FF Re-Opens as an Archive Site!!!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

FF Re-Opens as an Archive Site!!!

Post by Bluestone »

Well, although it never really closed for existing members, we're now offering a special deal to everyone! There are about 400 titles featured on the FF paysite, many of which feature multiple death scenes, and they are all available for a mere $20.00. Add to that the fact that you have a full 45 days to download the entire site, or whatever interests you.

In addition to helping yourself, you will be helping us to defray the costs of running this FF message board. So, if you have made this your home, and wish to contribute to its upkeep, purchase this $20.00 movie pass. It will be much appreciated.

You can buy it here:

http://www.silknblood.com/store/product ... cts_id=124

Thanks for your support! :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
rodrigo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like Noir type scenarios.

Re: FF Re-Opens as an Archive Site!!!

Post by rodrigo »

Are there any drownings?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: FF Re-Opens as an Archive Site!!!

Post by Bluestone »

That is a very good question. There are 400 movies represented, some with multiple death scenes. So, I'm sure there are many drownings. I am having computer problems again, so I can't view the site right now. Anyone else remember whether there are drownings on the FF pay site? I'm pretty sure that "The Singing Detective" drowning is on the site. That is my all-time favourite mainstream drowning.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com