English subtitles for GIGA?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Textual
What is your main fetish?: Young, inexperienced superheroines defeated and sexually humiliated.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I strongly believe story and character development really matter to the success of SHIP videos, and I'm here to advocate for that.
Referral: I don't even remember. I've been visiting this (or a version of this) forum for I think more than a decade.

English subtitles for GIGA?

Post by Textual »

Hello, fellow GIGA fans (and hoping you're reading because that you are)—does anyone know whether English subtitles exist anywhere for GIGA movies?

If not, I have a proposition: would anyone like to pool their money together with me to pay someone on Fiverr or some such service to create the subtitles? We could poll which movies are our favorites, etc., and come to a consensus on which ones to translate. I suspect we could translate each one for about $30-$50, which is nothing split between enough people.

Thoughts?
fury

Re: English subtitles for GIGA?

Post by fury »

Hi, I think I can do that with cheaper price. I am already running a twitter account which provide Chinese subtitles of GIGA movies in a low price. Recently I'm thinking about start a channel for English-speaking fans. This is my twitter page https://twitter.com/GIGAheroine. Feel free to contact me if you are interested.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

For me I don't need very much english subtitles for the GIGA movies as I understand in the most part nearly 80 % of what they are saying but sometimes only 30% - 40 % when they are talking japanese in traditional/old style.

The important thing to know in japanese is that there are a lot of expressions and talking that are completely no-translatable, they don't have the equivalents in european languages !

For example : The word "苦しい" "kurushii" is used many times in the GIGA movies is not a translatable word in English, the word means approximately "I suffeerrr !" in English and can be sometimes used especially for erotic/sexual expression when you are strangling and squeezing a beautiful woman, in this condition the woman who is strangled and is suffering can say "Kurushiii !", she expresses her suffering and pain of being strangled or sadistically strangled by someone. The word Kurushii can be used also when you are suffering extremely.

In the opposite expression there is "Itai" 痛い ! means more like "It hurts !", it is more commonly used in japanese aside the erotic way expression.

There is also the expression "Kimotchii !" 気持ちいい !, it means approximately "feels good !" that can be used in erotic expression of "I'm turning on !" or "enjoying sexually".

In the opposite the japanese will use more commonly the word 気分がいい ! "Kibun ga ii !" aside the erotic way of speaking.
Wemmick
What is your main fetish?: Explicit, oldest death fetish films.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To talk about death fetish fantasy stories
Referral: A friend I met in Discord.

Post by Wemmick »

Thanks Fury for digging up the thread.
You could up the thread in a few weeks if you do not have any answers.
Who knows?
Then, we notice Textual's proposal in march 2023, more than one year ago, was unanswered. I guess few people were interested because of the tremendous work to do for one single film.
Thanks Totallibertarianism for delivering pieces of info about translation tips.
I do not watch giga films and simply use online translators to understand some Pixiv's stories. Time consuming too but a lighter burden.
Most of our artistic themes do not require translation and let our own personal understanding build the script again. 😉