Brandy vs. Suzi - A Contest!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

astrokill

Re: Brandy vs. Suzi - A Contest!

Post by astrokill »

Excellent reaction shots! Truly a classic in the making! :D
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

After watching an advance copy of the film, believe me when I say, this harkens back to the glory days of classic 80s TV shows, where the bad girls were bad, where the good guys spoke with their actions and not with their words. I loved my copy of this, the acting was good, and scenes of Suzi and Brandy in their undies? Priceless. But the most valuable of all, the reaction shots when they are being strangled. Eyes staring, looks of surprise, and arms quivering, it's a great little film. The location was used to its utmost advantage. :D Bodies being dragged, double strangles, sneaking around....very cool.

If you love the 80s TV shows where the cops went against bad guys and especially bad girls, this is the clip to see. (Especially when the bad girls are in their undies.) ;-)
gold

Post by gold »

Astro saw the promo page and all i can say is WOW your review says it all.Thanks to the models Blue and all who worked on this project its appreciated by the fans who recognize and appreciate these quality productions. Bravo to all and Hugs for Sus and Brandy :love: :love:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Man, are you guys in for a treat! The next two releases are very special! They are the only two Suzi-Brandy death fetish videos in existence, and they are awesome! Both Suzi and Brandy turned in excellent performances.

Night Flight - a double strangle debuts tomorrow; and,

The Deadly Deal - a double shooting debuts next Friday!

Neither should be missed! Both are well worth the price!

Blue
Attachments
NightFlight-PromoLogo.jpg
NightFlight-PromoLogo.jpg (105.58 KiB) Viewed 17145 times
DeadlyDeal-PromoLogo.jpg
DeadlyDeal-PromoLogo.jpg (93.91 KiB) Viewed 17148 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Brandy
What is your main fetish?: I make films about stabbings, asphyxiation, super heroine, giantess, feet & leg, smoking, waist cinching fetishes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a horror film actress.
Referral: Through a jealous stalker.

Post by Brandy »

Soo excited to see how the Deadly Deal turned out. Night Flight came out even better than I expected. Love it Blue! Thank you!

:pc: :pc: :pc:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Gold, the winning contestant with his "Deadly Deal" script, has already seen a rough advance copy. I'll let him tell you what he thinks of it.

Hey, Gold! Are you around here somewhere?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Brandy,it was a gem..Exceeded all my expectations and the NY crew did a fantastic production job.You and Suzi got into the rolls and it was a toss up as who was the most coniving and deserving of Barts gunfire.The set up phone calls, your confrontation and Suzi taking a smoke break to watch your demise and your enjoying hers were priceless. I guess a alternate title would be the price is not right.Acting by all was tremendous and IMHO i think you all liked the script. The camera work panning , FX very top rate, and you enhanced all of both Blue and my ideas I know Blue liked the results. Also liked that the action was confined to that kitchen which you destroyed with your final demise.Only thing i would change is that you also could have taken a smoke break and cheered on Bart... Just a all world effort. Guess i owe you all dinner at Louies. G PS your arrow effort was great..Cheers...
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"The Deadly Deal" has now been posted, and it is awesome, if I don't say so myself! :excited:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Blue how did the Kerie/lena shoot go? you might need a little rest after that shoot and also a new thread...Tidbits appreciated.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Just got home from the shoot about an hour ago. It was awesome!!! They are two very hot ladies, and both died in 4 double death scene videos, including a Kerie bathtub shooting. I will start a new thread with photos when I get a chance.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
shootingmad

Post by shootingmad »

Blue,

how does a shooting goes?

I mean... you all gather up at the location, then what? have a coffee, go over the script? do some test shoots?

ive always been a curious fan about the offstage stuff.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

shootingmad wrote:Blue,

how does a shooting goes?

I mean... you all gather up at the location, then what? have a coffee, go over the script? do some test shoots?

ive always been a curious fan about the offstage stuff.
Hey SM,

I assume that every producer is different, but here is my approach:

1. Generally, I send the scripts to the actors ahead of the shoot, so that they can provide feedback, learn their lines, and raise concerns they may have about content. The exception is Petra who doesn't want to see the scripts beforehand. She is an extremely quick study, arrives the day before the shoot, and reads the following day's scripts the night before. The results are outstanding, so I have no problem with varying my procedure for her;

2. We generally start at 10 am, shoot a couple of scripts, have lunch and then shoot the balance of the scripts until we're finished. We do not do test shoots. We just start to shoot and will do several takes of a scene until we get it right. Usually, it takes a few takes for the actors to start to get a feel for each other. You cannot act in a vacuum. You have to play off of each other;

3. I like to work with the same actresses, because there is a formula to Bluestone scripts and they become familiar to the routine. Most have also worked with each other before. So, they already have a rapport. When I say, you'll then go into your writhing and death scene, they often will simply make all of the moves that they know the fans like to see, such as the back arching, the wide-eyed terror, the legs pumping up and down, and the orgasmic vocalizations. I am there to cue them, but the pros like Suzi, Petra, Kerie and Velvet know what I'm looking for in a death scene.

4. At the end of the shoot, I take the cast to an upscale restaurant, and we all kick back and relax. The time goes really quickly. We shot for 10 hours yesterday, but the time flew and it was very enjoyable for all!

Hope that answers some of your queries.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Blue ,thanks for educating us on what goes into each production and the cooperation of the Models anticipating the highlights of the scripts. Experience counts and it must be rewarding to see newer models like Lena develop.Any developing captures of last shoot appreciated..
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

I'll be away for a few days, and haven't captured any of the footage yet, but Lena is a dark-haired beauty with a nice set, showing deep cleavage in everything she wore. I think I'm in love again. :love: I'll start a Lena-Kerie thread in a few days. :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Looking forward to the new site and captures.its warming up on the Northway Hmm Kerie nude??