FF and All Bluestone Sites MAJOR CRASH!!! but we're back!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

FF and All Bluestone Sites MAJOR CRASH!!! but we're back!

Post by Bluestone »

Yes, the FF site did go down again last night. So, all of yesterday's posts are gone, plus several hours of work down the drain with respect to updating my stores. The Bluestone server crashed again, and since there were database errors in last night's backup, our server support team had to once again go back to the last stable backup of March 1st, 2019.

They have indicated that the cause of the MySQL corruption has been determined during last night's daily backup, and after correcting the problem and going back to the last stable backup data, a MySQL upgrade has been successfully performed. I have asked them to confirm that we can now re-enter data at our stores, etc., and am waiting for confirmation. I will update you on the progress once they respond.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: FF and All Bluestone Sites MAJOR CRASH!!! but we're back

Post by Bluestone »

I have been advised that the corrupted database files have now been removed, and that no further posts will be lost. So, feel free to re-post what you posted yesterday, as well as since March 1st, 2019.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, we now have a stable server back-up as of last night. So, hopefully, everyone can put up their missing posts again without having to worry that the system is still unstable. I updated my Silk 'N Blood store last night, after Sunday's updates were lost, and all of the changes are now backed up. I will now once again update my products at Genre Videos, and put up my promotional posts, and I encourage other producers to follow suit.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Glad to see the end of this week!

The crash was an absolute disaster! Having to re-update my stores and promotional posts was a monumental task. Then, when all of that was done, some of you may have noticed that neither store was operating properly. You couldn't add vids to the shopping carts. Well, I found this out by accident, and it was fixed just recently.

My sales this week must have been my lowest in 10 years!!!

Anyway, everything's working fine now, and the daily back-up is also working perfectly. The database has been updated to the latest version.

So, if you were frustrated in buying our latest videos, they are all available now for your enjoyment!

Thanks for your patience!
Supernova Hunted still 18.jpg
Supernova Hunted still 18.jpg (922.19 KiB) Viewed 17455 times
Blue[/color][/size]

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com