Algenon5 reviews 2kill4.net

A place for board members to review videos and video producers as well as mainstream movies! Feel free to contribute!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Algenon5 reviews 2kill4.net

Post by Algenon5 »

PAY SITE: 2kill4.net (a.k.a. 2kill4.net Bodybag Necromedia)
URL: http://2kill4.net
CONTENT: Violent female death and necrophilia videos
UPDATES: Weekly (see text)
FREE SITE PREVIEW: Extensive
SITE NAVIGATION AND OPERATION: Good
BROADBAND DOWNLOAD SPEEDS: Adequate
MEMBERSHIP: By paid subscription, 3 months for $39.90 USD, no re-bills
PAYMENT: Credit cards accepted
OVERALL RATING: 7 out of a possible 10

This is a mega site that covers just about every female death fetish including necrophilia.
Genres covered by this mammoth video library include asphyxiation, drowning, stabbing, beheading, suicide, et cetera. The emphasis is on all forms of asphyxiation including some bagging. Many of these videos are rape associated. Most of the content is Asian, and most of the Asian content is Japanese. (Expect Japanese genital censorship.) There also are two large collections of death scene clips from mainstream US and Euro horror and exploitation films - most of these are VHS resolution. In total all this adds up to more than 44 gigabytes of downloadable video. Members have unlimited access to all content. An extensive free preview for non-members covers everything on the site.

In my subjective opinion the content quality ranges between A-plus and D-minus, with a overall average of B-minus. I'm not into mainstream video clips or necrophilia, so I offer no opinions on these areas.

There are a few negatives. Although the site claims to update weekly, the webmaster is casual about when the updates happen. Expect about three updates per month. However, this turns out not to be a major issue, since even without updates it probably would take the average user months to download the entire site. Another minus is communication. Email inquiries take up to three days to be answered.

This bottom line is I probably will renew my membership when it expires.

The following are screen caps from twelve of my favorite asphyxiation and drowning downloads. Two are from full-length fetish feature films, one of which I've already reviewed ("The Great Neck Squeeze"). Eight are from video clips with runtimes of four to fifteen minutes.
Attachments
2kill4.net_01.jpg
2kill4.net_01.jpg (62.61 KiB) Viewed 29773 times
2kill4.net_02.jpg
2kill4.net_02.jpg (98.9 KiB) Viewed 29745 times
2kill4.net_03.jpg
2kill4.net_03.jpg (78.02 KiB) Viewed 29717 times
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED