Brandy vs. Suzi - A Contest!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Re: Brandy vs. Suzi - A Contest!

Post by Sandi »

sorry, I stopped at 2nd Degree Black, Blue.....or is that 'black and blue?'. I get so confused sometimes. But just to reassure you, I have no blue balls under my black belt. Sensei Skip will be happy to vouch for me; as with other ventures in my life, I was fortunate to have superb mentors. Much easier to learn when one is taught the right stuff from the start; that also helps the ability to discern 'right from wrong' stuff later........lol.

i.e. your confounded blue type strains my eyes!.....lol.

Sandi
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Sandi wrote:your confounded blue type strains my eyes!.....lol.

Sandi
That's because you're not supposed to be able to read it, little caterpillar ;-)

Blue

That Sandi is one HOT babe... but don't tell her I said that, guys. She may think that I'm stalking her. By the way, her phone number's on the wall of the fourth floor mansion washroom. :excited:

Secret Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Blue heres my outline effort The Price is Right B and S have through murder obtained millions in bearer bonds from S ex partner S receives a call from B demanding a bigger share ..S says that she did all the work and disposed of the body and besides B already got a beach condo and lexus B yells back im coming over after my workout at 2 ..S tells her to F off and thats shes a slut...B says you will eat those words bich...S answers do your best. S calls Guido and tells him he has another hit and can he be at her apt at 2 and dispose of the body. G says no problem remember when we had the celebration dinner at Louies ,well he has a butcher shop next door ,we can get rid of that slut and have dinner .he has the best veal in town ,ill make reservation. G See ya at 2 have another call gotta go now Chow lover.. B shows up at 2 a heated argument follows S who is smoking hot gets a unlit cig and eventually puts it in her lips...B slaps it out S says ill remember that ....G walks in with the gun,he stares at both ,they both smile S confident turns her back to him and gets another cig to enjoy the action G smiles at B and when S turns around and faces him with the cig in hand G blows her away..B takes delight in this..S finally weak says what about the deal the deal ....Sorry Lover the price was right B gets the loot...your a coniving bich anyway.. Now its B turn G turns the gun on her and does a open house open fire on her Brandys last gasp is you caint trust anybody anymore what a shity way to die ...how much did she pay you!!! silent pan of the bodies blood out of mouth G picks up the phone and says Louie change that reservation too one and dont overcook the calamari ...Oh by the way i have some dead meat for your shop G picks up the bearer bonds and exits with the music Volare playing..Feel free to change or improve this idea its yours :excited: free of charge..
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

OK Blue- here is my plot idea. I do not get specific on clothing so you can use what you've got, although I do think Brandy should be wearing a sexy dress in order to be effective at her role. Tell me what you think;

