sexy navel shooting in "seven psychopaths"

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jubbaduffa
What is your main fetish?: belly button stabbings
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like videos and discussion on the female navel stabbing fetish
Referral: through a link at susyfight

sexy navel shooting in "seven psychopaths"

Post by jubbaduffa »

for those who are into belly button shootings check out the new movie "Seven Psychpaths" there's a hot girl who is shot right in the navel,she is wearing clothes but you can tell it is a bullseye,she is very hot and you see her panting with fear then a couple scenes later you see her lying on the floor dead with her eyes open,you DO get to see what her belly button looks like before she is shot because it is exposed breifly,she has an inbewteenie..
buttoneer
What is your main fetish?: I have a serious fetish for female bellies and navels. I'm fascinated by the FANTASY of a beautiful young woman, tummy exposed, being shot (bullet or arrow) or stabbed in her belly button.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to discuss my fetish with others who might share it and other members who do not. I'd like to share ideas.
Referral: Through Blue Stone and Silk 'n Blood videos.

Re: sexy navel shooting in "seven psychopaths"

Post by buttoneer »

Thanks. As a dedicated fan of navel shootings, I'll definately look out for this one. Thanks! :approve:
It is no coincidence that a bullet fits a female navel perfectly!
speak376

Re: sexy navel shooting in "seven psychopaths"

Post by speak376 »

anyone have Olga kulyenko getting shot?