SONGI D' ORO Dalila Di Capri with Paola !!!

Reviews of Dalila's Grotto Productions films should be posted on this forum!

Moderator: Admin

Storm9

SONGI D' ORO Dalila Di Capri with Paola !!!

Post by Storm9 »

This video is a treat for me, as it stars Paola, and Dalila Di Capri.

The video is done in a noir style, and is in black and white.
It sells for $12.00 at her store at http://www.silknblood.com/dalilastore/p ... ucts_id=95

The video is VERY well plotted and done. Kudos for the fact the ladies had to work this, from two different continents.
Yet it flows wonderfully, and looks as if they really are having this showdown, face to face.

PAOLA !!!!! I can not say enough, or do justice. To how breath taking beautiful this woman is.
She has great stage presence so to speak, and just seems a natural in front of the camera.
I could easily sit, and spend a day, just watching this sexy woman.

Paola does wonderful as a very sure of herself, arrogant killer.
Yet her expressions, and the way she carries herself.
I had to admit, as she was dying, even after proving to be a bitch, in the video. I wanted to rush to her aid.

Paola takes a few belly shots, and then the effects, and her acting, as she takes four shots across her chest. VERY nice.
Nice amount of time for her death scene as well.

Dalila. As always this woman, just makes you think of sex appeal, and all the bombshells of Hollywood or since she dies so well. Italian cinema, as you just hope. When you see this voluptuous beauty, hit the screen. She will end up dead before the movie is over.

Dalila very confident, and sure of herself as well. Then those pretty eyes, widen, as yes her belly is shot a few times.
Dalila tries to escape her fate. Yet we all know, she will soon be done for.
Another decent amount of time, for her death scene, as she has the scene play back, in her mind.

I will not give more than, both ladies die, by gunshot wounds.
They both look great as the victims. The two ladies both give great death stares, as well

For my tastes, I had to deduct for not being in color. Plus a little for having two such incredibly hot bodies, dressed very nice. Yet they stay that way.

I still have to give the ladies a major thumbs up, and worth the money.
This video for me, gets an 8 out of 10

Storm
paola
What is your main fetish?: I play in video and photosets on demand that kind of bad girl who gets her final reward by shooting, stabbing, poisoning, hanging, strangling....and more...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to find some old friends and make new ones
Referral: Old and glorious memories

Re: SONGI D' ORO Dalila Di Capri with Paola !!!

Post by paola »

Dearest friend, my Stormy,

you are too nice, as usual. :X . But your marvelous words incite me to prapare some new project with the only and one Dalila. She is the star :yes: . I'm only a mediterranean satellite :D

Remember: you are always the same for me.

Ciao

:X
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Paola ...

I may be favorite of many. If my words have you performing more with Dalila this way ...

You know my heart, from things we have shared outside of forums, some few years now..
ALWAYS the satelite .. from the mediteranean is the star to me.
No disrespect to Dalila in any way ...

Paola I have placed myself out before someone tonight ... that may be a total disaster . yet has the chance of being more. so I must.

YOU know NEVER would I willingly or knowingly do anything to wound a friend as dear as you.
Not even by mistake or thing misunderstood ...

ALways ... does Paola have my friendship .... this from you tonight taking much burden from my heart and mind ... knowing I may be squashed by another later .. :shake:

PLEASE when you are ready dear friend .. OUR friendship is here, and ready for simple chat or naughty fun .... YOU along with maybe Lady Ash herself .. and Kelli . I think have become my favorite and most fequent targets ever.
Just love how you sexy ladies heal up so fast waiting for more.
NOt sure what all is going on with you right now. Will not say anything of things I may know here.
Yet know ...... Paola is a cherished friend.
Sighhhh :love:
PAOLA ASH, SANDI, KELLI and a few select others.
How did I ever get blessed with such SEXY, and intelligent world class beauties as my friends.
I THANK GOD for each of you.
PAOLA you know how to reach me, do not be a stranger okay ??
:X Storm
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

storm you are in love :razz: :excited: :approve:
denis
JoeBob

Post by JoeBob »

I finally got around to cashing in some pennies so I could order the video.
Neither the black and white nor lack of nudity was an issue for me. I was fascinated by
Paola's reaction to taking slugs to her breasts. It was very Petra-esque (a compliment).
The only thing I would have like to have seen in the shoot out was more of an exchange
of shots and with Dalila taking at least one round center D-cup.

I hope you two work together again. Here's my fantasy, two hot pirate babes dueling with
rapiers in frilly skirts and tight white blouses, unbuttoned and tied at the waist. Multiple breast wounds please and don't spare the ketchup!
Joe Bob sez: check it out!
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

hi: thank you for your Answers to both of you girls. I bought the videos today. very nice. and I hope to see you work every two. :excited:
paola: Sabato, tutti a guardare la TV: Milano-San Remo
denis
paola
What is your main fetish?: I play in video and photosets on demand that kind of bad girl who gets her final reward by shooting, stabbing, poisoning, hanging, strangling....and more...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to find some old friends and make new ones

Post by paola »

Dear JoeBob,

thank you for your nice review and for you Petra-esque compliment. finally petra and paola are quite near at least as names.... :lol2:
anyway, you' ll see soon some more and be sure i'll hit dali in her where you like :D

mon cher ami denis,

le deuxième film viendra sûrement et je espere vite.

un bacio affettuoso :X
JoeBob

Post by JoeBob »

Paola,

I'll be waiting not very patiently. BTW do you a full view of your avatar that you would consider sharing with your buds here?

Mucho thanks,

J.B.
Joe Bob sez: check it out!
paola

Post by paola »

here is the avarar in its full size, joebob.

not a great relosution pic for it is a capture...
:frown:
anyway, that is it.
:yes:
a kiss :X

paola
JamesS

Post by JamesS »

Belated very nicely done!

Dalila and Paola know belly wounds.