Cooked Books

Brandy (B) and Suzi (S) have been embezzling from you "The Boss" for a long time. You have gotten suspicious and approached B about it and she denies it but tells you S is the one he is looking for. She plans to expose S and endear herself to the Boss and then have all the money herself. Movie starts with S sitting in room working on laptop. B comes in room upset and carefully leaves the door so it won't close and lock so Boss can follow her inside in a few seconds. B rants at S "You stupid bitch, how many times have I told you never to skim an exact amount of money and now you've taken an even $100,000 and the Boss asked me about it today" Boss hasn't entered but is peeking in door and B slyly waves behind her back for him to come in and he slips inside and into bathroom to hide and listen. Now B goes to work and specifically asks S "How much money have YOU skimmed from the Boss' accounts?" S laughs and says "I've taken more than a million from that stupid old man". Boss enters room with silenced pistol drawn and says "Brandy you were right- Suzi's the thief and now a dead thief" Suzi jumps from her seat and starts a step towards the Boss saying "Boss you don't understand" but takes a round in the belly and doubles over. Boss says "I understand perfectly" and shoots her in the chest above her breast (which breast will depend on which will provide a natural spin to fall on the bed). S lies on bed in pain, writhing, and moaning. (Hope you remember Petra & Ivy get Snuffed for this next touch). B is now excited thinking her plan is working and is getting turned on by S in pain and dying. B says, "Wow, this death dance is kind of sexy" and enjoys touching S's bloody wounds. S breathes deeply and goes into unconsciousness and B thinks she is dead and pokes her hip bone to test. B is now thrilled and jumps up onto the other bed and says excitedly to the Boss "I'm all turned on now why don't we party" and starts to strip out of the dress she is wearing. Boss is watching B strip and nobody but the camera sees S start to move slightly on the bed. S moans and B and Boss turn to look at her. Boss aims his gun to finish her and S weakly points to computer and whispers F10. B panics knowing what will come up if F10 is pushed and starts urging Boss to "Finish her off- empty that gun into her thieving tits" Boss moves close to S and aims at her breast but this time hears her whisper F10 and looks over at the computer and S nods. As Boss moves to computer S looks at B with a "got you now" look. Boss pushes F10 and says "What's this? Brandy's account?" With that B is moving slowly towards the door. Boss says "There's 1.5 million in here" as he becomes aware B is now running towards the door and he shoots her in the lower back." She reaches around to where the pain is so intense and turns to face him. Boss aims and says "You set Suzi up and almost got away with it didn't you?" Grimacing in pain B says "Can't blame a girl for trying can you?" As last word comes out of her mouth Boss shoots her in her right breast knocking her back against the door. As she looks at her wounded breast he fires another round into her left breast. Her gaze turns to that breast and then she starts a wall slide. After landing she is breathing slowly and moaning. Boss now looks on the bed at S, moves to where he is standing directly over her and says "Thanks for the tip Suzi but you're still a thief" and fires two rounds close to each other between her breasts. She prominently arches her back and expires. He closes and picks up the laptop and walks to the door to leave but B's dying body is against the door. He grabs an ankle and pulls her away from the door. She is barely breathing and as he fires two rounds between her breasts her says "Too bad, I always liked you"
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, Everyone, which plot ideas would you like to see us shoot and why? I need one blood scene and one asphixia. Which entries above do you like, or submit your own. I will then make a decision.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, I've yet to receive an asphixia plot, other than Ric's drowning scene which I cannot film in the location that I have available, and Sandi's variation on Harry's "Wrong Target" script which is not a separate asphixia script, but renders "Wrong Target" into a mixed fetish video. There must be some strangle fans here... mustn't there???

I like Harry's "Wrong Target" as well as Tenderflesh's "Cooked Books" and Gold's "The Price is Right" for the blood scene. Ric's cartoons are great, but I don't think I can do them justice with the limited resources that I have for this shoot in location and costuming. Gold's script works best for this shoot, but I'll use "Wrong Target" and "Cooked Books" in the upcoming Petra-Suzi shoot. The same deal applies. Harry, Tenderflesh and Gold will each get a copy of the video based upon their plot ideas.

Now, does anyone have a double strangle scenario, where one girl strangles the other, then in turn gets strangled by a male character?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

Bluestone wrote:Well, I've yet to receive an asphixia plot, other than Ric's drowning scene which I cannot film in the location that I have available, and Sandi's variation on Harry's "Wrong Target" script which is not a separate asphixia script, but renders "Wrong Target" into a mixed fetish video. There must be some strangle fans here... mustn't there???

I like Harry's "Wrong Target" as well as Tenderflesh's "Cooked Books" and Gold's "The Price is Right" for the blood scene. Ric's cartoons are great, but I don't think I can do them justice with the limited resources that I have for this shoot in location and costuming. Gold's script works best for this shoot, but I'll use "Wrong Target" and "Cooked Books" in the upcoming Petra-Suzi shoot. The same deal applies. Harry, Tenderflesh and Gold will each get a copy of the video based upon their plot ideas.

Now, does anyone have a double strangle scenario, where one girl strangles the other, then in turn gets strangled by a male character?

Blue
Just logged in! I have a plot! Will send a script soon. ;-)
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

Here's the asyphxia script! It's adapted to use three rooms, but can be easily adapted to use two rooms, in case the bedroom and living room are in one room.

Night Flight

Estimated Film Length: 7 - 12 minutes

Actresses: Brandy (young crime boss 1), Suzi (young crime boss 2)
Actor: Voytek or any actor (off-duty agent)

Location: Any room indoors is fine. Locations used are bathroom, bedroom and living room. If using hotel rooms, hallway is also used as well.

