What do you want to see?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

bullseye
What is your main fetish?: Pectoral punctures
Why do you want to join this forum?: To read and participate in threads, to see and to post pictures, and to be informed of relevant entertainment available for sale.
Referral: From Evangeline von Winter's web site.

Re: What do you want to see?

Post by bullseye »

Okay Max, let's get those arrows in the air! :excited:
LTerry

Post by LTerry »

I'm always interested in boots, tight pants or leggings, and facedown deaths. I always try to buy clips with these features anytime I see them. I'd love to see some of the lovely AF girls do this, but it seems to be a rare occurrence.

LT
Major_Tom
What is your main fetish?: Executions
Why do you want to join this forum?: Free videos by BigJohn
Referral: Deadskirts board

Post by Major_Tom »

Max5s wrote:I think I can arrange that, Major Tom. I know you are particularly fond of Orsi. Is there a specific way you would like to see her "get it"?
How about a firing squad or machinegun execution? But in general I think topless in jeans is suitable for any kind of execution scenario and bullseye's suggestions will work nicely too.

Already looking forward to that deadly gunfight. :excited:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Bullseye--I will find a way to utilize arrows to do some bullseyes. I've been thinking about one scenario that I believe will work nicely in our current studio and will explore some more when we can shoot outside.

LTerry--On Friday we will release a video that features a face down death. The victim is subseuently rolled over to meet the objectives of another request, but she dies face down. If there is and extended period of time between the death scene and the "rollover", would that still work for you? I also have another facedown death coming up soon with a different actress as the victim.

Major Tom-- :yes: Orsi in tight jeans and topless with a bullet or two (or more) in the right places following a gunfight..... Yep!

I really appreciate input from all of you who have written in this thread or contacted me by other means. We still have several videos to film on our May schedule and June is coming up fast. Since all of you spent some time to contribute here, I will move your ideas onto the schedule as quickly as possible.
LTerry

Post by LTerry »

Max5s wrote:Bullseye--I will find a way to utilize arrows to do some bullseyes. I've been thinking about one scenario that I believe will work nicely in our current studio and will explore some more when we can shoot outside.

LTerry--On Friday we will release a video that features a face down death. The victim is subseuently rolled over to meet the objectives of another request, but she dies face down. If there is and extended period of time between the death scene and the "rollover", would that still work for you? I also have another facedown death coming up soon with a different actress as the victim.

Major Tom-- :yes: Orsi in tight jeans and topless with a bullet or two (or more) in the right places following a gunfight..... Yep!

I really appreciate input from all of you who have written in this thread or contacted me by other means. We still have several videos to film on our May schedule and June is coming up fast. Since all of you spent some time to contribute here, I will move your ideas onto the schedule as quickly as possible.
Sir,

A subsequent roll-over is fine, so I look forward to seeing it. The outfit (as mentioned above) is very important as well. I'll look forward to seeing what you produce.

Thank you very much for listening and respecting your customers so much. Not all producers do this, so we're very grateful.

Sincerely,

LT
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

LT,

The one on Friday features a skirt and white blouse (there will be preview pics tomorrow), but I'll make sure we do some face down in tight pants, boots etc. real soon. :D
bullseye
What is your main fetish?: Pectoral punctures
Why do you want to join this forum?: To read and participate in threads, to see and to post pictures, and to be informed of relevant entertainment available for sale.
Referral: From Evangeline von Winter's web site.

Post by bullseye »

Thank you, Max!
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

mikedark wrote:If I can make a serious request, anything with superheroines being killed really gets me going
Mikedark,

If we can find a costume, I'll be happy to try out the superheroine theme. :approve:
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

I would like to see some with the victim dressed as a nurse... or a waitress with apron, or maybe even a sexy librarian.
JoeBob

Post by JoeBob »

Max,

As long as we are pushing limits - I've always had a thing for two (or more) chicks dueling with rapiers. I know Susyfight sometimes makes one of these but they generally fall flat due to poor execution - none of the models know how to use a sword and they end up waving the foils over each others heads. Then there is the SFX problems with simulating a sword thrust to a heaving breast.

If you can pull it off, I'd like to see the girls in tight pants and white blouses thrusting, parrying and delivering pokes to each others chests. They clutch their wounded boobs as their blouses become soaked with blood, finally they collapse from blood loss and fall - tits up of course!

Thx,

J.B.
Joe Bob sez: check it out!
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Tkiller- Any special way of doing the kill. Your moniker is suggestive of a target, but by knife, bullet, sword????

Joe Bob- I'm willing to give it a try. After thinking about your concern an idea came to mind that might work.
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

I was always partial to a silencer, pumping a bullet into each breast. Dead centre is best for me. You can put other holes elsewhere as well to add to the kill, if desired. I am very much like Mr. Bullseye.
Deviated
What is your main fetish?: A pretty wide variety of erotic horror appeals to me. I am mainly into the psychological aspects of snuff scenes- loss of control, fear, facing one's demise; which is present in anything from a strangle scene to vore to guillotine executions. I'm not really interested in post mortem anything or loads of blood, and guns are pretty low on my radar. I do not have any interest in real death (faces of death, anyone actually getting hurt, etc.).
Why do you want to join this forum?: This is a pretty lonely fetish.
Referral: I was not aware of it until I saw a few producers advertising their win of the snuffie awards.

Post by Deviated »

Max5s wrote: What a great idea. :lol2: I also like the goth look and would like to try out your suggestion. We have some of the dominatrix gear, so I think we could do this. :approve:
Glad you like it! Hope we get to see something along those lines in the future :)

-D
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Deviated and Tkiller---Comments noted. Scripts are being prepared incorporating the suggestions made on this thread.
What is your main fetish?: I am a fetish of female belly navel stabing,twisting,disemboweling etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join this forum to enjoy female belly stabbing,twisting,disemboweling etc.
Referral: I found out this forum from darksite.com

Post by 01840063283 »

I have a request.Please post some belly stabbing stories of hollywood and bollywood actresses with their photoes.I also want to know the name of the movies where actresses get stabbed and twisted multiple times and get shoted in belly or navel from point blank range.Please post it quickly.And another request,please post some video clips. :roll: