Boycott Deadskirts Producers

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Boycott Deadskirts Producers

Post by Bluestone »

Got it, Dennis! Thanks :D

To any cyber-stalkers out there. Cyber-stalking is a criminal offence in most jurisdictions, and will not be tolerated on this board. My understanding is that this was not an FF member, but a member of another board. The administration of this board is committed to ensuring the protection of all FF members from cyber-stalking on this forum. Kindly contact the administration if you suspect that you have become a victim of cyber-stalking and this community will rally around you and do what they can to stop such abuse at its source. I am confident that such cyber-stalking originates from sources totally outside of this community forum! The members here are peaceful, law-abiding people. It is the outsiders, not the members, who have to be watched very carefully, so that all FF members are protected from such disgusting cyber attacks.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
tOkie
What is your main fetish?: Femme Demise
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am as real as it getz

Post by tOkie »

I just wanted to send my thanks to those that stepped up to this ugly condition and did what was necessary to rid our community of those who would do intentional harm.

:clap:

Thank You

Jeffrey
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

I am very grateful to Dennis for his swift action. Not surprised of course, but very grateful.

I am also grateful to Blue for what he has just posted here.

I am comparing the behavior of FF people to what I am seeing at DS.
There are some very good people over there, but the unmanly childish games that are played at that board really sap energy away from our community.

From here on out this will be my primary home. I will continue to post at DS because of traffic. I will hope that traffic shifts to this board over time.

Baci
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Post by EvilBilly »

It would be very nice if this board becomes as vibrant as DS; I just hope that those who create the conflict over there don't come here. I am very happy to see that this community has been so protective of one of its own!! :approve: :D :approve:
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com