Scene 1: Inside a lving room. A sofa is next to a table.

Close shot of the door to the room.

A door opens rapidly, almost slamming the wall behind it.

Suzi stumbles at front, she is panting, exhausted. She is holding the doorknob in one hand and gun on the other hand.

Suzi, wearing a simple blouse, high heels and mini-skirt, is looking scared initially, but then looks content that she is safe for now. Her clothes are a sinful combination of sexiness and darkness, but also showing enough cleavage to seduce anyone.

Suzi (excitedly): Yes, made it!

Brandy follows Suzi, with a purse in one hand, and a gun in the other, she too is dressed like Suzi, with different colors. Her clothes are a sinful combination of confidence and darkness, but also showing enough cleavage to seduce anyone.

Suzi (turns to Brandy): Anyone following us?

Brandy (looking around): No, no one around.

Suzi: We're safe!

Brandy: After killing that many civilians, we should be.

Brandy and Suzi plop themsleves down to the sofa.

Suzi: How many peopel did we kill?

Brandy: 57...That's an estimate as well.

Suzi: How much did we get?

Brandy looks into the purse: I would say (pauses)...2 million.

Suzi: We have to get out of the country.

Suzi also reaches her hands into the purse. She holds up two airline tickets (you can use any used tickets)

Suzi: And we're getting out tonight.

Brandy: Better get refreshed.

Suzi and Brandy leave the sofa.

Scene fades.

Scene 2:

Voytek is walking along the hallway. Casually dressed, he is holding a cell phone.

Voytek: I think I found where the hideout is, sir.

Voytek pauses.

Voytek: Yes, they are the crime bosses of a dangerous gang. I know they are dangerous.

Voytek looks at the door apprehnsively.

Voytek then picks the doorknob and he goes into the room.

Scene 3: Suzi is in bed, dressed in nothing more than in a sexy bra and panties. Their guns are placed on the bedroom table.

Suzi: Come to bed soon, honey.

Brandy, also in a sexy bra and panties, approaches Suzi, and kisses her. After the kiss, they both smile.

Brandy: After I get refreshed, okay?

Scene 4:

Brandy is getting refreshed in the bathroom, still dressed in bra and panties. She is simply just refining her makeup.

Brandy then looks down at her bra, and reaches her arm to unclasp her bra...but before we the viewers can see the unclasp....

Voytek comes out of nowhere behind Brandy with a garrotte!

Voytek strangles Brandy. Brandy can only see herself in the mirror being strangled. It is a rough strangle, fierce in its intensity. Voytek grunts and tightens his muscles harshly. Brandy, looking surprised as she is strangled, offers little resistence. She is making no noise as she is strangled. Brandy and can only move her legs a little, and her hands try to reach the garrotte with little or no success. Voytek is pleased, but he doesn't let up. He wants to make this a quick strangle, pumping the garrotte harder, Brandy shivers, her tongue protruding. She is finally still. Voytek removes his garrotte. Brandy is revealed to have a bruised neck.

Voytek drops her to the floor.

We hear the loud thud. Loudly.

Scene 5: We hear the thud again.

Suzi, in the bedroom, still in her bra and panties, is startled.

Suzi: Brandy?

Suzi gets up, takes her gun, and walks off the bedroom.

Scene 6: Suzi enters the bathroom. Suzi gasps.

Brandy is posed sitting on the toilet bowl. She sits there, legs open (not in an explicit way, just spread), arms dropped to her sides, her face looking up at the ceiling. It is a scene intended to scare Suzi.

The camera pans Brandy's dead body at this pose. Her face, her body from all angles. And then slowly again vice-versa from a different angle.

Suzi (looking serious): Shit, she cant put up a fight?

Suzi leaves the scene.

Scene 6:

Suzi enters the living room, rapidly, gun in hand, still in bra and panties. The situation is laughable, but...Suzi is deadly.

Suzi looks around the living room.

Suzi (looking scary, smiling): Come out, come out, wherever you are....

Suzi (slowly,like a nursery ryhme): I'll killl yooooou quickkkkkk....

Voytek approaches her back with a garrotte slowly, carefully.

Suzi then spins with her arm with her gun-free hand and punches Voytek in the face!

