks like you got outside for a break
gold

Post by gold »

Looks like the sun was a killer that day.Truly brillant videos and multi multi type action.Cuando form all her fans
gold

Post by gold »

Paul your last Kamlyn Deck vid was great and the camera work very exotic.Hope you have more in the works with her and have had a little time off to refresh your creativity. Chow
navel1998
What is your main fetish?: KHP bloody fightings
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am interested in the sexy deaths
Referral: by searching from google about such stuff which shows in this website

Post by navel1998 »

Paul I really want to get known about how to buy your videos XD,I couldn't find the old site...
smudger

Post by smudger »

It has all gone, unfortunately. Look at the dates on the posts.... Paul has completely left the business. You will find some of his vids hosted by CNB or at the CNB store on Genre videos.