"Spies and Friends" by Vicious Visions - Reviewer:connie3991

A place for board members to review videos and video producers as well as mainstream movies! Feel free to contribute!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

connie3991
What is your main fetish?: Women unconscious or PLAYING dead limp and helpless
Why do you want to join this forum?: To let others know of stuff I think they would enjoy
Referral: Told by Vicious Visions site

"Spies and Friends" by Vicious Visions - Reviewer:connie3991

Post by connie3991 »

I want to tell you about two really good films from Vicious Visions called "Spies" and "Friends until the end". Both star Stella Journey whom I consider the undisputed queen of limp. In Spies she is, what else, a spy who has a secret capsule concealed on her person and a counter spy breaks in on her looking for it. Emerging from a shower clad only in a towel she is knocked out cold and spends the rest of the film nude. She is choked unconscious and finally has her neck snapped followed by one of the best ever scenes of her corpse twitching in its death throes. There are lots of handling scenes during all this. Her naked and dead body is then moved around, carried and dragged until finally she is dumped on a lounge and searched intimately until the capsule is found. Stella is fantastically limp and submissive throughout. In Friends until the end she and Manta Raye are friends who fall out and fight, ending when Manta knocks Stella into dreamland and then follows a scene where Manta fondles and plays with Stella's limped out body in a super erotic and arousing episode. Both girls then run around the house before Manta catches up with Stella again and strangles her dead. Unfortunately for Manta an intruder has watched everything and he now pounces on her getting a garotte around her neck and squeezing ending up with both girls strangled together and played with by this opportunistic intruder. Some more dragging and handling and fondling follows until finally they end up friends together forming a peaceful body pile of two twitching in death. Both films are great Spies is a definite five star in my humble opinion and well worth a look. Friends is four star, maybe four and a half. Stella and Manta are both nude ninety percent of the time and they have bodies that are well worth the money.
connie3991
What is your main fetish?: Women unconscious or PLAYING dead limp and helpless
Why do you want to join this forum?: To let others know of stuff I think they would enjoy
Referral: Told by Vicious Visions site

Re: Spies and Friends

Post by connie3991 »

Spies is a neck break killing.
I like this one because of the carrying and handling of Stella's limped out body and because she has the sexiest mouth in necro.
I give this one nine out of ten.
Friends until the end invloves a double strangling.
I like this one because of the fight, the lesbian fondling of Stella's unconscious body, the killing and the double body handling, and of course that sexy mouth.
The fight is a little weak and so I give this one eight out of ten.