CapgunChuck reviews "Mob Hit" by "Deathlust of Sir Bruce"

Reviews if Sir Bruce's videos should be posted here!

Moderator: Admin

CapgunChuck

CapgunChuck reviews "Mob Hit" by "Deathlust of Sir Bruce"

Post by CapgunChuck »

Sub-genre:
Multiple silenced handgun shots to navel and breasts.
Navel stabbing.

What I like:
Cutting between Natasha talking on phone and killer coming down halls provides a nice build of anticipation for ensuing action. I always enjoy videos showing the victim alone as the killer makes his approach.
Natasha's skimpy minidress. I enjoy seeing women in erotic attire. I particularly like her long hair flowing freely. Women are more beautiful and sexy to me with their hair down.
I like the first shot to be to belly area. The navel is close enough to my preferred area of lower belly if the movie is otherwise well-crafted. I believe the first shot is the most important shot because it sets the tone for the rest of the action, and the reaction to the first shot can make or spoil the rest of the action. Natasha's first-shot reaction to being shot in navel is exquisite.
The close-ups of Natasha's face, close-ups of silencer barrel, and pans and close-ups of impact areas keep the action flowing nicely.
Natasha's reactions of fear, helplessness, disbelief and shock are superb. Natasha is a wonderful actress. I would love to see her in many videos.
Pauses between shots provide excellent space for reactions as well as extending the climax, so to speak.
Natasha performs a splendid drop to her knees and forward fall into a prone position, to a final position with toes pointing out. I've never seen a fall like this in an independent production of this genre; it's something I've always wanted to see.
I love the exquisite high-angle view of the hitman looking over her prone body before she is turned over and stabbed in navel.
Excellent camerawork throughout duration of movie leaves little room for boredom or a sense of repetition.

What I don't like:
There is too much light in the opening scenes of Natasha during the build-up, when Natasha was on phone, making video seem slightly "overexposed." Lighting is also not quite right during a close-up of her face.
Pauses are too lengthy between shots. This may sound contradictory to what was said above about what I like, but not really. The pauses are the right idea, however they are dragged out too long.
Blood from mouth appeared too soon. My preference is for no blood from mouth at all, but a trickle immediately upon and after death is fine.

What I would like to see:
At least a few silenced shots pumped into center area of lower belly about 3-5 inches below navel.
Tighter editing to move sequences along at a faster rhythm. This would make the lack of state-of-the art digital effects less obvious.
This is a movie I would love to re-edit for my own enjoyment--if I had the editing software, the technical know-how to use the software, and the time to spend on it…lol.

Conclusion:
Natasha's superb reactions, the skilled and artistic camera use, and the action pertinent to my fantasies result in this somewhat technically deficient movie being a guilty-pleasure treasure for me. Cognizant that others may purchase it, and that they may be accustomed to state-of-the-art digital effects, which are lacking in this movie (the movie depending upon acting and camera angle changes and sound-effects and blood to achieve effects), as much as I love this movie and want to give it a higher rating, I can't justify a higher rating out of concern for others.

Rating:: 7.5
CC
kevin67

Re: CapgunChuck reviews "Mob Hit" by "Deathlust of Sir Bruce"

Post by kevin67 »

Hi Capgun ,

I know this is a little off topic, but as a moderator, I wanted to welcome you to FF. I read your achievements on the accomplishment threat, and was quite impressed. It sounds as if you are well qualified to give reviews of death fantasy and mainstream movies. I am looking forward to seeing more reviews from you. In the meantime feel free to browse and comment on any topic you seee here or perhaps start a threat of your own concerning the death fantasy.

Kevin 67
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

Thanks for your reply and for the warm welcome, Kevin. I've posted a couple more reviews. I'll keep your suggestions in mind. Thanks!
CC
gold

Post by gold »

Chuck really liked your review and it echos my views exactlly.Natasha is a great actress,and deserves more exposure. Bruce is doing great work.
SirBruce
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Stabbing, Shooting, Impaling, Strangling, Hanging Beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Already a member but I have like minded interests in fantasy female demise.
Referral: Been around for a long time.

Post by SirBruce »

High praise indeed Gold. Thanks. And to you as well Capgun for your pointed review of "Mob Hit". I endeavor to do as well or better in the near future.

Best,
Sir Bruce