Genre Videos News!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Genre Videos News!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

Well, we were approved for credit/debit card payments and in the process of launching our new payment platform our account was suspended. Well, just goes to show that I was right all along. Credit/Debit cards are not in the future of our industry. BitPay has also moved away from our type of material. So, Genre Videos will now only be accepting International Money Orders to fund Genre Videos accounts.

If you do have some Bitcoins in your Bitcoin wallet and want to use them to fund your GV account, contact me at DDGBluestone@hotmail.com and I can give you a bitcoin address where you can send the bitcoins for me to manually credit your GV account.

Looks like the future of our industry just got a little more uncertain. :cry:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: Genre Videos News!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

We are working on getting a simple BitCoin payment system up and running on Genre Videos again. We will keep you advised as this matter progresses.

It's not easy being blue. :?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
sigk
What is your main fetish?: KOs & Limp Play
Why do you want to join this forum?: Usually just lurk
Referral: So long ago I've forgotten. Link from Silk'n'Blood, maybe?

Post by sigk »

Funny story: Last time I went to send new funds to Genre, I found BitPay (Genre's old Bitcoin payment provider) had changed from a simple wallet address to requiring use of the new Bitcoin Payment Protocol, which my wallet didn't support. After procrastination and dithering about the reliability & security of other wallets – and skipping visits to Genre Video for a week (because my account was empty; no sense window shopping with an empty wallet) – I finally created a BitPay wallet this morning and moved some (fractional) coins there as an experiment. Then, flush with success and rubbing my hands in anticipation, I went to Genre Video to try out BitPay's new payment transfer protocol, and ... lol ... Genre Video isn't using Bitpay anymore. (Bangs head on desktop.) Gotta laugh.

Can't complain: since I bought BitCoins last January, mostly to spend at Genre Video, its price rise has turned out to be an accidentally brilliant investment.

Anyway, hope the new Bitcoin payment system works out, Blue.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

sigk wrote:Funny story
Yes, kinda funny, but hopefully your additional experience with Bitcoin will help when we get Bitcoin payments back on-line with a more streamlined approach.

BitPay was not only getting out of the high risk adult content market, but their system was getting more and more complex.

Our people are working on getting a new system built that should stand the test of time.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
twd32
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines in peril. Supergirl, in particular.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I visit regularly, but I just have to register to comment on the new Supernova! :)
Referral: Probably search engine. Don't know. Been lurking for years.

Post by twd32 »

Any update to this? Any chance bitcoin is coming back as a payment option on GV soon?

Is the email option still open?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

twd32 wrote:Any update to this? Any chance bitcoin is coming back as a payment option on GV soon?

Is the email option still open?
We have developed our own Bitcoin app. It is being tested now and should be installed on the live site by next week.

Yes, in the meantime, if you email me at DDGBluestone@hotmail.com, we can manually assist you with getting funded.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Still no way to use bitcoins on Genrevideos store site... What is happening now blue ?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Totallibertarianism wrote:Still no way to use bitcoins on Genrevideos store site... What is happening now blue ?
We have created new software and are testing it at present. We hope to have an announcement within a week or so.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, it's been a long "week or so", but Bitcoin funding is now once again available at Genre Videos!

We were just about to roll it out several weeks ago when part of the process ceased operating because of changes in third party software. We found a better solution, started from scratch again, and now have a working system.

So, check it out!

It does take an hour or so for the Bitcoin purchase to be credited to your GV account. So, please be patient. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at DDGBluestone@hotmail.com.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dpaul47

Post by dpaul47 »

your stuff is on NicheClips and they take credit cards
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

dpaul47 wrote:your stuff is on NicheClips and they take credit cards
That's true, and so does my Silk 'N Blood store, but my current stuff is not on Nicheclips because of the 40% bite. I'm currently posting on Nicheclips videos that were released in 2013.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com