"Smoked" is now posted at SILK VIDEOS!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Smoked" is now posted at SILK VIDEOS!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Petra and Shooting Fans!!!

This one has it all! Petra takes shots to her stomach, breasts, and other parts of her hot body! This is also for smoking fans, as Petra is just about to light up, when a hitman lights her up with a silenced handgun!

Again, we're releasing this one early in order to give you more Bluestone videos more often!

You can find more info and purchase links here:
http://www.silkvideos.com/future.html

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Re: "Smoked" is now posted at SILK VIDEOS!

Post by gold »

Wow,watched this in detail and the setup shooting script and FX were deserving of a non Hollywood directing Oscar.This video had scenarios that could be incorporated into any great demise HW could think of.Great sexuality and a coniving golddiging victim. who would sell anybody out.Noticed you gave Petra great lines on the first shot and others and she delivered them in character like a mob moll would do.The lines paying in bullets and light me up and then her reaction to each shot and her lunge to the dressing table for a final side shot and prolonged demise were priceless.My final take is that Stanley Kubick wished he made this video.Like the Killing Petra was exceptionally sexy smoking ,and as uusual tried to cut a deal even after being lit up .She still selfishly had time to berate her killer and yet react perfectly to mutiple hits.Not a easy task. It came out on film that she and Blue liked this script and it was evident in the final product. A Blue and Petra GEM BRAVO More like this Please. G
speak376

Post by speak376 »

i agree this was a very well shot video.petra like usual was hot as hell!!!!!!!!. :pc: :clap: :love:
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

Blue: one videos with petra at the present time of the night, how want you to sleep?

blue: une vidéos avec petra. a cette heure de la nuit, comment veux tu dormir?

:excited: denis