Silk Videos Membership site and FF Pay Site closed!!!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Silk Videos Membership site and FF Pay Site closed!!!

Post by Bluestone »

Well, it wasn't just my recent failure to meet my Silk Videos Membership update deadline (the first time in 5 years) that has convinced me that it is time for a change. I compensated all members by extending their memberships for 30 days, but I have found these time constraints more and more onerous over the years, as have many producers. The Silk Videos Membership is a super deal for you the customers, but it can be stressful for the producer. Paul of KHP, for example, gave up his membership site because of these constraints, then found that he was actually producing more work than he had been producing while operating his membership site. I have been alternating asphixia and blood scenes on the membership site, but have found that there are more lovers of blood scenes than asphixia scenes in this community. As a result, most of you have not been taking advantage of the membership site and are simply purchasing pay-per-view video downloads. Accordingly, membership numbers have dropped to the point that it is not worth it for me to continually update both the ppv and the membership site.

So, if you're interested in a final chance to get a cost-effective 90 day membership to the Silk Videos site, you'd better act quickly. I'll be suspending membership sales in the next few days.

As for the FF pay site. Since it hasn't been updated for some time, and most of you already have all of the clips posted there, I will soon be suspending further membership sales. So, if you haven't downloaded all of the wonderful clips there, get a membership while you still can!

These memberships are available for a limited time from here:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... d73aae6cf4

Well, it's the end of an era, but the Silk 'N Blood store will still be offering ppv video downloads, the public Silk Videos site will still be updated regularly, and I'll be continuing to use this forum to announce the latest releases of Bluestone videos!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
kevin67

Re: Silk Videos Membership site and FF Pay Site to close!!!

Post by kevin67 »

Sounds fair enough. This same message was posted on DS and Geno posed several questions about the change.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Yes, those questions have been answered. They were for the most part spurious and most of them could have been answered by a clear reading of my announcement ;-) That guy really knows how to create controversy out of something that is not in the least controversial :lol2:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
smudger

Post by smudger »

Sorry to see it go, maybe the constraints of trying to meet deadlines (sometimes against adversities such as equipment failure) must have been stressful!

The main reason I never took out a sub was because I am only interested in part of your work, Blue and some of the clips, though of course top quality, would not have been for me... hence I always get them on a ppv basis either directly or via Niche.

You mght think about (if it's feasible) setting up a credit system like Niche do. Having to feed in all the details for each individual purchase is so niggly, which is why people use the convenience Niche offers. I would rather establish an account with you and fund it, then make purchases quickly and conveniently- but I don't know how complicated it would be for you to set up.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Smudge,

Your situation is not uncommon. Since I was alternating asphixia with blood scenes on the membership site to keep everyone happy, those with only one of those fetishes thought it would be cheaper to purchase by ppv, but it really wasn't, since membership clips were less than half priced. So, no matter your fetish, you still were not paying more. That is water under the bridge though.

I have checked into the Niche system before, but I'm confused about you stating that you have to enter the information at my store every time. The information is supposed to be stored. So, when you login to the store, your name and credit card information should already be entered. All you have to do is select your purchases and check out. At Niche, you have to keep funding your account, it never works out even, and the clips (at least mine) are always more expensive there, since they charge producers 40% off the top.

So, what am I missing here?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
smudger

Post by smudger »

Well, if that's the case, Blue, then I will revise my opinion. I don't remember the system keeping my details stored. I reckon you've got some "must haves" in the pipeline so when they are up I will try the direct purchase route again! :D
gold

Post by gold »

Great idea to keep the pipeline open good for fans good for Revs. Cheers
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

The FF paysite and Silk Videos membership site are now closed to new members! If you didn't buy your membership before membership sales closed today, the ppv or individual video purchase option is still available, and all Bluestone videos are still available through the Silk 'N Blood store.

Detailed video descriptions are here:
http://www.silkvideos.com/home.html
Video store is here:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com