Egs death fetish clip review: Chekist

Reviews for JohnM's production company, Peachy Keen Films, as well as related video projects, should be posted to this forum!

Moderator: Admin

Egeek
What is your main fetish?: I love horror movies. Stuff that is made from the imagination. erotic art. I love sight of legs in pantyhose or stockings or tights or leggings. also mention of feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To chat and to post my stories that have to do with my horror tastes and fetishes. To be among others that like or have similar fantasies. Only keep the thoughts in the fantasy realm.
Referral: A member named nyghtfall mentioned the site on his board.

Post by Egeek »

(my rating system. 4 pantyhose means amazing. highest rating I give. 1 pantyhose is not good. a stocking is a inbetween like 3 pantyhose and a stocking.)

Clip title: Chekist
Producer: PKF Studios
Clip price: $23.00
Plot directly from the site:
"We shall start in the dark, dank building---a converted meat processing plant, where a new meat is process--not for consumption....no, worse, eradication. The prostitutes were innocent, but not in the eyes of the Chekist. They were scourge on society--not to be trusted and most importantly, not needed. Young girls mostly, these, barely above teenagers were lead to the chamber. The guard had his job. Countdown the firing squad. They huddled in on last effort for connection---the feel of warmth--of life. Then the shots rang out and there bodies flopped lifeless to cold, dirty concrete. They placed them on the cart to be disposed of later in large pit in the countryside. A family was next.....another in a long line of them over days and days of processing. Arrival, process, countdown, cart. The guard was numb with faces of so many...young, old---it did not matter. They were enemies as determined by the Chekist council. If the father was bad in the eye of the council, so was the mother, the daughter, the son.....and so on. This family, like so many others were middle class. They came in there Sunday dress. It was a last show of who they were. A last attempt to make it about real people. The guards no longer saw real people. He saw a nice had, shiny jewelry, some stockings that would look good on his niece should be be allowed to keep them. They marched them forward, past the bodies of the dead whores.....the youngest daughter looking in terror. Into the next room, it was time to give up all they had. One by one, at gunpoint, they were forced to undress. All the clothes. All the jewelry. It all went into boxed for later categorization. Naked, the family was marched into the next room. Like the other room, it was dark. A single light illuminated their naked forms. They were told to kneel and as they did they huddled together, even prayed. The father, trying to comfort his girls. Finally, they were told to straighten and as they did, the firing squad readied. The guard counted down. And the shots rang out. The family all fell over in a massive flop. All were dead, but the youngest daughter was not. The guard, clearly frustrated by this even, walked over, aimed and finished her off with his pistol---shooting her in the forehead. Her bladder released at her death. Now begain the process of loading them up on the cart. One by one, they lined up the bodies, finishing with the youngest daughter on top. The cart was rolled away. Later, one of the guards came back. The bodies were still on the cart. A lucky break as normally they would have been loaded into the larger bin for disposal. He picked up the lightest, youngest girl and took her off into another room where discarded clothing would act as a cushion. He set her down and proceeded to explore her young body. No one would come now. He had plenty of time. He touched her all over and put her hand on his throbbing cock. Her cold hand felt so good. He rubbed her hand along his shaft, then decided to put his cock in her mouth. He fucked her mouth for a while in different positions, then was ready to fuck her. Her pussy was tight. It was clear to him that she had no experience before her death. He would be her first. He found that thought exciting as he pushed his large cock into her tight pussy. It got easier and he fucked the dead girl for a while, changing positions a couple time. When he was ready, he shot his load on her. Then, conveniently, she was laying on a tarp, so he dragged her away."

My review thoughts: If you do grab a chance to get this clip for a view or two. Its not your typical erotic horror clip. Basically its not your typical killer stalks a daughter of a couple and is murdered and raped or a mother and daughter that becomes equally treated dead dolls. Its not about some non human that enjoys offing sexy women. We all love that stuff but this is something different from all that. It was different to stear away from that. You may think so too. Its a clip that from what I was reading inspired by a russian movie titled chekist. which told a story of the hell that occured in Russia following the Russian Revolution. Many ordinary Russians were shot by firing squads because they were seen as enemies. For example if they were either jews or gypsies etc. Whole familes were killed too. Its didnt matter. I dont think there is a chance to check out the flick but reading about is true horror. This death fetish clip paints a death fetish feel of that point in history. You see two prostitutes get executed after being forced to strip of course. Then you see a family meet the same fate. A husband, wife, and their two daughers. Treated as equally as far as being executed the same way that is. forced to strip in front of each other. Then executed. Hell afterwards their younger daughter was necro raped. This clip was filmed with a blend of a historic point in time feel, location, and mixed in a fictional feel. The characters being fictional. The title of the clip is shown in both english and russian. The victims names and other info is in russain to give it that extra realistic feel. That was interesting to see. Different. The execution location was bright enough to see what you needed to see. the lighting was dim. Perfect for the horror atmosphere it needed to be in. The look was grim. You saw the emotions of sadness and pain in their faces. you saw actual crying and praying. Feelings from the vics. They were forced to strip in front of each other. Thats a horror feel. the duaghters seeing their own mother nude and she saw them nude. The husband/father seeing his wife nude for the last time and his daughters nude and vise versa. Can only imagine what was going their minds. That and they knew death was coming very near for them. Nudity and feet shots give it that erotic horror like feel. Also death stares and for example the mother had on black stockings. If you have those fetishes. The clip showed them. Wish the mother had a death stare though. One of the daughters was raped after she was executed. It had that death fetish clip element too. It had stuff that you just dont normally see in a death fetish clip. Least not in my eyes. It had a plot that included both horror and sadness and fetishes that you may have. I have a pantyhose/stockings fetish. I have a death stare fetish. I love horror. Seeing a whole family executed like that is both sad and you may find it arousing. who knows. I did anyways. The clip unlocks more than one emotion. All I can say. It was worth the purchase. If you like clips like this then purchase it for a view. Is it a clip that you should be nude to watch with a box of tissues near by? I think so. I give this clip a 4 pantyhose. While I wish you got to see the mothers death stare. I think this clip was well filmed. Different. Different techniques were used. This is evil geek signing off.