Skeebo reviews AC Strangle Girls - Birthday Present

A place for board members to review videos and video producers as well as mainstream movies! Feel free to contribute!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Skeebo

Skeebo reviews AC Strangle Girls - Birthday Present

Post by Skeebo »

Alrighty, some people were complaining that I haven't written any negative reviews, so here is the last video I bought that I didn't like.

Overview: At :16 the killer drags a struggling Tia into the room with his hand over her mouth. At :34 he starts strangling her with a tie. At 1:20 she’s unconscious. He brings Lola into the room and she begins to fondle Tia. At 2:25 she exposes Tia’s breasts. At 3:15 she pulls her panties down. At 4:30 Tia wakes up and starts to hand choke Lola. At 6:15 Lola is dead in and Tia massages her neck. At 7:30 the killer arrives and hand chokes Tia from behind. At 7:53 Tia is dead and she sits beside Lola as the camera pans between them until 9:00.

Strangulations: Tia’s first strangling is the strongest. She doesn’t struggle much, and it’s short and non-fatal, but she’s got decent expressions and she gasps pretty nicely. All in all, though, it’s underwhelming. Lola’s strangling is pretty bad. She doesn’t fight back at all, and she’s looking into the camera for almost the whole thing. Tia’s fatal strangling might have been halfway passable, but she fades very quickly, and then while she’s still alive and struggling the video suddenly cuts to her already dead. Yes, the video skips over her death. In all, this is an extremely poor offering of strangulations.

Fondling/Post-Mortem: Tia is fondled a bit while she’s unconscious, and this might be the best part of the video. Tia looks very sexy as she lays out on the floor, though Lola seems very disinterested and half-hearted in fondling her. There are a few bad camera angles during this part as well. The post-mortem content is absolutely unbelievable in how bad it is. For some bizarre reason, after both girls die, they freeze like mannequins and sit Japanese-style with their backs straight up in the air. I really hope that this was some sort of off-the-wall custom and not a choice of the producer.

Other: The overall production value in this video is possibly the worst I’ve ever seen. There is very poor continuity between cuts. The girls will jump to completely different body orientations between cuts. After Lola dies, her hands blatantly change positions after a cut. Tia’s breasts go from exposed to covered between a cut after she’s killed Lola. This is not to mention the fact that a cut skips over the final portion of Tia’s strangulation, and the killer vanishes. As previously mentioned, Lola looks into the camera during her strangulation. Earlier parts of the video are apparently shot from the POV of the male killer, though he’s not supposed to be in the room during Lola’s strangulation, so the whole concept is muddled. The victims’ eyes move and blink on a number of occasions. The cameraman’s shoe is visible at one point and his voice is audible just before a cut. All told, this is far cry away from the production values I’ve come to expect.

Overall: Without mincing words, this is a pretty terrible video. I bought it because I really like the general scenario of a female killer getting killed by her own victim, and then the victim getting killed herself. The strangulations are poor, but the frozen mannequin bodies really kill the whole thing. For some reason this aspect didn’t come across to me in the preview pictures. There are maybe 30 seconds of reasonably enjoyable content to be found in the video, so I guess I’ll give it a 2.