What do you want to see?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Max5s

Re: What do you want to see?

Post by Max5s »

01840063283 wrote:I have a request.Please post some belly stabbing stories of hollywood and bollywood actresses with their photoes.I also want to know the name of the movies where actresses get stabbed and twisted multiple times and get shoted in belly or navel from point blank range.Please post it quickly.And another request,please post some video clips. :roll:
Wow! That number is hard to remember, so I'll just call you BDK.

First, we post videos almost every day, but you have to be a member of the site (Annabelle's Fantasy) to see them (or purchase them from nicheclips or Samson's store).

Second, If you want to see bollywood or Hollywood actresses, I refer you to Big O's or Dman's excellent sites.

Finally, speed, as in "post them quickly" isn't our thing unless we know who you are and that you are an adult.
smudger

Post by smudger »

Topless in jeans is good. So is a wild west style shootout.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Several of you have submitted suggestiond for our upcoming productions. I have been writing new scripts based on your requests, and below I am indicating which scripts will utilize suggestions made by you guys. I'm not done yet, so don't panic if you don't see your name. I'm just letting you all know that we listen and ACT.

YOUR SCRIPT IDEAS

*GOLD (Golden Opportunity)

*MAJOR TOM (In the Name of Justice)(My Guy)

*DEVIATED (Dominatrix)

*BULLSEYE (Bound Cowgirl)

*LTERRY (My Guy)(In the Name of Justice 1)

*SANDI (Sandi’s Mob Scene)
bullseye
What is your main fetish?: Pectoral punctures
Why do you want to join this forum?: To read and participate in threads, to see and to post pictures, and to be informed of relevant entertainment available for sale.
Referral: From Evangeline von Winter's web site.

Post by bullseye »

I am already experiencing "Bound Cowgirl" in my imagination, and I'm definitely looking forward to the real thing! :yes:
LTerry

Post by LTerry »

I love it. And I love to see a producer listening so well to his customers. This is how to do business and be a valuable part of this community.

Thank you very much.

LTerry
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Yes, Bravo, Max5s and BigJohn of "Anne's Dreams"! Finally, producers such as you are using FF for the purpose for which it was created... to bring the community together. This is to a great extent achieved through dialogue amongst producers, customers, contributors, fans, and all members of our community. It is this sort of interaction on a public forum that has been missing for so long. When Paul of KHP was here, he took full advantage of this interaction, and so did Dalila before her hiatus. I hope the other producers here will take note of this lead and use FF's human resources to a greater extent in the future. That way, all will benefit, and we'll see more productions that are in line with what everyone wants to see produced.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
LTerry

Post by LTerry »

And cheers to our intrepid Blue for encouraging such dialogue to take place, unlike on a different board where any attempt at reasonable dialogue is shot down by a certain dim-witted narcissist who injects himself into conversations, makes up rules, feigns offense, and then suspends everyone.

Really, why doesn't the entire community just come over here and abandon that other board altogether?

LT
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

LTerry wrote:And cheers to our intrepid Blue for encouraging such dialogue to take place, unlike on a different board where any attempt at reasonable dialogue is shot down by a certain dim-witted narcissist who injects himself into conversations, makes up rules, feigns offense, and then suspends everyone.

Really, why doesn't the entire community just come over here and abandon that other board altogether?

LT
Not sure. Perhaps, they can't see FF because of the blinders that are imposed at that site, which labels all other forums as rival sites. That's why the pm system is disabled over there. The theory is that if members can't communicate with one another, they can't find out that there is a death fetish world beyond that one board. I think the Arab Spring has proven that the people cannot be kept in darkness forever by those who wield power like it is their God-given right... but that's just my opinion. :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Thanks Blue. And thanks to all of you who have shared some really great ideas.
gold

Post by gold »

Recall how KHP drew a similar reaction and involved the fan base,When you first posted i was a little concerned that Blue may have some DS rules but his generosity is noted and appreciated.Thanks MAX for your scripts. Hope to see some future works.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Dominatrix and In the Name of Justice Part 1 will be posted Friday (Previews probably tomorrow)

We will be introducing a new actress, Julie, as the victim of the Dominatrix and her "twin" as the avenger.

Orsi will be appearing in very tight jeans and boots in the second.

Cintia will really heat up in Spy Killer another video I wrote based on a request by Quickfire.
Deviated
What is your main fetish?: A pretty wide variety of erotic horror appeals to me. I am mainly into the psychological aspects of snuff scenes- loss of control, fear, facing one's demise; which is present in anything from a strangle scene to vore to guillotine executions. I'm not really interested in post mortem anything or loads of blood, and guns are pretty low on my radar. I do not have any interest in real death (faces of death, anyone actually getting hurt, etc.).
Why do you want to join this forum?: This is a pretty lonely fetish.
Referral: I was not aware of it until I saw a few producers advertising their win of the snuffie awards.

Post by Deviated »

Hey, saw the Dominatrix clip - excellent stuff! :) I find the Hungarian wing a tad stilted sometimes (language barrier?), but it worked well for the role of an aloof east european snuff ring dominatrix, and once she was hitting the guillotine her reactions were great. You got a membership to the site out of it (I normally just buy off nicheclips), so good on ya.

-D
gold

Post by gold »

Great response Max and your doing your part..good bussiness model
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Deviated--I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now that you are a member you can look at most of what we have produced in the last 3 years plus some. Please keep the good ideas coming, or if you want to see more dominatrix work, we'll produce it.

Gold-- Time permitting, I'll edit and post "Golden Opportunity" on the 17th. I wanted to do it this week, but I'm swamped with other things I can't ignore.

LTerry-- I also hope to post "My Guy" on the 17th as well.

We are working on the other suggestions as well. I have not forgotten them.
LTerry

Post by LTerry »

Sir,

Thank you so much. I haven't purchased the other one yet (mailing more money to Nicheclips as we speak), but I will soon. THank you again for being so receptive to audience input.

Best,

LT