"Targeted" starring Maxine X is now up!!!!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: "Targeted" starring Maxine X is now up!!!!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Guys,

Actually both Don and Paul are correct to some extent.

Firstly, in the Candid Review forum there is a restriction on one producer criticizing another producer. This is basically to protect producers who may not even post here from having to defend their work from competitors' comments.

Thanks, Don, for defending me and my work; however, special rules apply to me on this board. I'm completely open to criticism, and have stated that many times. You see, I have a few advantages from this site, like this neat little promotional forum. So, I don't think that I should receive any more special treatment. Whether it be customers or producers, or customer/producers such as Paul, please feel free to state your mind about my work. I crave feedback, both positive and negative, and I accept Paul's comments as honest and genuine.

Secondly, Don does have a much bigger stake in this video than me, Paul. In fact, this video cost me quite a bit, since a naked Maxine X does not come cheaply :lol: In case it wasn't stated clearly enough, Paul, Don doesn't just get the true profits after expenses. My expenses have been donated, just like Max Ultra's f/x work. I make absolutely nothing from this video. Whatever I get from my ebiller, after they've deducted their charges, goes to the Dr. Don Defence Fund. So, although I hope that this video sells well for Don's sake, he has a stake in the sales, whereas I don't. So, it is only natural for Don to state his opinions here.

I hope that clears up any misunderstandings.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Blue one thing is certain from your post ,.Maxine is a Canadian star and is very expensive .Not only that but t she tried a new venue and performed IMHO under your direction very competently. Hope she appears more frequently.Thought her final wardrobe was very creative for such a snowy day.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Paul's and Blues further comments have been moved to the Off-Topic forum under the new title: "Does Bluestone Have Too Many Perks on FF?

Admin
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Dr Don

Post by Dr Don »

Moving my post...thanks Blue
please check out the preview links at: http://www.jafaentertainment.com
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

I am pleased to see Max's work being received so well and also hope that you will also check out my films Vargas Girl II and Vargas Sweetheart. These are the first two of mine that have Max's effects, and as Max has asked I am donating a portion of those sales to Dr Don's defense fund.

Max does not seem to need the money himself and is a fan of erotic horror in general, which is why we were able to link up.

I would also like to point somethings out regarding the comments I saw above:

Debbie D and I got along very well

I got along very well with Sharon Devore when I worked with her.

I am excited about working with Suzi and Petra, two of erotic horror's best

I am a big fan of Britton's work and would love to have worked with her...

Basically I don't think the problem with cat figthing and jealousy in this industry has anything to do with the actresses.

Food for thought.

Great job to everyone connected with this film.

Baci :X
Daggerwood

Post by Daggerwood »

I thought "Targeted" was pretty good. Maxine is hot. I wish she could have had her eyes open more and actually looked into the camera at the moment of death. Instead she is looking away for two shots, which she moved well to but then we only see the gun for the final shots. Where's the fun?? The camera angle and framing could be improved. I want to see her face and a tight shot of her upper body at the moment of death. Eyes open while being shot. I would give this one a 7 .5 out of 10 for those reasons. Thank you for your work.
Dagger
Dr Don

Post by Dr Don »

Daggerwood wrote:I thought "Targeted" was pretty good. Maxine is hot. I wish she could have had her eyes open more and actually looked into the camera at the moment of death. Instead she is looking away for two shots, which she moved well to but then we only see the gun for the final shots. Where's the fun?? The camera angle and framing could be improved. I want to see her face and a tight shot of her upper body at the moment of death. Eyes open while being shot. I would give this one a 7 .5 out of 10 for those reasons. Thank you for your work.
Dagger
There ya go Blue....some good points to put into your production manual.
gold

Post by gold »

Also think Dagger had some good imput,the final shoths as they say missed the point.Having Maxine on set is a time to relish her final demise.Blue is one of the best in lingering the action so not to worry he gets it , Just see his Petra work.Blue great video and i hope it has continuing sales
Dr Don

Post by Dr Don »

gold wrote:Also think Dagger had some good imput,the final shoths as they say missed the point.Having Maxine on set is a time to relish her final demise.Blue is one of the best in lingering the action so not to worry he gets it , Just see his Petra work.Blue great video and i hope it has continuing sales
Hey gold.....it's good to hear from you. Blue says it's doing really well. I'm hoping Blue and Max get together on another project some day. Not for my benefit of course, but for the benefit of all the shooting fans and fans of Bluestone Videos, and his gorgeous models. :clap:

This was a first for Blue and Max combining their particular styles. It can only get better from here, if they continue to work together that is. :approve:
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

Dr Don wrote: This was a first for Blue and Max combining their particular styles. It can only get better from here, if they continue to work together that is. :approve:
Count this post as a vote for more joint projects between Max and Blue. I would love to see more shooting videos crafted to perfection in this combination of styles. It could result in best shooting videos ever conceived, which would be the ultimate "turn-on" for many shooting fans.

CC
CC
gold

Post by gold »

Don i agree Blue has lots of product in his vault and with a day job computer issues along with site upkeep it gets time consuming.Was wondering if you farmed out some editing chores,One issue is that Petra and others will be here in 2 months and that will have 20 more vids to edit. Is there a way Blue could do a series or compilation and have a few of the ones in the can put together into a grouping. for revenue and fan entertainment.Regardless Hope he uses Max on a few of Petras upcomming.Target is a replay type video and you did one in sniper where Tiff is surprised at the door and does a Maxine. Glad to see Blue do similar.Cheers
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, with Dr. Don's consent, I've changed my mind about not offering "Targeted" on Nicheclips. It has now been uploaded there and is available for sale to those who frequent this popular video mall!!!!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Blue this video with the help of Max and his FX is one that should be a instant hit and top seller.Its nice of you to donate the proceeds to Don.Also will you be doing any of his FX with the shoot in April. More Maxine and Petra please.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Paul,

I am bound by my word. All of the funds that I receive from my ebiller, i.e. with only the ebiller's charges deducted, goes to the Dr. Don Defence Fund. That was the deal, and whether or not Don has become unpopular in your estimation, or exhibited uncivil behaviour in my estimation, a deal is a deal.

Now, I have also sent some of my own funds to Haiti, and I encourage others to do so, but I cannot and will not divert trust funds from one cause to another. It simply wouldn't be right. I don't condone Don's behaviour here and elsewhere, and I have told him so, but I have to treat these two issues separately.

I hope that clarifies my position on this issue.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

All of the gross profits from "Targeted" up to the end of March have already been sent to the Dr. Don Defence Fund. Sales have trailed off since then, but I wish to thank everyone who bought this video for supporting a great cause. Dr. Don has graciously asked me to apply all future sales of this video to the costs of its production. Thank you, Don. Glad I could help you out with this fundraiser. I'd like to do another one some day when I get a few free moments from my suddenly hectic schedule! :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com