Suzi's Cyber Appearance on FF! (It's over now!)

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Sultry Suzi

Re: Suzi's Cyber Appearance on FF! (It's on RIGHT NOW!)

Post by Sultry Suzi »

TF,

Blue is awful! Mean, and vicious. That's why I keep shooting with him.

We have a blast - Blue is laid back and easy going, and it really helps the actors relax and feel comfortable on set. Plus he takes us to Milestones!

:lol: :razz: :twisted:
Sultry Suzi

Post by Sultry Suzi »

Chstr,

I do remember the electrocution video! It hasn't come out yet? The blue negligee that I wore for that one was really pretty. From what I remember, the director said that the electrocution part looked very realistic!
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

Almost like when you get an hour massage and you can't believe the hour is over I see that the scheduled time for this chat is running short. I want to tell you that I think you are a wonderful actress and really excel in this fantasy fetish work that we all enjoy. Please keep us entertained for years to come.
Sultry Suzi

Post by Sultry Suzi »

Nekosan,

I don't think that was me. Must be an imposter! Or doppelganger! ;-) I haven't done anything for NYU. Do you remember the name of it? I did a fashion shoot (modeling) for FIT, but never any NYU films.
Sultry Suzi

Post by Sultry Suzi »

Thanks so much TF! That means alot!

I want to thank all of you for joining the chat tonight and making me feel so welcome. I would love to come back again soon! Maybe after the November shoot, so I can share some new stories with you!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Anyone else want to try to correct that overexposed pic of Suzi?

The one with the choker is an electocution scenario that I will edit if there is sufficient interest. Suzi receives a choker as a gift from an unknown admirerer... but it is booby-trapped! :yes:

Blue
Attachments
Suzi.jpg
Suzi.jpg (120.39 KiB) Viewed 20315 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
nekosan
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of Bluestone's films,and Dalila for a very long time.

Post by nekosan »

I will try to find those pictures ,and check them a little more closely. Thank you ,very much for your time.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Bye bye, Suzi! Thanks for visiting with us again!

Can't wait for November!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

Suzi paid in full!.jpg
Suzi paid in full!.jpg (134.01 KiB) Viewed 20339 times
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

Oh No ! I missed her !!! Darn, fell asleep on the couch. Hopefully she does this again, as I'd love to chat with her. Milestone's eh??? Should I be eating at Milestones this Fall Blue???
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Tkiller wrote:Oh No ! I missed her !!! Darn, fell asleep on the couch. Hopefully she does this again, as I'd love to chat with her. Milestone's eh??? Should I be eating at Milestones this Fall Blue???
I couldn't believe how many people missed her!!! Will she come back? Well, she's willing, but it's embarassing for me to convince her to give up an evening without compensation to chat with FF fans, and have only a handful show up. At one point, it was Suzi and I and a couple of guests on the Main forum. Not sure that I'll invite her back to the ghost town for another chat. Obviously, there is no real interest on the part of the members, or everyone is afraid of celebrities. I can't think of any other reason why a well-publicized appearance drew so few participants.

You should indeed eat at Milestones, TK. Their food is great, and I've always found beautiful women to have dinner with at the location that I frequent. :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Post by Algenon5 »

There were two other probable reasons why participation was low. 8:00 EDST (5:00 PDST) was too early for the west coast where folks were either still at work or on their legendarily awful homeward commutes.

The second reason was Irene. My power was restored last night and my ISP finally came back up this morning. As far as Vermont goes I'm one of the lucky ones. About 100 roads are still closed due to catastrophic flood damage, and another 100 or so are only passable with military vehicles. Food and water is being airlifted into isolated towns and villages by National Guard coppers. While most of the east coast wasn't as heavily impacted as VT, on Tuesday night millions were still dealing with power, cleanup and local travel issues related to the storm. I was able to briefly access FF Tuesday through a public Wi Fi site, but participating in Suzi's visit wasn't possible. Frankly, Blue, scheduling her visit during a hurricane showed very poor planning.

Some VT flood damage photos are here: http://www.vpr.net/

Head-Above-Water Al
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
smudger

Post by smudger »

Blue I cannot believe that you scheduled Suzi's visit to coincide with a hurricane! What WERE you thinking about?? :lol2: :lol2:

No hurricane where I am at present, luckily (it hasn't even rained for over 2 months) but as I am 7 hours ahead of you I'm afraid I was sound asleep.... just goes to show how difficult it is to organise things when you have a world-wide audience and unco-operative weather!
Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Post by Algenon5 »

7 hours ahead of EDST? It hasn't rained for over two months? Good grief you're really
Moammar Gadhafi! This explains a lot.

Al
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
smudger

Post by smudger »

Keep it to yourself, Al! There's still a couple bank accounts they haven't found so I'll make it worth your while...