Boycott Deadskirts Producers

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Den-CnB
What is your main fetish?: Everything
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like this forum
Referral: Been a member since this forum opened

Re: Boycott Deadskirts Producers

Post by Den-CnB »

I just woke up from working all night. I got the information on a PM from a victim ......
I will trace this person and go from there......

Dennis
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

Dennis my love,

I am not sure who you got the PM from but thanks for looking into this.

I stand my my earlier post today. These guys need to knock off the intimidation and creepy behavior on all sides.

Baci
tOkie
What is your main fetish?: Femme Demise
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am as real as it getz

Post by tOkie »

It sickens me also.

It just puts everyone of us, that isn't "known" to everyone, in the position of being "suspect" due to someone else's inability to intercourse socially.

I, being very new to this board, now will have to bear that "suspect" stigma. I have come in to this board at a very bad time. I might just refrain from posting until this matter is resolved.
Dalila di Capri

tOkie wrote:It sickens me also.

It just puts everyone of us, that isn't "known" to everyone, in the position of being "suspect" due to someone else's inability to intercourse socially.

I, being very new to this board, now will have to bear that "suspect" stigma. I have come in to this board at a very bad time. I might just refrain from posting until this matter is resolved.

Please do the opposite of that.

This came not from an FF person but from a DS person.
Please also read the post I put up at DS, because I think it sets the whole question in an objectvie way.

The LAST thing we actresses need is the sane polite members being scared off by the idiots, who are few.

Baci
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

tOkie wrote:I, being very new to this board, now will have to bear that "suspect" stigma. I have come in to this board at a very bad time. I might just refrain from posting until this matter is resolved.
tOkie, I can vouch for you from my acquaintance with you at the PP forum. Anyone here can also look at your intelligent and respectful posts over there during the past year. So I hope you add your contributions to this board too.
tOkie

Post by tOkie »

I appreciate the vouch, BS. I, in return, do the same for you, my friend.

And to Dalila...I certainly understand what you are saying. I just don't need to feel "lumped" if you will, with the low form of people that belong to any board. Sadly, there are those among us who will negate all self respect and in turn, any respect for anyone else, just for their own gain.

I am trying my best to be tactful about the OP's subject matter in this thread. I am trying not to start any kind of heated exchange though, the entire concept put forth in this thread, not to mention the multiple threads that appear over on the PP board, have me in a tumultuous state. I would prefer the whole sordid mess would remain within the confines of where it originates. This thread, unlike Dalila's posting, is not a "warning" of events that need proper attention. This and the multiple threads over on PP, is more (IMO) retribution for something that none of us had any part in.

I have seen this behaviour too many times, not only by the OP of this thread but by other people from all my years spent on IRC. I do not see where it accomplishes anything except more hurt feelings and side-taking. I am a grown human being and I have the choice to ignore this situation or to take a part in the remedy. Going only on what has been written by the OP and the absence of any later post by said person, I am looking at these threads, both here and at PP, as nothing more than vain attempts to satisfy ones own self interests along with trying to amass side-taking from other members.

I shall choose my own side, thank you. That side will be for the comraderie of the members and to help keep our community strong.

Jeffrey aka tOkie
Dalila di Capri

Hi Jeffrey,

Thanks for your wise post.

You have every right to post wherever you choose.

I ask that actresses haev the same freedom.

One question.

Am I to understand that the original poster of this thread has posted multiple times at PP?
(A site wherein I cannot post because I have no memberhsip even thoguh I requested one)

Please if you would answe this.

Goodness how unsexy is all of this nonsense? :roll:

Also to Penn Paul

You know I assured the actress in question that I would not reveal her identity nor the identity of the jackass who sent the email.

She is a big girl and I respect that she can take care of herself.

If someone else revealed this info to Dennis it was not me. I always keep any promise or commitment I make.

But yes I know that Dennis and company would "have a talk" with just about anyone I named.

I have a very feisty hubbie as well. you are going to meet him this fall so you will understand that I am physically well taken care of.

As I said at DS this is about a political powerpaly, not physical violence.

Baci
tOkie

Post by tOkie »

Dalila

You have that fact correct. There are multiple posts on the PP board, all of them being different in content but with the same general tone and concept...all (IMO) just a bunch of self-serving, "cry wolf", I've been banned from DS, please pity me rantings.

I do know of you tribulations at getting recognized for membership at PP. I wish I had the power to help you with that. Alas, I am a mere serf in the feudal chain there and have not the ability to do much more than speak my mind. I know there are those who have been trying to get you approved at PP. I do not know what the exact problem is but I do hope that it gets corrected in due time.
Dalila di Capri

Thank you Jeffrey,

I don't go where I am not wanted.

If they don't want me at PP they don't want me.
It isn't going to to bother me one way or the other.

Baci :wink:
Dalila di Capri

A link to the climactic thread at DS

please read ladies and gentlemen

http://deadskirts.com/superboard/viewtopic.php?t=16605

Baci :wink:
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

Having been away when this thread started I'll now chime in with my "member" two cents....

I can not condone any boycott of any producer, or member based on where he or she advertises their work. Add to that that the OP here is known for attempting to disrupt other boards with his postings, I personally find this topic counter productive.

Dalila - I also find this attempt to harass anyone into not posting at any forum disgusting!
Will you please share the harassing poster's name ( in private ) with the moderators , or with Blue so we may put him on our private "watch list" (it's a very short list - not like someone else's) so that we may pay extra attention to his posts, if and when he posts. We will keep that information private, down in the closet in the sub basement.

As far as your PP "problem" I finally got an answer from Mr X, a moderator there, He suggests you reapply, as the moderators now have direct approval of applications.
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
Den-CnB

Post by Den-CnB »

I found the guy and turned the matter over to this group:
http://www.xxxratedgroups.com/groups/gr ... hp?gid=279

Dennis
Dalila di Capri

Hi Nightposter,

This information has already been shared by the actress in question.

Dennis (AKA "My Love") is tracing the fellow. I am sure we will know what breakfast cereal he eats very soon.

I also want to make sure that people understand. Manoir is NOT harassing me over my email.

I don't want to see the man accused without cause.

He made his statements here yesterday and left me an email that was identical to what he posted at DS. I really wish to speak to him directly again, because anyone actually reading my thread would know that I have come out specifically and asked Geno whether he will denounce any further kind of harassment committed on behalf of DS by any of his members. This would be very much achieving the goals of people such as Manoir who are sick of Geno's antics but still want to post at DS.

As for PP, please have Mr X send me a membership to that site via my Yahoo address.

If I am invited I will post and in a polite manner (I will avoid the F word :wink: )

Baci

Addendum: Bastard found and dealt with!

Dennis my love you are the best!!!!
Molti Baci
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Dennis,

If you would be so kind as to send the information on this DS member, including his email and IP addresses, to me at DDGBluestone@hotmail.com, I will ensure that he never posts his hate-filled garbage on this forum. I have zero tolerance for cyber-stalkers. This is a safe community, and it shall remain a safe community, if I have anything to say about it... and I actually have a lot to say about it.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Den-CnB

Post by Den-CnB »

Blue,

The person who sent the email has been contacted and put on notice. He will Not be coming back to our community.

I sent you an email with more detail.

Dennis