I ordered my 6th custom with the Crime House Studio ! 2 customs to be released

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Re: I ordered my 6th custom with the Crime House Studio ! 2 customs to be released

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

Re: I ordered my 6th custom with the Crime House Studio ! 2 customs to be released

Totallibertarianism

Totallibertarianism

Totallibertarianism

Totallibertarianism

The movie is great, like a true GIGA movie without the sex and fuck scenes !
Totallibertarianism

My custom movie "DEATH MATCH GAME SHOW" was finally released officially, it was put in sale for 29 $, here you go => https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/produc ... -game-show

*The problem of putting on sale the wrong movie was resolved.

The movie has a long duration of 1 hour and 6 minutes, you will see the star Mira Green in all way of suffering, pains and peril/death !!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

The trailer of my custom movie was put on Youtube ! =>
Totallibertarianism

Some have asked for others store site where you can buy old videos of Crime House studio after the taking down of the Gumroad store site, effectively they have another store site than nicheclips and the new one hornetmovies, it is this one => http://www.deadsexyclips.com/0001069/index.php

You can buy almost all their old videos from there and it is regularly updated by the Crime House studio, my new custom TARGET IMPOSSIBLE is already put in sale for 17 $ in this store site, the purchasing system is completely securised, you have to just open an account with your e-mail and you can buy all the stuff from there.

http://www.deadsexyclips.com/0001069/ta ... p-967.html
darkins1de
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange opinion
Referral: internet

Post by darkins1de »

Hi. I bought both episodes of "Death Game Show" and I want to give you my opinion.

The story is very well written so I want to compliment you.I loved all the details and entertainment of the story. Well done!

The real limit of this series is the credibility of the models as fighters: most of them don't know how to fight and it shows. These are good "model fetish" (like Mira Green) but not credible fighters . They are committed and well directed but it's not enough and the result can be seen in the ring. Overall, however, the result is good

I preferred first episode: the crazy and sadistic japanese fighter was a very successful character. He killed on the ring the protagonist while begging her not to.... wow!

I would have preferred the protagonist to die in the ring in the second episode too and that the Japanese had a more important role. The ending became a torture like many other fetish videos that i saw. Dying in the ring is much more sadistic and heroic .

This is just my opinion. I could tell you many other things but I can't speak English well so settle for this. I will continue to follow you :pc:
Totallibertarianism

darkins1de wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:48 am Hi. I bought both episodes of "Death Game Show" and I want to give you my opinion.

The story is very well written so I want to compliment you.I loved all the details and entertainment of the story. Well done!

The real limit of this series is the credibility of the models as fighters: most of them don't know how to fight and it shows. These are good "model fetish" (like Mira Green) but not credible fighters . They are committed and well directed but it's not enough and the result can be seen in the ring. Overall, however, the result is good

I preferred first episode: the crazy and sadistic japanese fighter was a very successful character. He killed on the ring the protagonist while begging her not to.... wow!

I would have preferred the protagonist to die in the ring in the second episode too and that the Japanese had a more important role. The ending became a torture like many other fetish videos that i saw. Dying in the ring is much more sadistic and heroic .

This is just my opinion. I could tell you many other things but I can't speak English well so settle for this. I will continue to follow you :pc:

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, effectively you are saying good points that I share it, the models in Crime House studio are not professional fighters so they have to do many cut in filming and sometimes the fights seem not be realistic as the others studios are doing.

And effectively I didn't put to death Mira Green in the last fight as I did with Elizaveta in Death Match but I put her in KO with eyes open (Death Stares) like she is really dead physically to get the enjoyment of the dead fetish element at the end of the last fight.

What I wanted to create in this custom is a mixing between my previous custom Death Game series depicting a sadistic TV program and the other custom movie Death Match showing a fighting to the death scenario. A mixing between these custom movies that I created.

The purpose was in fact, I wanted to recreate some of the erotic TV shows that I saw it on TV when I was in Japan, and some of the japanese fetish productions movies depicting simulated fights between beautiful women with some others fetishes elements of a TV show, but this time I wanted to add more violence and more gory elements including the death fetish. And I thought that models of Crime House studio will be awesome to play in it.

The thing that I have also to say it, is that the translation of the dialogs that I sent to Crime House Studio is a little bit fucked up in the movie itself ! Some of the dialogs translations are not very well done but in overall the dialogs are 75 % corrects !
Totallibertarianism

My custom was put in sale in nicheclips for 29 $ => https://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=145

Since yesterday my custom movie is in the first top daily selling clip on nicheclips ! :excited: :excited: :excited: https://nicheclips.com/index2.php