"Dead Meet"

Reviews of Olaf Winter's amazon films should be posted on this forum!

Moderator: Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

"Dead Meet"

Post by G-Man »

"Dead Meet” :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

Is one awsome
"STABBING SEX-ATION” video from the folks at "Amazon Warriors” .

G-Man's Review
With out a doubt!!! "Dead Meet” is one of the very best stabbing videos I have ever seen!!!
It stars one gorgeous long-dark haired beauty named...Thyarmis who is dressed in a super-sexy sheer,
white body stocking dress and wearing tall heeled boots.
Her death scene starts with her walking into what seems to be an empty stage set (Olaf’s Amazon set).
Once inside, she picks up a sword and continues to look around.
Soon after, she is surprised and brutally attacked from
behind by a large muscular male.
First he pulls the top of her body backwards with one arm and with his other hand thrusts a long bladed
knife thru the Thyarmis's upper back that protrudes threw her right breast!!!
After a few seconds (and with Thyarmis performing some very fine reaction acting skills with great looking
facials & body movements) her attacker pulls out his dagger and pushes the doomed beauty next to a wall.
He wastes no time to get up close to Thyarmis, and now with her back to a wall... her killer quickly
continues his onslaught.
First repeatingly stabbing her belly and then not to stop there... he then twice plants his blade deep into
Thyarmis’s left breast.
Then again he plants his dagger deep into the dying beauties belly. After removing his blade Thyarmis now
stands up erect for a second, then collapses to her knees and then face down on the ground.
Her killer still not done… now rolls over the near death woman with his foot. Then he stairs at her for a bit,
checks her pulse and finally plants and leaves his dagger into
Thyarmis’s left breast.
The scene now ends with some final pans and views of Thyamis’s dead body before fading to black.

Hits & Misses
This is a instant “MEGA” hit from Olaf!!!
If he was in major league baseball… in directing “Dead Meet” he'd pitch a perfect game!!!
In his video he brought all the fetish elements together with…
Professional level directing, editing, camera, lighting, sets and some really stunning FX!!!
All the penetration stunts, knife wound make-up and CGI work are "A" Hollywood movie quality!!!
One hot, hot, hot looking babe (Thyarmis) that delivers an exquisite job in acting out a death fetish scene.

Summery
A highly polished video!!!
Thyarmis is just “AWSOME” in a death scene!!!
She arouses all one scenes and pushes every death fetish button in the body.
A stabbing death scene not to be missed!!!

Of course G-Man rates
"Dead Meet" as a “MUST HAVE”!!! .. :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: (5 out of 5)
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
Jack
What is your main fetish?: Most forms of stabbings, impalements.
Knives, Swords, Arrows exc
Why do you want to join this forum?: Meet other people that are into death fetish and exchange views and or experiences.
Referral: I have been following G-Man since 1998

Re: "Dead Meet"

Post by Jack »

I bought my copy a month ago and I can't agree with you more G :yes:
Thyarmis delivers a most stimulating performance :clap:
kwiatufym
What is your main fetish?: The most interest me in a knives woman
Why do you want to join this forum?: I arrived there by chance and I got interested in this forum and therefore I would like to add here
Referral: Hmm ... With the Internet, I came here by PKF Studio at: http://nicheclips.com

Post by kwiatufym »

good stab sexi :clap: :clap:
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

Awesome video ! i Luv it ! :love: shes's great and terribly sexy and hot scene !... :twisted:

I glad this type scene and i hope see more soon on the site ! :mrgreen: :pc:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
yanglihuali

Post by yanglihuali »

:supes: :clap:
Olaf
What is your main fetish?: amazon warriors
Why do you want to join this forum?: producer to advertise
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Olaf »

Hey!
Thanks for this review, I´m happy to read posts like this!
;-)

This movie was a custom production, but it sold well so I am thinking about a remake.
Maybe with a female killer next time...?
What do you think?

Olaf
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

I think it would be fantastic!!!
Again... what made "Dead Meet" great were these elements:
Fine looking curvy woman who can act out a sexy death scene and be dressed in... a light solid color... skin tight... one piece outfit.
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
notvole
What is your main fetish?: I love firing squads. A naked woman has her hand tied behind the execution post as she faces the shooters. The bullets plunge into her stomach and she throws her head back in pain and ecstasy. I also like naked women stabbed or shot in the tummy. She clutches the wound and throws her head back in ecstasy and pain. She can be lying down or standing up.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been part of this community since the year 2000 - the days of Necrobabes, DDG, Dr Don etc.
Referral: I have been a member of this forum for some time. I followed a link from another similar forum.

Post by notvole »

I normally only like nude death scenes, and would love to see this fully nude, but even I found this video incredibly sensual, intense and sexy. I could almost feel it each time his knife plunged into her soft belly. Her gasps and groans were deeply sensual and sexual. To use a G-Man expression, I couldn't keep my pants dry. I joined her in her orgasmic agony. This movie is simply brilliant!
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

This one of my favorites, too -- not just of Olaf's (whose work is consistently great), not just of stabbing videos, but of all my snuff videos. Just amazing.

(I use a screen cap of DM as my avatar on a couple of forums...)
notvole
What is your main fetish?: I love firing squads. A naked woman has her hand tied behind the execution post as she faces the shooters. The bullets plunge into her stomach and she throws her head back in pain and ecstasy. I also like naked women stabbed or shot in the tummy. She clutches the wound and throws her head back in ecstasy and pain. She can be lying down or standing up.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been part of this community since the year 2000 - the days of Necrobabes, DDG, Dr Don etc.
Referral: I have been a member of this forum for some time. I followed a link from another similar forum.

Post by notvole »

Looks good naked too.
Attachments
2442BFCD-36C3-42C7-8F76-B2FF24303E90.jpeg
2442BFCD-36C3-42C7-8F76-B2FF24303E90.jpeg (742.84 KiB) Viewed 24339 times