Algenon5 reviews the paysite DV 3

Dennis' membership site commissions various producers to provide a varied selection of material. Dark Videos 1, 2 & 3 are also associated with CNB.

Moderator: Admin

Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Algenon5 reviews the paysite DV 3

Post by Algenon5 »

FULL NAME: "Dark Videos 3" (Hosted and quality-monitored by CnB)
URL: http://cnbhorror.org/dark3/
CONTENT: Bizarre sex and torture, some snuff. 25 feature-length films onsite at all times
UPDATES: Twice monthly
FREE PREVIEW: Extensive
SITE NAVIGATION & OPERATION: Good.
BROADBAND DOWNLOAD SPEEDS: Adequate
COST: One month for $29.95 USD, no rebills
PAYMENT: Credit cards accepted
OVERALL CONTENT RATING: C-plus (see text)

This site entirely consists of Japanese-language fetish movies with runtimes of an hour or more. They are un-dubbed. With the exception of one film, there are no subtitles. Believe me, they definitely aren't needed! Video and sound quality are good to superior. The acting ability of most female characters is the same. The theme of most films is pretty, young girls (mostly super-heroines.) being tortured or otherwise forced into loving sex. (Who knew it would be that hard?) Tentacle sex shows up a lot. (A Japanese sex toy shop really must be something to behold!) Snuff is a part of only a few films.

The letter grades I've given to this site and the films critiqued below are from what I believe are the perspectives of most FF members, who are more into violent female death than bizarre sex. If you are into super-kinky, relatively-nonviolent sex your ratings probably would be higher. Regardless of my overall content rating of C-plus, I recommend this sit for FF members. Why is explained at the conclusion of this review.

SOME FILMS ONSITE AS OF 9/26/10:

"Angel of Darkness 1" Supposed college girls (though in size and dress they look more like high school sophomores) are raped and killed by a tentacle-demon possessed teacher. The girls are cute, but the rapes are brief and uninteresting. With much more talk than action, this one is a dud. Rated D.

"Love Soldier Rose & Sailor Lilly of Flower" Two girls are tortured into loving sex, mostly by belly punching, electrocution, a bit of breast squeezing and strangling. (see screen caps) One girl is killed with a neck snap. The second girl learns to love her tentacles. Bizarre as it gets, but with some good, extended scenes. Rated B

"Heroine Cruel Story Vol. 1" A pretty super-heroine in a cheerleader-like costume is tortured to death in half a dozen gruesome ways. For more details including 30 screen caps, see the Video & Image Share Forum post, "Asian Screen Cap Mayhem #1" Rated A

"Heroine Suppression Vol. 30" Under the direction of a evil wizard, a gigantic snake slowly devours a young girl - twice! In between being eaten, she is whipped and bitten all over her legs and torso by four smaller snakes. The girl had a busy last day. Fifty-six screen caps from this film, are in the Video & Image Share Forum post, "Asian Screen Cap Mayhem #2." Rated A-minus.

"Super Heroine Monster Rape" A young heroine is brutally and continuously raped by three sadistic demons. It's unclear if the final rape is fatal. The girl is pretty and her costume is hot, but some ineffective camera angles and the excessive use of close-ups lessen the impact of this one. Rated B-minus.

"Anti-Demon Ninja Asagi" Two gorgeous girls in super-hot costumes are raped until they love it. The outstanding scene has one girl being driven to a nearly fatal orgasm on a sex torture machine. (see screen Cap) If you're into all sex all the time, including rape and oral, you'll probably give this one an A. I rate it C-plus.

"Angel White" Three guys and a demon torture a girl, I guess for not being horny enough. She is tied up, punched and kicked, and then punched and kicked some more. The movie climaxes (pun intended) with the obligatory rapes. During the torture phase, the girl's body is pierced by six large, thrown darts. This powerful scene is enough to raise this video's rating from a C to a B

"Touch of Tentacles Orgasm 1" Three girls have heavy first dates with a gang of horny tentacles on the make. It isn't love at first slither, but all comes right in the end. I found this hour of moaning girls and flapping tentacles incredibly boring. You may think differently. Rated C-minus.

"Touch of Tentacles Orgasm 5" More of the same, except the girls aren't as pretty. Rated D-plus.

"Heroine Tentacle Insult 5" Yeah, I know, more damn tentacles. But in this case the girl is hot and her costume super hot. Plus, she is given a thorough workout by being belly-punched and whipped. Her torment peaks with a long session of the ol' crotch-.rope torture. (see screen cap) Then it's the tentacles turn to show her what a good time really is. Rated B-minus

There are fifteen more movies of varying degrees of quality on this site. There are a few I haven't seen yet. If any of them turn out to be exceptional, I'll add an addendum to this review.

CONCLUSION:

Regardless of the C and D ratings, I recommended this site to FF members for being a real bargain. The action in these one-hour-plus videos is intense and continuous, from beginning to end. That means if you only join for a month, and only download the six videos I've rated A and B, you will have almost seven hours of outstanding eye-candy in terrible and sometimes fatal peril. That works out to less than five bucks per video.

Public and private dissenting opinions are always welcome. Six sample screen caps follow.

Al
Attachments
antidemonninja.jpg
antidemonninja.jpg (34.46 KiB) Viewed 36108 times
antidemonninja_2.jpg
antidemonninja_2.jpg (32.45 KiB) Viewed 36100 times
heroinetentacleinsult5.jpg
heroinetentacleinsult5.jpg (33.79 KiB) Viewed 36101 times
Last edited by Algenon5 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
Algenon5

Re: Algenon5 reviews the paysite DV 3

Post by Algenon5 »

Last three.
Attachments
heroinetentacleinsult5_2.jpg
heroinetentacleinsult5_2.jpg (27.26 KiB) Viewed 36101 times
Lovesoldiersailorrose.jpg
Lovesoldiersailorrose.jpg (44.7 KiB) Viewed 36099 times
Lovesoldiersailorrose_2.jpg
Lovesoldiersailorrose_2.jpg (42.63 KiB) Viewed 36105 times
TommyBailey
What is your main fetish?: Dead chicks. Hunting, stabbing, shooting, drowning, hanging, stangulation, a variety of ways to get her there.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy reading and writing erotic necro fantasy stories. I also enjoy looking at the pictures, screen captures, and meeting like minded friends.
Referral: Google search for "female death fantasy board".

Post by TommyBailey »

Thanks for the great review. I love jap girls and these types of movies. Sounds like a great bargain.

Love that gut punch in the last capture. Ouch.
"Yes Tommy, a lot of doctors screw their patients. But you're the medical examiner!"
Algenon5

Post by Algenon5 »

You're welcome. And welcome to FF.

Al
TommyBailey
What is your main fetish?: Dead chicks. Hunting, stabbing, shooting, drowning, hanging, stangulation, a variety of ways to get her there.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy reading and writing erotic necro fantasy stories. I also enjoy looking at the pictures, screen captures, and meeting like minded friends.
Referral: Google search for "female death fantasy board".

Post by TommyBailey »

Algenon5 wrote:You're welcome. And welcome to FF.

Al
Thank you. Seems like a great, very diverse group.
"Yes Tommy, a lot of doctors screw their patients. But you're the medical examiner!"
Algenon5

Post by Algenon5 »

This site, Dark Videos 3, is no longer accepting new members and will close in the near future. The Companion sites, Dark Videos 1 and 2, are still open and going strong.

Al
Algenon5

Post by Algenon5 »

Except for "Angel of Darkness 1," all of the films mentioned
in the above review are currently available directly from Giga
at: http://www.akiba-web.com/

Al