Suzi (yelling like a maniac): Think I didn't hear you? Huh?

Suzi punches Voytek again and Voytek is down to the floor! He drops his garrotte!

Suzi sits on top of him, and and she quickly aims at him. But makes one major mistake. She talks.

Suzi: Now you die.

Voytek grabs the gun. Suzi struggles a little, but Voytek then grabs the gun away from her and throws it across the room.

Suzi does the second mistake, atteh heat of frenzed bloodlust, her reasoning is gone. She digs her fingernails deep to Voytek's throat, trying to kill him by strangulation.

Suzi: Die! Die! Die!

Voytek, gasping for air, tries to reach for his garrotte.

He succeeds!

Voytek quickly wraps the garrotte around Suzi's neck while Suzi is sitting on top of him.

Suzi gasps, but continues trying to strangle Voytek!

It is a dance of death.

Voytek tightens his muscles and pulls harder and harder, harder than he has ever been before.

Suzi eventually weakens, her initial bloodlust has expended too much of her energy. Her arms drop, no longer holding Voytek's neck. But Voytek is angry. He gets up from Suzi, still strangling her with the garrotte, he stands behind Suzi, and then....

Voytek pulls her down with him, with a sweaty Suzi on top of him.

A sweaty strangle ensues. The focus on the shots are sweat and the strangle itself. The strangle is rough, unrelenting, demanding. Suzi, sweating, is grabbing the garrotte, and tries to breathe, but it is of no use. Suzi's legs then flail in a final attempt at defiance.

Voytek makes the garrotte tighter and tighter, and grunts, and Suzi gags and chokes, her arms flailing. Her defiance strong intially. She jiggles her sweaty breasts with each defiance. Voytek notices this, he looks, and he notes this.

But then Suzi's movements become slower and slower, and she starts to drool from her side. Suzi's arms finally fall to her side. Only now, only her legs have some movement. Suzi has a surprised look at her face. Voytek keeps pulling the garrotte tighter and tighter. Her tongue sticks out to her right....and she is still.

Voytek disposes of her body by rolling Suzi off of him roughly and rolls her over again until she is tits up to the ceiling, her legs are spread (not in an explicit way). Voytek removes the garrotte from her as well. She is revealed to have a bruised neck.

Voytek stands up, pants and is exhausted. He looks at her. He looks at her admiringly.

The camera pans Suzi's dead body at this pose. Her face, her body from all angles. And then slowly again vice-versa from a different angle.

Voytek takes out his cell.

Voytek: Sir, these crime bosses are dead.

Voytek pauses.

Voytek (looking sadly at Suzi's corpse): I had to kill them. It's a shame so beautiful a woman can be so deadly.

Voytek looks at the open purse.

Voytek: Yes, the evidence's here.

Voytek closes his cell, takes the purse and leaves the scene.

We see Brandy's body in the bathroom for one final time, and we see Suzi's body for one final time.

The last two shots are of Brandy's face and then of Suzi's face.

THE END
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Excellent asphixia script, Astrokill!!! :yes:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

Bluestone wrote:Excellent asphixia script, Astrokill!!! :yes:

Blue
Thanks! I hope that others will be sending their ideas too, I know that our members have great ideas! :clap:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, it's final! Astrokill wins in the asphixia story/plot category. I will make some changes to tighten it up a bit, and send it and Gold's entry to Suzi and Brandy for their upcoming shoot! It will be historic, getting those two lovelies together for an erotic death fetish shoot! I'll keep you posted as the project develops!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

Wow! Yaaay! Thanks Blue! :D
Brandy
What is your main fetish?: I make films about stabbings, asphyxiation, super heroine, giantess, feet & leg, smoking, waist cinching fetishes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a horror film actress.
Referral: Through a jealous stalker.

Post by Brandy »

Great choices Blue!! Really looking forward to making these scenes come to life with Suzi. Thanks to everyone for their submissions and participation! You guys are awesome!! :X
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

Brandy wrote:Great choices Blue!! Really looking forward to making these scenes come to life with Suzi. Thanks to everyone for their submissions and participation! You guys are awesome!! :X
Aw shucks. :X
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

Hey Blue, any news from the Suzi-Brandy shoot? :razz: