Ideas for a Kamryn - Candleboxx shoot!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

bellystabs

Re: Ideas for a Kamryn - Candleboxx shoot!

Post by bellystabs »

Great movie, Paul! Candleboxx did a terrific job acting and the knife slicing was a great effect. I like it when female lawyers visit you. First it was Tiffany Lee, and now Candleboxx. Female lawyers have the right to remain silent after you get done with them.
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

At the risk of sounding like a nit, you should have probably cleaned the fake blood off the table prior to shooting. Even just looking at the ad copy, the large blood stain is rather distracting. Otherwise I would half-expect it to become a conversation piece between the two characters.
https://cinemagore.com - My fantasy death fetish directory and personal art gallery
https://visionsofdarkness.net - My board (Original Dark Art & Fiction)
https://nyghtfall3d.com - My blog and mainstream art gallery
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Paul-KHP wrote:I guess getting a table cloth might help. :)
Mmmmaybe.

;-)
https://cinemagore.com - My fantasy death fetish directory and personal art gallery
https://visionsofdarkness.net - My board (Original Dark Art & Fiction)
https://nyghtfall3d.com - My blog and mainstream art gallery
gold

Post by gold »

Its not the table its whats on it,so to beg the question is a new model to grace your studio. Looking forward to whats after CBX,its a hard act to follow.
gold

Post by gold »

You have your priorities lined up but its too late for cash for clunkers.Better get that car running to pick up supplies and new talent. Heck just pick up the old talent Like it when you get a new model and give her the joeymadgoldiggingtribal treatment.CHOW New word for ? JMGT
Peter
What is your main fetish?: My personal fetish is 'bellybutts', the idea of a woman who for her own pleasure, to sate her own lust and fetish, wants to be stabbed or shot in her belly, ideally during sex. She begs for it incessantly, encourages it to happen and then when the moment finally comes, enjoys it thoroughly and begs for more.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My interest in this community has less to do with my personal fetish than it does professionally from a community building standpoint.
Referral: I have no recollection. I've been around pretty much since it's inception.

Post by Peter »

Paul-KHP wrote:On the stains, I'm right there with ya. But unfortunately this table has to be sanded down to get those out. I have a belt sander and will take it to it to get it out but that blood stained the table from the other shoots just before this one and that is the best it would come out. I guess getting a table cloth might help. :)
I have this great table, the perfect size for sacrifice scenes, the perfect altar, 4' long, 2' wide and 2' tall that just happens to be a gigantic slab of wood, 10" thick, essentially a gigantic butcher block.

I realize now however that I have made a terrible mistake whenever using that table as a prop (and it was used a 'lot'). Whenever blood was used in a scene, the butcher block table was covered to prevent it from being stained by the blood. How much better would it be if it were in fact covered in blood stains. And what a great conversation piece it would be when inviting the neighbors over for tea. ;-)
gold

Post by gold »

Yep Joey is very suspiious and upon CBX return he will grill her about her absence and maybe since Kam is present he may have to tie up some loose ends . Ill bet he escapes capture once again..Very Shifty
gold

Post by gold »

Great lineup for Jan and April,and really glad to see Carmem back she is dynamic presence and her acting in tribal wa exceptiona.Recall you doing this type of arrow FX with Lisa and Britton.Caint wait to see your new ideas and the targets.Carmen and Kam are Smoking HOT...Choiw and good editing
gold

Post by gold »

Me also how did it go, and the new Carmen friends,did they locate your estate studio?
smudger

Post by smudger »

Locating the KHP ranch isn't a problem. Getting out again alive may be more of a challenge! :lol: :lol: :lol:
gold

Post by gold »

Paul hows it going you must have some great footage,Any tidbits appreciated but dont rush this might take awhile.Chow
gold

Post by gold »

WOW im out of breath,reading those scenarios.Looking forward to PM
Kamryn

Post by Kamryn »

Paul-KHP wrote:Okay, the event of the year has been set up. I will be shooting with clearly the hottest, sexiest and best actresses on the net, together! Kamryn and Candleboxx! It will be the first part of April. So lots of time to get those custom orders in for these two.

I will be working in the next day or two with Carmen, another one of the best around and shooting some really new stuff. I can not wait to show you what I'm going to do this time!

Then at the end of this month, I'll be working with Kamryn and doing some high octane videos with her!

It's going to be a fun time this month!

Paul

Thanks for the compliment Paul! I'm really excited about our shoot!

xoxo