Found an answer about a video I had seen.

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

s4bee

Found an answer about a video I had seen.

Post by s4bee »

About a month ago I made a post about a video I had seen involving actress Chloe Grace Moretz. In the video she, a younger woman and an older one are shot 3 times each in the chest and belly. The 'Mother' character was played by actress Charity Shea. I have since learned this video is from a Youtube account named Dying brave girls. The videos on the page blend movie scenes that are either edited into death scenes or death scenes that are enhanced with blood and silencer effects. Alexandria D'addario, Brittany Murphy and Jennifer Taylor are 3 of the actresses featured. :approve:
s4bee

Re: Found an answer about a video I had seen.

Post by s4bee »

The Brittany Murphy seen was sad but somehow sexy at the same time. She is shot in the belly and I believe this is a scene from the film Across The Hall, but the person who altered the scene adds two more silenced shots. One to the left breast and one to the right. Check it out!
Crazzeedave

Re: Found an answer about a video I had seen.

Post by Crazzeedave »

The video that contains Chloe grace moretz did it have a young woman shot in bed at the end