"Jaded Sequence" is up at SILK VIDEOS!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Jaded Sequence" is up at SILK VIDEOS!

Post by Bluestone »

Well, I'm finally back on track! All members have been provided an extra month of membership, and so with the following update, for the 15th of the month, Bluestone Video Club's semi-monthly updates have re-commenced! This following video is also available as a PPV download!

Kerie provides a wonderful performance as a secret agent tortured by a long, erotic series of strangles until she finally succumbs to her fate!

More details and purchase links are posted here:
http://www.silkvideos.com/future.html

Enjoy ;-)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: "Jaded Sequence" is up at SILK VIDEOS!

Post by Bluestone »

"Jaded Sequence" is also now available on Nicheclips!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Just seen thiws video and Kerie shows good acting chops

Arc Raven wrote a great script and i was wondering if the ending indicated a sequel.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Yes, Kevin,

This is actually the third instalment. The first two in the series were The Interrogation with Suzi and Concealed In Silence with Meredith. ArcRaven has at least one more episode in the works :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
ArcRaven

Post by ArcRaven »

I feel kind of bad, I still haven't seen it fully. I've had a hard time getting the free time to do so, I've had so much work between jobs and school that I've only seen little bits here and there. Truth be told I got home tonight about 9:30 PM from a class filming session starting at noon, I don't even have class today but it's the only day we had free so it was a priority moment. I did write it so I should know this story well in my mind but somehow seeing the film in action is better than reading a script. Well not to worry, I do have it on my DSi so I'll get to see it at some point this weekend.

Now on to the hard part of my plans, even though I dread to admit this personally: this will be the last strangling video - well for this series anyway. I know it's the erotic art that got this once 14 year old boy into this community to begin with but my 23 year old mind is expanding beyond my own simple pleasures, flourishing into actual stories with dialogue and not just something stimulating to watch. Constantly I'm thinking about different things, I won't go into it here as it might mess up my story-line for the next films. None the less, the next few episodes will be vastly different but I hope you like them all the same. All I need to do is save up the cash for the next ones.