"Pandora's Final Conflict" is up!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Pandora's Final Conflict" is up!

Post by Bluestone »

The spirit of Pandora returns to haunt Carl Thornton once again.
First, the private investigator (played by Petra)who finds the haunted jewelry box is brutally shot to death.
Then, the psychic (played by Suzi) hired to exorcize her spirit is stabbed to death.
Finally, Carl stabs the woman (played by Kerie) who is possessed by Pandora's spirit.
Three beautiful women murdered in Pandora pandemonium.

Further details are posted on the free Silk Videos site:
http://femmefatalities.com/members/silk ... index.html
Username: blue
Password: stone

Buy this video with any major credit card from the Bluestone store here:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/

This video is also now available at Bluestone's Nicheclips store here:
http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=65

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Re: "Pandora's Final Conflict" is up!

Post by gold »

Blue as usual your finale videos of a series are the best. Just 3 exceptional performances by the models and the story line by Harry is his best of the series.Petra and Kerie play the vixen role perfectly and Suzi the voice of reason delivers in this video. Great costumes, lines and reactions make this a creative pleasure and like a tv series production. Petra is radiant and her demise, setup by her vindictive greedy plan, which ends in one of her best bare shootings to date. without a doubt she is perfect for her conniving role and gives her best reactions for this custom which is echoed by Kerrie and Suzi .Just a well written and directed masterpiece. Worth every penny. :clap: :approve:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Thanks for the positive feedback, Gold, but this was a Kevin67 production. So, he should be getting the praise for this wonderful Pandora's Box trilogy!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Sorry Kevin and Blue,a little jet lag and Petra viewing causes these seizures. Great video
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

This was left out of the final credits so I am going to add it to this post. Neither Blue nor the box was harmed in the making of this video. LOL

I know that we over work Blue, but that ending shows he suffers from EVSS ( Extreme Video making Stress Syndrome}.However, there is no need to fret about this. Since he is still posting on this site, we have to assume that he actually missed his head. Can you imagine that? Luckily his marksmanship greatly improves when he aims his gun,oops I mean pistol, at women.LOL

Blue- Great job, and be sure to tell Kerie, Suzi and Petra that I appreciated their fine performance in this video. I am told that they worked really hard and it shows in the end results

The true meaning of Pandora, to me , is how the struggle between the good in man and the evil in that same man are in conflict and that the conflict never really gets resolved. If you don't buy that, then just think of it as a ode to all those damn possession movies that Hollywood produces.

Gold- thank you for you nice remarks about the video, even if you got the wrong custom writer. LOL

To the people who have purchased the video, I hope you enjoyed it, and feel free to comment on it (positiive or otherwise).
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
alicia2004
What is your main fetish?: My main fetish is seeing a beautuful woman, getting shot by another beautiful woman!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would love to interact with people who enjoy my fetish!
Referral: Saw some clips on Nicheclips and followed the lead!

Post by alicia2004 »

The video is absolutely brilliant!!

The first death scene where Keria shoots Petra is the best i have ever seen. Petra really took her acting to the next level. Her reactions and those expressions were right on the mark.

The look on Kerie's face as she fills Petra's body full of lead is spellbinding. So cold-blooded and cruel :D She really is a great actress.... This is the first time that I would give a video 10/10. Amazing.
alicia2004
What is your main fetish?: My main fetish is seeing a beautuful woman, getting shot by another beautiful woman!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would love to interact with people who enjoy my fetish!
Referral: Saw some clips on Nicheclips and followed the lead!

Post by alicia2004 »

Oh and just to add, Petra's reaction to the third slug in her left breast is the best i have seen in any snuff or mainstream film!
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

I thank you personally for your kind words. I am glad it met you expectations. I especially like the exchange between Petra and Kerie. Petra gave just the right amount of attitude, and she was great in acting so self assured in the bathroom.I am still inviting posters to give more feed back ,even if it is negative.