Stockings or neckties?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Rusk is my hero
What is your main fetish?: This would be strangulation with a ligature.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To hear what other people with similar interests say. To be made aware of new films. To be in touch with a community.
Referral: I think I was first aware through Necrobabes years ago; lately Bluestone's Silk videos reminded me of the site and offered some access.

Stockings or neckties?

Post by Rusk is my hero »

In the new book on “Frenzy” the author quotes from an early edition of the script that the victims were strangled with their own stockings/pantyhose. Obviously this was later changed to them being throttled by Rusk’s neckties.

Which do you prefer?

Before seeing the film, I would have opted for stockings for several reasons. Their use would have taken me back to the first real flowering of my fetish – a scene from a novel. I discovered a lot about myself that night! I still think there is a lot to be said – an additional level of excitement – in the woman’s hosiery being slipped down her legs and, still warm, being wrapped around her neck.

But overall for “Frenzy” itself it has to be neckties.
Pennpaul
What is your main fetish?: Video internet female/male death scenes
Why do you want to join this forum?: Mr Bluestone invited me
Referral: Email from Mr Bluestone

Re: Stockings or neckties?

Post by Pennpaul »

Something very deliberate about neckties. However, in this modern casual age, neckties may be cliche'

Pantyhose and stockings are more readily available.

Storylines benefit from both

4p
Pennpaul
PMS Productions
Horror Variety Theater
member of Perfectshots.com
Blue Ribbon

Re: Stockings or neckties?

Post by Blue Ribbon »

I think strangling a woman with her ​​own stockings has a much stronger sexual element...But ties have also a symbolism ... Hitchcock knew it and he was a genius!!