"Railroaded" is up at SILK VIDEOS!!!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Railroaded" is up at SILK VIDEOS!!!

Post by Bluestone »

"Tommygun's Noir Theatre" (TNT) debuts with this classic noir-styled video!

Debbie D, Melina and Voytek put in excellent performances, and there is lots of blood in this one! Here is a taste of the film:

More details, and a purchase link, are posted here:
http://www.silkvideos.com/future.html

This is a PPV only release! In this way, I can increase the output of videos, without increasing the cost of memberships.

Enjoy :yes:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Re: "Railroaded" is up at SILK VIDEOS!!!

Post by tommygun »

Blue, thanks so much to you and the whole cast on this great production. You've captured the agony of the characters with the acting that differentiates all the noir films from the Hollywood productions of today, and of course, you've added the blood and bullet holes that those old films totally lacked. And now that this is done, I'm going to be taking the footage and creating a companion "vintage noir" version that will also be available to those who purchase the download on this film. Let us know what you like and don't like about it, and we'll make more in this series!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Thanks Tommygun!

I did fail to mention above, but SAVE YOUR DOWNLOAD CODES!!!! When the 'vintage noir' version of this video is available, it will be added to the download page, and all customers will be able to get both versions for the same all-inclusive price. Now, you can't beat that deal :yes:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
smudger

Post by smudger »

No, you're right! You can't beat it! So I'm gonna join it!
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

Get your popcorn popped and your drink ready. Sit back and relax. Then enjoy this sleek, entertaining 1940s film noir, the way you always wanted to see it. This is a real classic movie; it's not a clip to fast-forward through to get to the "good parts."

Voytek is at his best, playing the role of Duke, an ex-prisoner seeking revenge against two lovely ladies.

Debbie D plays her role of Clara beautifully, reacting realistically to the bullets, and sliding down Duke's body, clinging to his pants legs, classic 1940s style. She cries a bit; I hate to see females cry in movies supposed to be erotic fantasy--but her acting is so good and her heart so into it, I actually enjoy her death scene. It truly touches my heart. Very well done, Debbie D. (I think I'm in love.)

Melina, who plays Rosie does a fine belly-clutching and slow dying scene, with a really cool fall forward, smacking face down against the floor. Love it! She is beautiful in death, in some of the finest true-to-the-term necro scenes I've seen.

Realistic death stares are nicely captured in close-ups as bodies are meticulously prepared to be discarded…by first disrobing them…

Somebody we all love has a very brief bit part in this classic.

Replete with a real telephone booth, some black-and-white footage, shower scenes seen in the mirror, killer first seen in a mirror, dressing and undressing, bits of classic jazz plus Blue's classic erotic music, lots of perfectly paced camera angles and close-ups, just the right amount of blood--everything one would expect in good film noir and a Bluestone production--plus the anticipated shootings which turn out to be very realistic shootings followed by realistic-appearing aftermath, this is entertainment at its best.

A good storyline (Thanks Tommygun!) is expertly crafted by Bluestone Productions.

Rating: a well-deserved 10.

CC
Last edited by CapgunChuck on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
CC
gold

Post by gold »

Totally agree with TG ,Chuck and Blue really delivered on this one.A great series in the making and this is the way Hollywood should have edited it. No flaws with this one and Voltek really deserves praise for all his contibutions.Melinas best performance todate,her fall was as they say all in.TG thanks for the follow up and its great when a custom has realistic FX along with acting. TG your scripts and cutoms allways hit the mark,/More please
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

For those who think a follow-up is in order, I'm happy to report that Blue's got a second one in the works already.., and we are putting some finishing touches on plans for the ultimate noir flick... "The Killing"
---------------
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

And special thanks to CapgunChuck for his excellent summary of the work by this great cast and Blue! Couldn't agree more with his comments; it's great when some takes the time to share his detailed thoughts and observations like this.
---------------
gold

Post by gold »

TG thanks for redoing The Killing .Enough said .It will be hard to find a Marie Windsor replacement,Kramer saw her in Narrow Margin and cast her,Am sure this will take some soul searching. Outstanding news.You should be commended for the Noir remakes.
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Just finished seeing "Railroaded" and It was really top notch. TG, you are the best, and Debbie D and Melina was outstanding in their death scenes. I recommend that you invest in this video, it is really great.
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

I agree with all the members here: great video, really!!!! :D
I also enjoy the silk blouse outfit of both the girls, a real plus for a perfect video! ;-)
Please more in this way!
ozzie147

Post by ozzie147 »

Great scene, thanks Blue. Debbies outfit was excellent. It's so much better when the shirts are tucked in. White is even better but this is up there with the best,

Ozzie
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Gold... You're right! We'll have to do some careful casting to find the perfect Marie Windsor type... Blue and I will put our heads together on this challenge, because "The Killing" is such a classic of the style. And she certainly did know how to die in these films, so again, the acting ability will be a key component...
---------------
gold

Post by gold »

TG hope you expand the script and maybe add another model.Have noticed you usually have several coniving types in your videos and this adds to several sub plots.But understand this may be a solo role and that might require a model that does not rush into the roll.Need a coniving selfish golddigging cheating sexy vixen. I have a candidate only she has a accent.A lame hint from one of her fans.Lots of star presence though. Awaiting your and Blues choice. All your customs are a must view. Cheers and good casting
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

Bluestone wrote:Thanks Tommygun!

I did fail to mention above, but SAVE YOUR DOWNLOAD CODES!!!! When the 'vintage noir' version of this video is available, it will be added to the download page, and all customers will be able to get both versions for the same all-inclusive price. Now, you can't beat that deal :yes:

Blue
The "vintage noir" version of this is still going to happen at some point, right? I still love this movie. It's a classic. A winner. A favorite. I'm hoping it hasn't been on the back burner so long as to be forgotten. :lol: I'm no trying to rush anything, but I wouldn't want it to be forgotten about.

CC
CC