Is 'Hardcore Sex' Coupled With 'Violence' Illegal???

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Is 'Hardcore Sex' Coupled With 'Violence' Illegal???

Post by Bluestone »

Dr Don wrote:Ahhhh....that would be the LAW that draws the line. :D

Each producer and web site owner should abide by the laws where they live, and by the laws in the country where their web site server exists.

If, having the law clarified or rewritten so we can all understand it is important to you, then your support will go a long way in getting that done by my lawyer. American's should not think the developement of Canadian Law will have no effect on them and the same goes the other way. Both Canada and the USA rely on each others Supreme Court decisions and quote them quite often.
Bluestone wrote:I agree with you in principle, Don, but practically speaking, who draws those lines................ So, who decides, Don? A very good question, indeed.

Blue
Then, I think we should all get behind you in your battle for a legal precedent-setting decision... in our favor! If Dr. Don's stuff proves to be legal, then, since I don't cross the line from what you were doing, nor does Paul of KHP or many other producers here, Bluestone's Silk Videos, KHP, Dalila... will all be legal. So, it's in our best interest to do what we can to ensure your success with this legal battle.

Now, we can't really expect the community to just send you money, Don; although, I guess that is an option. I would be prepared to offer a video for sale with Dr. Don-styled f/x where all of the profits will be donated to the Dr. Don defense fund. Have you got a donation address for such funds, or can you email me an address. I would be pleased to do this for you, Don, to show my support for your cause and for the future of this community!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

GraveDancer wrote:@Dalila,

is it okay to be a fan of you as a person, although I'm neither a fan nor a customer of what you're producing? Just asking, since you've said that you don't want fans. :-)

Hi Grave dancer.

I don't mind having fans as opposed to (or inaddition to) paying cutsomers. I simply point out that as any good business person I vaule my customers, and I don't want to see them upset by an infantile flame war.

That being said how can I resist having a internet friendship with a man who posts the Tristan Chord and quotes Schiller?

Of course you can :D

Baci :X
Warlord

Post by Warlord »

Well I have no problem with it! As the girls presumably don't either.......