"Playing dead can be deadly" by Anthrax Island Bondage

A place for board members to review videos and video producers as well as mainstream movies! Feel free to contribute!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

connie3991
What is your main fetish?: Women unconscious or PLAYING dead limp and helpless
Why do you want to join this forum?: To let others know of stuff I think they would enjoy
Referral: Told by Vicious Visions site

"Playing dead can be deadly" by Anthrax Island Bondage

Post by connie3991 »

Another vid from Anthrax Island bondage.
I feel I can really describe this clip well as it was a custom done to my suggestions and it has turned out brilliantly. I can thoroughly recommend it to you all, it has everything to make a fantastic necro sex play.
Gwen is a truly beautiful "stiff!!", a really wonderful dead girl.
So here it is....
Gwen and her boyfriend are smooching on the lounge and she says to him, "Honey, I've got this great idea for a really fun sex game you're going to love."
"Yeah." he says.
"Yep, here's the idea. You give me five minutes or so and I go off and pose like I'm dead from some awful accident or crime and you have to search for and find my poor dead body and then it's yours to do whatever you want, how does that grab you?"
"Sounds good." He can barely hide his excitement.
"Course you have to say, "Poor darling she's dead," and then you get into it.
"Sounds good babe."
"Lets go then."
Gwen scampers off and he waits, smiling nastily.
"Ready," comes a little voice from the distance.
He starts looking. When he comes to the stairs there is Gwen looking as if she has fallen down and broken her neck. She is wearing high heels, one shoe has fallen off, and a very short skirt which is rucked up revealing that she has no panties on and a loose top that has gotten hoicked up around her showing plenty of flesh.
He looks down on her and says, "Poor darling she's dead."
He gets down beside her and starts to run his hands over her body, playing with her, stroking her breasts, playing with her nipples and fondling her pussy. She tries hard to look dead but a little smile sneaks onto her lips. He gets worked up and starts to undo himself to expose his excited erection. She cracks an eyelid and looks at what he is doing and says, "No way honey, not that."
Groan.
He is waiting again, figuring it has been long enough he goes in search of her and this time he finds her nude and face down in the bath drowned. He looks down and repeats his speech, "Poor darling she's dead." He rolls her over and fondles her wet body as she lies face up in the water. He drags her out of the bath and onto the floor and plays with her body, stroking her breasts and pussy until he again has a painful erection and a desire to fuck her. Sensing this she says, "No honey not that."
He simmers.
For a third time he waits.
When he goes looking this time he finds her slumped on the lounge seemingly shot. She has drawn a little red bullet hole on her forehead using her lipstick. She is wearing high heels and has her panties pulled down around her knees and her legs are splayed apart.
"Poor darling she's dead," he says and sitting next to her he fondles her and rolls her body limply from side to side watching her flop completely limped out, onto and off of his lap as she plays dead. He plays with her face, her mouth, her hair and strokes her breasts and nipples. He has worked himself up again but when he makes moves to fuck her she says, "No honey, not that, please not that."
Thoroughly frustrated he waits for a fourth time. When he goes looking he finds her stretched out across the bed with her head and arms hanging off the edge and her high heels on and nothing else except a stocking wound around her neck. She has been strangled. He sits on the bed and pulls her over so that her head and shoulders are in his lap.
"Poor darling," he says, "she's dead, but not dead enough," and grabbing the stocking ends he jerks them tight.
"Errch, what are you doing?" says Gwen, "Stop it I'm dead remember."
He tightens his grip, "Not nearly dead enough babe," he hisses.
"Stoooooooooooop it," she wails. Then his hands grasp the stocking pulling it so tight that she can no longer utter words, just choking sounds. "Ugh, ugh, aaaaaaaagh."
Gwen is caught in her frustrated boyfriend's grip, the stocking pulled tight and ever tighter around her throat, her body bucks and writhes and her hands claw at the stocking while her legs kick out futilely. She croaks and gurgles and drool runs from between her open gasping lips. She struggles with all of her strength, but the stocking is unyielding and her body is deprived of breath. She fights for all she is worth but the result is inevitable, she stands no chance and her writhing convulsions grow ever weaker and weaker until finally she shudders and it's all over. Still he keeps the stocking tighter and tighter around her throat and her corpse convulses on the bed. Even when he finally lets go her body keeps twitching, her tongue protruding and her eyes bulging sightlessly.
He checks her throat for a pulse there is nothing, still the dead muscles twitch. He rolls her body off of him and dragging her head up by the hair he looks into her glazed, dead eyes and says, "Dead enough now Babe, maybe now I can have MY fun."
He closes her eyelids and pushes her tongue back inside and rolling her head toward him forces her lips apart and enjoys a necro blow job, pumping his erection back and forth into her slack drooling mouth. He climaxes explosively filling her mouth with his cum.
He climbs on top of her stretched out body and fucks her relentlessly, jerking her body back and forth, causing her head to bob around with the strength of his actions.
"How did you like that BABE!", he sneers into her face, "now try this."
He grabs her dead hand and uses it to give himself a vigorous hand job shooting more cum onto her chest, sloppily decorating her tits.
Finally satiated he lays her out on her back with her legs spread and her arms folded across her chest, left hand cupping her right breast and right hand cupping her left breast. His cum covers her chest and belly. He places a flower in between her breasts and blows her a kiss.
"Now thats what I call playing dead babe."
The camera pans her corpse.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Playing dead can be deadly,

Post by Bluestone »

Connie,

Please read the Review Forum Rules and supply all information requested, especially a rating of the video on a scale of 1 to 10. This will assist readers in deciding whether or not to purchase the video. Thanks for your reviews. Feel free to add that additional information on a second post on this thread, and you can do likewise on your other review thread.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
connie3991
What is your main fetish?: Women unconscious or PLAYING dead limp and helpless
Why do you want to join this forum?: To let others know of stuff I think they would enjoy
Referral: Told by Vicious Visions site

Re: Playing dead can be deadly,

Post by connie3991 »

Sorry I didn't add this. I'll know better next time.
Playing dead can be deadly is basically a strangling movie although it contains fell down stairs, drowned and shot scenes.
I love this because its about death, but sex is what its really about.
My rating nine out of ten....almost perfect.