Bullseye reviews "Deadly Lover" from Evangeline von Winter

Reviews of the films of Evangeline Von Winter, including her stores such as Night Frights, should be posted here!

Moderator: Admin

bullseye
What is your main fetish?: Pectoral punctures
Why do you want to join this forum?: To read and participate in threads, to see and to post pictures, and to be informed of relevant entertainment available for sale.
Referral: From Evangeline von Winter's web site.

Bullseye reviews "Deadly Lover" from Evangeline von Winter

Post by bullseye »

Evangeline cuts herself a slice of Candle Boxx's magnificent melon in this violent stabbing video from EVW. This one was designed with the breast-obsessed in mind, and it does not disappoint. Jealous lover Evangeline plunges her decorative dagger again and again into Candle's bare left breast, targeting the area in and around the nipple to produce an ideal "bullseye" video. I know there are people on this board who share my interest in something like this, and I believe this is a rare occasion when you will not be disappointed.
The curvaceous Candle really puts her heart into her art here. From first thrust to last gasp, this world-class beauty suffers and dies for more than ten minutes and never loses focus. She's a real pro, not one of those novice actresses who gets bored after a minute and ends up just standing around when she's supposed to be in agony. No shortage of moaning and arching and clutching here! And Evangeline makes a great mean girl, helpfully offering to twist the knife in the wound to help Candle pull it out, and then promptly sticking it in again! She gets a little sentimental after the deed is done, and pulls the pretty panties off Candle's corpse for a final peek, then strips nude herself and buries the bloody blade in her own breast.
Full disclosure dictates my admission that this was made as a custom for me, but nevertheless it could have been a disappointment, and it certainly was not! In a lifetime of looking for vivid, satisfying bullseyes, this is better than just about anything I've ever seen. EVW and I decided that possibly shaky special effects might be merely a distraction, and I don't miss them. From the rich dark color of the blood to editing that's as sharp as EVW's knife, this video is a joy to behold, and I'm in love with these two gallant gals. :X They certainly know how to show a guy a good time! Take a look at the frame grabs under "Deadly Lover" in the Producer's Advertising Forum, and see if it's up your alley. I paid ten times what it will cost you, and I still think it was worth it! :yes:
To paraphrase Abe Lincoln: For those who like this sort of thing, this is the sort of thing they will like. My rating : 10 out of 10.