Bad Stella-Vicious Visions, reviewed by connie3991

A place for board members to review videos and video producers as well as mainstream movies! Feel free to contribute!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

connie3991
What is your main fetish?: Women unconscious or PLAYING dead limp and helpless
Why do you want to join this forum?: To let others know of stuff I think they would enjoy
Referral: Told by Vicious Visions site

Bad Stella-Vicious Visions, reviewed by connie3991

Post by connie3991 »

BAD STELLA. VICIOUS VISIONS

Sub genre: Shooting

My reasons for loving this: Carrying and handling.

My review:
I am a fan of Wicked Works/Vicious Visions Productions.
Having said that I have tried not to let that influence my endorsement of their "Bad Stella" clip. I just think that no matter who had done this it would be a winner. If, like me, you are a fan of limp girls being carried and handled then this will be for you.
It's got a good story and great scenes of Stella Journey, (this girl is definitely the Queen of limp being able to completely lax out and look realistically "dead"), playing a wanted robber being pursued through the outdoors, cornered and done in, then dragged to transport, dumped and delivered to her captor's home base, carried inside and then handled with really erotic necro fondling, necro masturbating and oral penetration. And it has a great finale with some really sexy shots of the dead girl, outdoors once more and labelled.
I recommend it.

My rating: 9