Sexy amazons seems to have viruses!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

indrico

Sexy amazons seems to have viruses!!

Post by indrico »

Sexyamazons.com/gals, the art section, seems to have viruses that attack the computer I'm using. Anyone able to notify webmaster and/or those in charge? :frown:
DaleCar
What is your main fetish?: catfights, spy's, criminals and military women. Asphyx or knives mainly
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because I like the above mentioned stuff
Referral: Deadskirts

Re: Sexy amazons seems to have viruses!!

Post by DaleCar »

Not sure about viruses. Google had been posting a warning about mall ware on SexyAmazons and other related sites. Aparently it wasn't SexyAmazons itself. But someting uploaded there. Probably not explaining that as well as others. But the problem has been fixed and Google has taken down its warning. The last few days we have had no reported problems

DaleCar
indrico

Post by indrico »

Seems to still have worms, possibly trojan horses. Please check, I'm a bit tired of having everything shut down while my computer does cleaning. :shake:
DaleCar
What is your main fetish?: catfights, spy's, criminals and military women. Asphyx or knives mainly

Post by DaleCar »

I'll pass that info on to Templar. He's the IT expert. But the only thing we had a problem with was google warning people off due to mall ware. And that seems to be fixed. No one else is reporting any problems right now.

Dale
DaleCar

Post by DaleCar »

Talked to Templar. Site seems to be clean, He ran a software check.. So far your the only one reporting a problem at this time. Might be your software. If not, I don't know. Administration can't fix it if we can't find it. We have had a lot of activity this weekend. New art being posted in the premium as well as the free side. No reported problems

Dale
jafa

Post by jafa »

was looking thru some old post and went to this page

http://www.sexyamazons.com/gals/display ... play_media

was intercepted by page stating " this is a reported attack site" pushed option to ignore warning and was hijacked to this page

https://www.stopbadware.org/firefox?hl= ... play_media

my anti virus gave no warnings and when I scanned my machine in depeth found nothing.
looks more like a hijack to sell you something.
hope this helps
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll become happy;
if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher