My meeting with Dalila (1)

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

paola
What is your main fetish?: I play in video and photosets on demand that kind of bad girl who gets her final reward by shooting, stabbing, poisoning, hanging, strangling....and more...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to find some old friends and make new ones
Referral: Old and glorious memories

Re: My meeting with dalila (1)

Post by paola »

paola
What is your main fetish?: I play in video and photosets on demand that kind of bad girl who gets her final reward by shooting, stabbing, poisoning, hanging, strangling....and more...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to find some old friends and make new ones

Post by paola »

paola

Post by paola »

paola

Post by paola »

paola

Post by paola »

paola

Post by paola »

paola

Post by paola »

paola

Post by paola »

paola

Post by paola »

quacker

Re: My meeting with Dalila (1)

Post by quacker »

Thank you ladies. You're too good to us. :clap:
paola

Post by paola »

Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

My title for this? Probably, "The Greatest Photo Story Ever Told"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fantastic, both of you! and Paola, nice to see you again!!! Grazie and all the words I do not know, to both of you. As you both know, that is a perfect scene for my preferences, for my ideal fantasy.

And here, played perfectly by two fantastic actresses who share our fantasies.

Thanks...and GREAT performances and keeper LOOKS throughout the entire sequence!!! Bullets into Dalila's bare belly....the smoking and arrogant 'winner' Paola....the reversal....the MANY penetrations into the white dress.....the final surrender, the slow 'fall', the final slump. The triumphant Dalila.....who made it only to the door, still holding that bare belly, as the blood falls more quickly from her mouth and she slides down herself.

I often think I'd change something about a scene, or a frame, or a 'look', but here, I'd only get in the way, because each frame is perfect. I can't think about the 'jealousy factor' (meant as a joke!), because I think I'm really good at playing these scenes, and I would never DARE put one of my performances up against either of these.

Fan-freaking-TASTIC, Ladies!!

Sandi
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

Simply put:

This duel had long been one of my greatest personal wishes.

Paola is one of the sexiest women in our community, a natural born actress, stunning to look at, and has a complete understanding of the what it is to play a femme fatale.

I have just posted this film at my store and am just waiting for Professor Blue to send his favorite grad student the codes.

It will be availabe as soon as I receive them.

Brava Paola e baci a tutti

And for Sandi: Why don't we make it a Ménage à trois some time ;-)
paola

Post by paola »

dearest sandi, :X

it has been a sort of challenge, for dalila and me have played our roles - and moves - in two different continents...and yes: the movie works for dalila and me - and i want add our husbands - have quite the same perception of what really is the meaning of our magnificent fetish. you, describing the scene, gave an accurate and narrative definition of it.

anyhow, i must thank you dalila at first, for she was from years a sort of "maestra" for me.
i'm glad i have done this little joke with her.

paola
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

Dalila....regarding a menage a trois, what chance would a simple, American blonde have against two such hot Italian beauties???

Ah....I have it! My advantage!

You two are too short! That's it......there must be an advantage to my height in a 'competition'....I hope! I sure could never top either of you two in PASSION!

Thx again to you both. Yes, Paola, interesting how the inter-continental thing worked, but obviously, it worked GREAT.

Ah, yes, Dalila.....The Duel. Utterly a Classic scene....for all 3 of us, anyway!

Your next Duel, Dalila, though only through words and any pictures we supply during it, begins TODAY....at a separate thread. Keep your eyes open for it, Dalila....because my intention is that the only way those beautiful green eyes will continue to reMAIN open.....is in your death stare that looks up at me towering over your body......after our Duel.

We'll see, Oh Green-Eyed one.......remember that 'green eyes' are associated with jealousy....for obvious reasons, because you'll never beat a blue-eyed one.....never.

:excited: :X

Sandi